Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bhagsruda

hy guys i new fan of rakt sambandh

actually i started watching this serial jus recently. i started it on 24 aug bt im dead confuse wt the story is about.
i also seen why the promo wer sandhya hubby has past that sandhya is unaware
so plz cn any1 update small sumary of the story so far
thanks in advance :)

Well, here's a SUPER brief summary:

Sandhya gets married to Neeraj and on her wedding day her father is murdered. At first they think it's a suicide but evidence points to it being a murder. Now however, it seems that murderer is well connected because the investigation has been closed and the officers related to it have been transferred.

On the other hand, Sandhya's husband Yuvraj is revealed to be an eunuch and so he is trying to get her impregnated by someone else (Neeraj). But Sandhya's sixth sense is quite strong otherwise toh now they are all trying to get her confused and lost so that when Neeraj does the "deed" (which he has decided he won't but they don't believe that yet) she doesn't get any doubts based on her senses.

Savita (the eldest sister) and her husband are trying to deal with a lady who is claiming to be bearing their dead father's illegitimate child and she's black mailing them.

For Sakshi, she has started a day care in her dad's house just so the house keeps busy and it doesn't get forgotten.

Shradha's husband and father in law are greedy jerks who want her to get her father's house transfered to them but she and her mother-in-law decided not to do that (and beared a bit of torture of that).

Shreya and her husband live in the joint family where they don't get enough time for each other but other than that they haven't really been shown much.

I might have missed some stuff, so if I have please feel free to go through the written updates archived here:

-||- RS :: Written/Video Updates Archive -||-

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! still i'm not able to upload a pic.......i'm a groupbie now....😡
somebody plz help me
Edited by JASx - 13 years ago
noha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the family's big plan?
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JASx

what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! still i'm not able to upload a pic.......i'm a groupbie now....😡

somebody plz help me

Umm.. If you're still not able to upload pictures, then it's probably because you need to be a Senior Member. I can PM one of the mods and find out for sure if you want..? 😳
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha

What is the family's big plan?

I'm assuming you mean Yuvraj's family here..? 😳 They want Neeraj to pretend to be Yuvraj and sleep with Sandhya so that she can then get pregnant and the Jagirdars can continue living the lie about Yuvraj being normal. 🤢
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

somebody plz help me

Have you done this?
 IMG within [ brackets ]
URL of the picture w/ a .jpg or .gif extension
/IMG closing tag?

Or post the URL here, and I'll show you how.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Have you done this?
 IMG within [ brackets ]
URL of the picture w/ a .jpg or .gif extension
/IMG closing tag?

Or post the URL here, and I'll show you how.

whats that img.....i just browsed and clicked upload....only a  blank screen displayed
Edited by JASx - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, you don't click upload.  You just post in your post the URL of the image, and use the IMG tags around it.

Click the Forum Codes link below your posting area to see more.
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

whats that img.....i just browsed and clicked upload....only a blank screen displayed

u can upload ur pic in www.tinypic.com
den just copy paste the link in the adress bar
''IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards''
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️ plz somebody suggest me a song ❤️
i wanna make a vm of NEEDHYAEdited by pul18 - 13 years ago