Thendral July 19th-23rd Updates & Discussions

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
i saw the new promo of the upcoming weeks in thendral serial...

in tat they showed thulasi's dad MM has changed again and he says to tat evil padma his wife tat hereafter he will obey her words..."vedalam murungai maram yericchu"..is my tamil correct frends??

and one scene showed thulasi being pushed outside to tamil holding her in his arms in thulasi's home by her dad and padma..

some mishap and misunderstanding is gonna happen as tamil's mum too know about his wait in college for somebody through charu's father and asks him why he did like tat lie weeping to the confused shocked tamil.. now tat muthumannikam has been changed by tat padma as he asked something to thulasi and tat padma brain washed him like tat for thulasi's words..and they even showed tat bank manager and tamil is been arrested by tat inspector.. lets wait and watch wats gonna happen from tomorrow...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema_M

Oh Sweety dear,thanks for informing.I am so excited about 2morrow's episode.T&T will be back soon yayyyyyyyyyyyyy🥳

yeah yeah hope it happens soon without dragging for long.. so many romantic interludes can follow between T & T i feel after they unite.. and do u feel any logic in tat story tat a 12th completed student loves a much senior man to her like tamil who works in bank..and he is not even a college student.. wat do u do to justify my thought in this story??? Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetygrey

i saw the new promo of the upcoming weeks in thendral serial...

in tat they showed thulasi's dad MM has changed again and he says to tat evil padma his wife tat hereafter he will obey her words..."vedalam murungai maram yericchu"..is my tamil correct frends??

and one scene showed thulasi being pushed outside to tamil holding her in his arms in thulasi's home by her dad and padma..

some mishap and misunderstanding is gonna happen as tamil's mum too know about his wait in college for somebody through charu's father and asks him why he did like tat lie weeping to the confused shocked tamil.. now tat muthumannikam has been changed by tat padma as he asked something to thulasi and tat padma brain washed him like tat for thulasi's words..and they even showed tat bank manager and tamil is been arrested by tat inspector.. lets wait and watch wats gonna happen from tomorrow...

Yaa...I saw that Promo tooo....
It looks interesting....Hope they will unite soon!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shammu26

Yaa...I saw that Promo tooo....
It looks interesting....Hope they will unite soon!!

yeah shammu tats true very gripping and interesting to know wat will happen..ha ha ..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think MM has changed..he may act like that to push Thul over to Tamil knowing his wifes true colour😉 He cant do a 360 grade turn over the night so I believe he may act rude toward Thulasi for her own good, maybe he got to know Tamil is engaged and thinks this is the only way or something like that😕

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

I dont think MM has changed..he may act like that to push Thul over to Tamil knowing his wifes true colour😉He cant do a 360 grade turn over the night so I believe he may act rude toward Thulasi for her own good, maybe he got to know Tamil is engaged and thinks this is the only way or something like that😕

ya ya exactly wat u said tat point also i thought of MM not changing but act to padma and help thulasi to unite with tamil......

and pls read and answer my above question..
Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

I dont think MM has changed..he may act like that to push Thul over to Tamil knowing his wifes true colour😉 He cant do a 360 grade turn over the night so I believe he may act rude toward Thulasi for her own good, maybe he got to know Tamil is engaged and thinks this is the only way or something like that😕

Nice thought Aahaana...Hmm you could be right...I think that tooo...MM can act like u said for Thulasis goodness!!..

Nallathu Nadanthale Santhosham!!

Shemmo thumbnail

Shammu,,,i replied the same da on last weeks thread..she is elder than her friend and brother so she is 20 while deepa n mohan has to be 18. Tamil could be in his 25 or something like that..he has not worked that long in that office..even Anand is just a PC and need to be promoted as SI😛

Yaaa....Thats right!!.....Sweety i think thats ok-na???
Unga Opinion enna???😉

SweetyGreen thumbnail
compilation of the answers i need i have created this thread...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440739

admin pls make them post their answers here in this link frends...

Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago