-||- RS :: Articles Corner & Media Center -||-

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to the

Rakt Sambandh

-||- Articles Corner & Media Center -||-

All the articles/interviews related to RS will be archived in this thread. Please refrain from posting comments and use the "Like" button to appreciate the members' efforts.

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar and Indian Television so DO NOT post articles from those sites.

All the links for audios, videos, Fan Fictions, Video Mixes, etc. related to RS will be updated here.

If you want your work updated into the Main Posts please reply to this topic with the name/media type of your post and the link. For example:

Name [FF/VM/Audio or Video]
Link to the Thread

If you want you can also reserve your own post here and update it accordingly with your work.

Regards,

RS Team

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-||- Media Center Index -||-

Post # 1:  -||- Promos -||-

Post #2: -||- Video -||-

Post #3: -||- Official YouTube videos -||-
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-||- Video -||-

RS Lauch Video

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Rakt Sambandh is her third show as the female protagonist and Sriti Jha is upbeat about playing Sandhya on the show which will air on Imagine. This is going to be the most challenging character Jha has ever portrayed as Sandhya is blind. A test of her acting skills and perseverance, Jha hopes to strike the right chord with her viewers in her new avatar.

Sriti talks about the show and the kind of grooming she had gone through for the challenge:

How does it feel to be a part of Rakt Sambandh?
This is my third role as a lead after Jiya Jale and Shaurya Aur Suhaani and is different from all the previous shows I have done. Apart from being the lead what makes Sandhya more interesting is that she is blind, so for the actor in Sriti it is a big challenge to portray her convincingly. I feel blessed by getting the opportunity to play this character.

How did you react when you were offered this role?
I was like - 'Please do this to me', but when I heard the screenplay, I became sure that I wanted to essay the role of Sandhya.

You are playing Mentally unsound in Jyoti and now physically challenged in Rakt Sambandh. What kind of homework did you go through for the latter?
Since the character is extremely challenging I have been doing a lot of homework to get it right and continuing to do so. The most important tool to acting is eyes as we express through them and if you take my eyes away from me I would be handicapped and dead as an actor but that's what makes it extra-ordinary for me and I am upbeat to play this role. Talking about Sandhya, she is least affected by her shortcoming. She loses her sight and mother at the age of four in an accident but leads a normal life unruffled by her blindness.

Tell us a bit about your character Sandhya?
Sandhya is the youngest among the five sisters and thus a pampered child of the family. She is a very happy girl and content too in life. She is educated, honest, self-sufficient and can take care of herself like any other normal person.

Did you visit any blind schools to get into the skin of the character?
Unfortunately I couldn't due to time constraint.  have been watching movies like Black, Sparsh and Fanaa and also have taken tips from Sarwar Ahuja, who is my co-actor on Jyoti and is shown blind on the show. I am also reading the autobiography of Helen Keller which is amazing.

Define Rakt Sambandh?
As suggested by the title, the show is about the bonding and relationship of five sisters. Five different stories will run on parallel tracks thereby focusing on five different couples and their lifestyle. It is how these five stories culminate into one where all the five sisters come together in the times of crisis.

So will Sudha take a backseat now?
Sudha can never take a backseat as the character is very close to me. She is as dear to me as Sandhya is.

Have you become an Imagine's child considering that this is your second show on the channel?
They have really taken good care of me. Imagine I am the Imagine's child (laughs).

But the show isn't doing too well on the GRP charts?
I am not trying to defend myself but am not an ambitious person. For me the channel comes secondary as the character and story are of primary importance. If I get a good character to portray, all I focus on is to essay it with supreme honesty and dexterity.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sriti-Jha-excited-about-Rakt-Sambandh&aid=1875

Sriti Jha bags the lead role; Naman Shaw in Rakt Sambandh..

01 May 2010 | 4:32pm    19 Comments

Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh, has finally found its female lead in Sriti Jha. Naman Shaw will play one of the leads opposite Sriti...

Gungun Uprari replaces Daljit Kaur in Imagine's Rakt Sambandh

04 May 2010 | 3:53pm    13 Comments

Daljit Kaur will not be part of Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh, and taking her place is Gungun Uprari of Bandhan Saat Janamom Ka fame...

Pankit Thakker in Imagine's Rakt Sambandh..

17 May 2010 | 4:09pm    121 Comments

Pankit Thakker, who essayed the role of Dr. Atul in Dill Mill Gaye with finesse, is back with Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh..

Mohan Bhandari, Kavita Kapoor, Mazher Sayed in Rakt Sambandh

18 May 2010 | 6:39pm    7 Comments

Veteran actors Mohan Bhandari and Kavita Kapoor along with Mazher Sayed join the huge cast of Imagine's upcoming show, Rakt Sambandh..