Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i have this doubt for quite a long time....if yuvi's family hadn't forged his birth certificate then what would be mentioned in it.....have many other doubts i think i shouldn't ask more than this here 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JASx

i have this doubt for quite a long time....if yuvi's family hadn't forged his birth certificate then what would be mentioned in it.....have many other doubts i think i shouldn't ask more than this here 😆

What I found out was since an eunuch does not have male reproductive parts, he would still be put down as a "male" in the birth certificate but it would be specified that he was born an eunuch either on his certificate or on his personal record. And to forge that and say that he was born normal, that was a big risk on Dr. Nigam's part. She would get her license revoked for this. Basically, there is no record of his "defect" in any of his birth records, not just the birth certificate. And that's quite a big deal

What's worse is that given all the crimes that Yuvraj has committed which all have this fact behind them, Dr Nigam would not even be able to plead that she was doing it out of humanity - the repercussions would just be thrown in her face.
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i hv a 1 silly question....
how to add signature..
i tried to add but it's not working..
Vr15h thumbnail
Under your Dashboard, while you're still signed in, go to Update Profile under it, and select the tab Signature.  You'll see a box where you need to type your signature.

If you want an image as your siggie, capture it between the IMG tags (see this for a brief overview).  If you wish to center it, have a CENTER tag around the IMG tag as well, like I have.  And any slogans or anything, just normal text.

Hope this helped.
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

Under your Dashboard, while you're still signed in, go to Update Profile under it, and select the tab Signature.  You'll see a box where you need to type your signature.

If you want an image as your siggie, capture it between the IMG tags (see this for a brief overview).  If you wish to center it, have a CENTER tag around the IMG tag as well, like I have.  And any slogans or anything, just normal text.

Hope this helped.

hey i tried it yaar......
u knw preview main aa raha hai....
bt post k niche signeature nhi aa raha hai..

Vr15h thumbnail
You're supposed to click 'Submit' after you've put together a signature.  Then go back to your forum post & refresh if you don't see them already
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
does anybody know when sriti on nachle ve epi was aired 😒
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi there i have missed 1 or 2 epi's so i cud do with some help so heres my question......in todays epi gyatri devi said "these guys didn't spare my daughter" what happen to her daughter? i know it has something to do with the raaz but what is it and who was her daughter? thanx :-)
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
hey!

just a quick question coz i dont know what episode to look under for the answer.. we're really far behind.. 

umm.. we were just shown DK placing Yuvraj's birthday ring in either Sakhis or Savitas bag (dont know which) and Yuvraj just asked where the rings gone.. i wanna know if they find the ring in one of their bags? or did Sandhya take it out when she bumped into them?

I hope he finds it in his own pocket!! he was soo rudee! 😔

thank you!