Devi

16 July WU: Everything comes to an happy ending!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello readers πŸ€—

So since today is the last day of our Devi, Enjoy the update tho' it's not a piece of fun article.πŸ˜† And atleast for the last update, appreciate my work guys! I see so many views for my post but no one likes my update nor anyone comments on it except for Vrisha and Abs. You know, how bad I feel for this😭😭 and no one cares my feelings😭

Okay now enough of this emotional atyachar and lemme jump in today's final update, so bholo Devi maiyya ki
JAIπŸ‘πŸΌ

Taiyy-ji comes to Taniya and tells that today should be the end of Raja-beardo and his family.😑🀒 Taniya asks her why they have to do the work so soon. (I'll tell you Aunty why you have to kill them today itself 'coz you are not going to be seen after todayπŸ˜†). Taiyy-ji tells that since lakshmi has come to know about everything and now, Taiyy-ji tells Taniya to go and murder Pranay out of the haveli while she finishes the rest in haveli itself! (Why do they have to Kill Rani-ma also?!?😭).

Taniya comes running to Pranay and tells him that her bro had met with an accident while he was coming to meet her. Pranay takes her to meet her bro

In the Haveli, Taiyy-ji and Co. with some other servant decide to Kill each family member. but then suddenly they get a news that Lakshmi has escaped from her room so they go running towards the room where she was locked! (How did lakshmi escape?!?πŸ€” She could disapparate or what?!?πŸ€”).

Now Pranay and Taniya are in pranay's "Classic" JeepπŸ˜†. Taniya is busy doing her nautanki and creates a tensed atmosphere.🀒 Then she does some more Nautanki and gets Pranay out of the Jeep! Now pranay gets down and goes on a 'Taniya's fake bro searching Mission'πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. now this evil taniya gives her evil smile and then she drives that jeep towards pranay's direction😑. Now pranay Turns back and gets shocked by Taniya's action and he gives his first Monkey jumpπŸ˜†. Then again she comes with the jeep and he gives his second Monkey JumpπŸ˜• (OyE! He was so cool in those jumps that he can directly go join a CircusπŸ˜†). Now he stands there like a Zombie and starts waving at the jeep which is coming towards him in a super fast speed. (OMG! Is he MAD?!? He thinks he got an award for the best Zombie and he is supposed to stand and wave like that?!?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†). Now Taniya doesn't miss the chance and goes and hits his legs.😑 Pranay falls down and cires in pain. Now Taniya tells him, "You must be wondering why I am doing this, right?!? Okay, so now lemme tell you clearly before you die, what I am doing!! i have teamed up with your Taiyy-ji and I have made all these plans! How did you expect that I would love such a Idiot person like you?!?πŸ˜• I have come here only for Money. now I am going to kill you and next your whole family! Miss me, pranay!" (OMG! Why should pranay miss you?!? Vrisha is the one who will miss you, Aunty-jiπŸ€£πŸ˜‰). And now, she reverses the jeep and comes fast to hit him. By the tim she reached half the distance to crush him under, Golu😳 comes there like some NinjaπŸ˜† and takes pranay out of that way. Now Taniya again reverses the jeep and comes in the direction of them but Pranay takes a rock and throws it at the jeep. This rock bangs with the front glass of the jeep and it diverts Taniya's route and she bumps onto a tree and gets unconciousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now in the Haveli, Taiyy-ji and Co. have come to the room where Lakshmi was locked but they dun' find her so they start searching in the Haveli!

In Raja-saheb's room, Raja-beardo will be discussin about pranay running away with taniya and suddenly he gets a call from somewhere and he gets shocked😲😲😲 (OMG! The CV's have done all this so quickly!!πŸ˜•).

Now Lakshmi is sitting with Rani-ma and both of them are getting freaked out in the room. and suddenly, Pranay comes to the Mahal and starts knocking his mum's door!
(Arrey! Pranay also turned out to be a Ninja!!πŸ˜†). He tells his Mum that it's him and his mom let's him in.

Now in the Living room, Raja-beardo has already called the police and now everyone gathers in the living rooom.( Police also are Ninjas!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Looks like everyone here are Ninjas!! No wonder the show is getting over this fast!!πŸ˜†). Now Taiyy-ji and Co. will be coming down, and they suddenly spot this police crowd in the living room so they start running up again!πŸ˜• Pranay spots them running up and he directs the police in that directionπŸ‘. Now taiyy-ji and Co. lock themselves up in a Room and inside, this taiyy-ji will be getting tensed along with her son and DIL. Pranay, from outside comes and starts knocking the door and says, "Baddi-Ma, please open the door" (OYE! Why is he knocking the door as if he is doing so room service in a hotel?!?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Now Raja-beardo comes there and he too knocks the door and tells her to open and finally, he gives orders to the police to break open the door. now the police finally open the door and this Taiyy-ji, she points the gun at all of them!! Now taiyy-ji says, "This is my house and my wealth! Now only my dead body will leave" so she puts the gun on her fore-head and shooots herself!!😲 (OMG! Suicide!!!😲😲). The bullet enters her head from the right and goes out thru' the left!!😲😲 (So guys, that means, the blood from her head popped out like some Ninja, too!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•. The scene was kinda scary tho'πŸ˜• The way the blood flew out looked like she really shot herself!!😲🀒). Seeing this scene, lakshmi starts screaming and even rani-ma starts screaming and crying and both Bhanu (Taiyy-ji's 'not so happening' son) and Urvashi breakdown crying! police arrests them, finalyy!

