Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

'I'm not a very ambitious actress'- Sriti Jha

26 June 2010 | 6:45pm    21 Comments

The chirpy Sriti Jha shares excerpts about her upcoming show Rakt Sambandh on Imagine TV…

-Fivr- thumbnail

Devi gets the axe now; Rakt Sambandh to get the 10 PM slot

09 July 2010 | 12:49pm    22 Comments

After Jamunia and Kashi, