-||- RS :: Help & Suggestions Corner -||- - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _Vrish_

but yuvraj looks a normal guy.....he doesnt have any feminine character as such....then why is he being called a eunuch??.......the creatives must specify whether he is a eunuch/ impotent / intersex / bisexual
The actor is a guy, so that's obvious.  But in the story, he was born a eunuch, and there was an episode early on when his family Dr Pushpa Nigam was furious that he had gotten married, when he's a eunuch.  Normally, there's nothing wrong w/ an impotent man marrying, but b'cos eunuchs don't fall under either of the genders, I think their marrying is more controversial.

There are 2 ways one can be a eunuch - either being castrated, or being born a hermaphrodite.  In Yuvraj's case, since he was born that way, it seems to be the latter.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

The actor is a guy, so that's obvious.  But in the story, he was born a eunuch, and there was an episode early on when his family Dr Pushpa Nigam was furious that he had gotten married, when he's a eunuch.  Normally, there's nothing wrong w/ an impotent man marrying, but b'cos eunuchs don't fall under either of the genders, I think their marrying is more controversial.

There are 2 ways one can be a eunuch - either being castrated, or being born a hermaphrodite.  In Yuvraj's case, since he was born that way, it seems to be the latter.

eewww!!!......the creatives should make such a plot that yuvraj commits suicide
He's shown such tendencies in the past, which is why everyone in his family has spoilt him, and does anything he wants, no matter how unethical or evil - right up to murdering others.  That's the root of this whole story - any other family w/ a moral compass would  have told him that they weren't going to deceive any girl into marrying him.  It would be different if the girl herself was willing after knowing it, but Yuvraj's other insistence - that his wife consummate his marriage w/ someone else - makes it impossible for any decent girl to tolerate him for long.
hey i want the bckgrund score of sandhya...........
sad as wll as romantic..........
plzzzz help guyz............😊
im sorry if im asking such an embarrassing question but can anyone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what is yuvraj's sexuality???..........what do the creatives mean that yuvi is neither a man nor a woman.......is he a eunuch???.............does he have genitals of man or woman?????.............plzzz dont say he doesnt have genitals of either man or woman coz it makes no sense 
Yep, Yuvraj is a eunuch.  He has the private parts of both a man & a woman, which is why they are so determined that he not go to jail, b'cos once he's seen nude, everyone will know that secret, and others will follow like dominoes.

Some more discussion on this can be found here

Where i can get the audio links for Neeraj and Sandheya First metting and the sad one also?

i have one question... when will we get to see the Rakt Sambandh banner on the top of this forum???
Vik

I'm pretty busy in November & December, but if this show goes into January, I'm planning to have a banner contest by then and have it up.  In the meantime, if anyone else has the time to do this, I'll be happy to help set this up, but in these 2 months, I can't devote as much time to it as it'll need.