Now the last rites of Taiyy-ji is going on!πŸ˜” Raja-beardo is putting the ashes in the water (Arghhhh! Did I see Raja-beardo with open hair?!?🀒 I hope not!!) and then all pray and then Raja-beardo comes out from the lake and goes to Lakshmi and asks her for he forgiveness! (And yeh lo!!! He has opened his hair!!🀒 I am feeling sick in my tummy!!🀒). but lakshmi still decides to leave by saying that all this relationships are fake.😭 Rani-ma too tries to stop her but the effort goes in vain!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Now Pranay comes to her and says her to forgive him and he extends a hand towards her and tells her to hold it once again that nothing can seperate them now but she still decides to leave. All Rani-ma, Raja-beardo and pranay are heart-broken!! Now While lakshmi is leaving, Suhaagi tells lakshmi that she could see repenting sorrow in Pranay and she should give him a chance and she had also taken saat-pheres and now she can't just break all the ties and leave. She encourages Lakshmi to go back to pranay. Now lakshmi turns back and goes running into pranay's open arms and both of them hug while everyone present there beam with happines!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The End!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

🀒
😲Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice analysis i am a karanika fan but dunno why they had to end devi like this but had fun reading good job.
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
huggggggggsssssssssπŸ€— Thanks for the update JO.

busss pralaksh hugg pe end hogaya??? I wanted to see them show a quick scene where lakshmi is in the haveli and pranay is teaching her how to read and they look at each other all lovey dovey. 😍☺️
☺️Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Naa Abs, They din' show all that
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: olly13244

hey nice analysis i am a karanika fan but dunno why they had to end devi like this but had fun reading good job.

Thank you so much!😳
imagine-addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

Naa Abs, They din' show all that

i know...stupid cvs...thoda sa romance hi dikha dte humaarey liyeh...end mein. Just to please us two the loyal fans...πŸ˜†
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
CV's have turned into ninjas!πŸ˜†
imagine-addict thumbnail
sonic the super hedghog...or speedy gonzales...getting everything finished in a rush.
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear dazzlingangsta
thank you so much for all of your hard works and very nice postsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i have been more silence reader but every time with your written updates i have understood what's the storyline.to be honest i didn't like the end of story!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again
best wishes😊
Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gangsta

This is one of your best updates ever.  I've changed the font size of the comments below that I found absolutely priceless πŸ˜†πŸ€£
, as well as inserted my own in this font

I too wish they had ended it @ the palace, w/ Pranay or Raja Beardo teaching her how to read, and Rani-ma making Suhagi comfortable and welcome.  The ending hug @ the funeral ghat was rather abrupt πŸ€”

This content was originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

Hello readers πŸ€—

So since today is the last day of our Devi, Enjoy the update tho' it's not a piece of fun article.πŸ˜† And atleast for the last update, appreciate my work guys! I see so many views for my post but no one likes my update nor anyone comments on it except for Vrisha and Abs. You know, how bad I feel for this😭😭 and no one cares my feelings😭

Okay now enough of this emotional atyachar and lemme jump in today's final update, so bholo Devi maiyya ki
JAIπŸ‘πŸΌ

Taiyy-ji comes to Taniya and tells that today should be the end of Raja-beardo and his family.😑🀒 Taniya asks her why they have to do the work so soon. (I'll tell you Aunty why you have to kill them today itself 'coz you are not going to be seen after todayπŸ˜†). Taiyy-ji tells that since lakshmi has come to know about everything and now, Taiyy-ji tells Taniya to go and murder Pranay out of the haveli while she finishes the rest in haveli itself! (Why do they have to Kill Rani-ma also?!?😭).

Taniya comes running to Pranay and tells him that her bro had met with an accident while he was coming to meet her. Pranay takes her to meet her bro

In the Haveli, Taiyy-ji and Co. with some other servant decide to Kill each family member. but then suddenly they get a news that Lakshmi has escaped from her room so they go running towards the room where she was locked! (How did lakshmi escape?!?πŸ€” She could disapparate or what?!?πŸ€”). <= She is a Devi, remember? πŸ˜†

Now Pranay and Taniya are in pranay's "Classic" JeepπŸ˜†. Taniya is busy doing her nautanki and creates a tensed atmosphere.🀒 Then she does some more Nautanki and gets Pranay out of the Jeep! Now pranay gets down and goes on a 'Taniya's fake bro searching Mission'πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. now this evil taniya gives her evil smile and then she drives that jeep towards pranay's direction😑. Now pranay Turns back and gets shocked by Taniya's action and he gives his first Monkey jumpπŸ˜†. Then again she comes with the jeep and he gives his second Monkey JumpπŸ˜• (OyE! He was so cool in those jumps that he can directly go join a CircusπŸ˜†). Now he stands there like a Zombie and starts waving at the jeep which is coming towards him in a super fast speed. (OMG! Is he MAD?!? He thinks he got an award for the best Zombie and he is supposed to stand and wave like that?!?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†). Now Taniya doesn't miss the chance and goes and hits his legs.😑 Pranay falls down and cires in pain. Now Taniya tells him, "You must be wondering why I am doing this, right?!? Okay, so now lemme tell you clearly before you die, what I am doing!! i have teamed up with your Taiyy-ji and I have made all these plans! How did you expect that I would love such a Idiot person like you?!?πŸ˜• I have come here only for Money. now I am going to kill you and next your whole family! Miss me, pranay!" (OMG! Why should pranay miss you?!? Vrisha is the one who will miss you, Aunty-jiπŸ€£πŸ˜‰). And now, she reverses the jeep and comes fast to hit him. By the tim she reached half the distance to crush him under, Golu😳 comes there like some NinjaπŸ˜† and takes pranay out of that way. Now Taniya again reverses the jeep and comes in the direction of them but Pranay takes a rock and throws it at the jeep. This rock bangs with the front glass of the jeep and it diverts Taniya's route and she bumps onto a tree and gets unconciousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Where on earth did Golu come from?  They're just scrambling to get people out for this last episode πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Now in the Haveli, Taiyy-ji and Co. have come to the room where Lakshmi was locked but they dun' find her so they start searching in the Haveli!

In Raja-saheb's room, Raja-beardo will be discussin about pranay running away with taniya and suddenly he gets a call from somewhere and he gets shocked😲😲😲 (OMG! The CV's have done all this so quickly!!πŸ˜•).

Now Lakshmi is sitting with Rani-ma and both of them are getting freaked out in the room. and suddenly, Pranay comes to the Mahal and starts knocking his mum's door!
(Arrey! Pranay also turned out to be a Ninja!!πŸ˜†). He tells his Mum that it's him and his mom let's him in.

Now in the Living room, Raja-beardo has already called the police and now everyone gathers in the living rooom.( Police also are Ninjas!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Looks like everyone here are Ninjas!! No wonder the show is getting over this fast!!πŸ˜†). Now Taiyy-ji and Co. will be coming down, and they suddenly spot this police crowd in the living room so they start running up again!πŸ˜• Pranay spots them running up and he directs the police in that directionπŸ‘. Now taiyy-ji and Co. lock themselves up in a Room and inside, this taiyy-ji will be getting tensed along with her son and DIL. Pranay, from outside comes and starts knocking the door and says, "Baddi-Ma, please open the door" (OYE! Why is he knocking the door as if he is doing so room service in a hotel?!?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Now Raja-beardo comes there and he too knocks the door and tells her to open and finally, he gives orders to the police to break open the door. now the police finally open the door and this Taiyy-ji, she points the gun at all of them!! Now taiyy-ji says, "This is my house and my wealth! Now only my dead body will leave" so she puts the gun on her fore-head and shooots herself!!😲 (OMG! Suicide!!!😲😲). The bullet enters her head from the right and goes out thru' the left!!😲😲 (So guys, that means, the blood from her head popped out like some Ninja, too!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•. The scene was kinda scary tho'πŸ˜• The way the blood flew out looked like she really shot herself!!😲🀒). Seeing this scene, lakshmi starts screaming and even rani-ma starts screaming and crying and both Bhanu (Taiyy-ji's 'not so happening' son) and Urvashi breakdown crying! police arrests them, finalyy!

Now the last rites of Taiyy-ji is going on!πŸ˜” Raja-beardo is putting the ashes in the water (Arghhhh! Did I see Raja-beardo with open hair?!?🀒 I hope not!!) and then all pray and then Raja-beardo comes out from the lake and goes to Lakshmi and asks her for he forgiveness! (And yeh lo!!! He has opened his hair!!🀒 I am feeling sick in my tummy!!🀒). but lakshmi still decides to leave by saying that all this relationships are fake.😭 Rani-ma too tries to stop her but the effort goes in vain!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Now Pranay comes to her and says her to forgive him and he extends a hand towards her and tells her to hold it once again that nothing can seperate them now but she still decides to leave. All Rani-ma, Raja-beardo and pranay are heart-broken!! Now While lakshmi is leaving, Suhaagi tells lakshmi that she could see repenting sorrow in Pranay and she should give him a chance and she had also taken saat-pheres and now she can't just break all the ties and leave. She encourages Lakshmi to go back to pranay. Now lakshmi turns back and goes running into pranay's open arms and both of them hug while everyone present there beam with happines!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Where did Suhagi & Golu  come from all of a sudden?  And why was Suhagi dressed in white?  Tai-ji is dead, and they went out of their way to invite Suhagi & Golu for the funeral, but not Ghasita, Bantoo & rest of family? Not that I wanted to see them 😲

The End!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

🀒
😲

Jai Ho Devi Maiya ki!!!!!

Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago