Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Jul 19-23 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PPS(Piles patient sam)- is the only reason im watching this serial now. seeing his scene like watching comedy movies. his way walking..OMG that is hilarious...thanks for updtes.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal update maamu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I really badly wanted to see that episode for this practice session:

as per sumi akka's request!

Inthaanga neengalum sernthu enjaai pannunga.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Oh man intha Pandi payala thaa ipo Pee Pee brothers pirinchu ondi kattayaagitaanga .  Irunthaallum Mayil rombhave selfish thaan!  Whatever the case be he should have takled with Shokku.... instead he goes about scolding Gopi.  I'm also confused by Gopi.... he agrees to marry Maha thaane, but he gave his words to Mayil a long time back πŸ˜•... So antha fraud josiyar sonnathu correct thaan... Mahesh kalayaanam will lead for family problem

thanks for the kalakkal update yekkoi.. oh by the way, intha PPS kooda thaadhi vetchirukaan leh 😲😲🀣🀣🀣
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks radha for the video clips. i used to laugh non stop after reads roja updates on kolangal.  now seeing PPS kissing scene. i think everyone at set as good laugh seeing his acting. Dir sir, please give more scene for him.
Mayil is most selfish person on the earth. Gopi already promise to help him. he only thinks about pandi. Everyone else not important. no one think about maha's feeling.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sumi for the kalakkal update. Also thanks aish for the video clip.
umma scene visualize panniye sirichen. V clipping paarthu non stop laugh. This boy is acting well. As Daisey said let us have more hilarious scenes of him.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shree thanks da and Aishu, thanks for the video.
Intha Pandy kkum avan appa peacock kkum moolai
nnu Onnu illave illai yaa???? Kadai le pOi kamarkat vaangara mathiriyaa enna???
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Aish & Shree.  Superb video.  LOL

Btw, why is josiyar is against PP family?
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Suma & Migan for the updates ..

Thanks Aish for the video clip ..

Sams is very hilarious 🀣 .. i like this guy's acting .. Better than Gopi's innocent look & Pandi's verithanamana look 😳 .. And his english , omg 🀣🀣🀣 .. enna ivar villain aah illa comedian aah nu thaan theriyala ...

Maha kku pottu kadalai vaangiye Gopi bondi aayiduvar seekiram ..
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I am new to this forum and i really enjoy watching this drama. Especially Sams is just really hilarious. the way he walks and talks and his english definitely the highlight of the drama. I agree that it is hard to say if he is the villain or the comedian in the drama. I just do not like Maha. All because of her there are so many problems in the family. I really like Malar, she loves Gopi but can't say it out loud. OMG ( I really liked the way Malar dresses, she looks beautiful). finally I think that Pandi and his father are being unreasonable. I mean Maha straight out said she doesn't like Pandi, so why are still pushing the idea of Pandi and Maha?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: krishfan

Hey I am new to this forum and i really enjoy watching this drama. Especially Sams is just really hilarious. the way he walks and talks and his english definitely the highlight of the drama. I agree that it is hard to say if he is the villain or the comedian in the drama. I just do not like Maha. All because of her there are so many problems in the family. I really like Malar, she loves Gopi but can't say it out loud. OMG ( I really liked the way Malar dresses, she looks beautiful). finally I think that Pandi and his father are being unreasonable. I mean Maha straight out said she doesn't like Pandi, so why are still pushing the idea of Pandi and Maha?

Hi,
Welcome to the forum...😊

U r absolutely correct...Sam is outstanding.....He walks  english..he talks english and that too in alag style.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Rest of the characters😑...onnu they r crying...illainna they are fighting....🀒🀒

And Gopi...emerging as a new MM

Pora pokka partha he will soon   beat  TMS MM selvam,Uravugal MM Krish....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Malar andgopi should get married....Any oneofthem should  expresstheir love...I think Gopi also loves maha....That MM will never express hislove....Malar should do something.....

Mayil son mela rombhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   paasamvachurukar la...adhaan he is doing such things....🀒🀒Vara vara pandi is behaving  like a psycho...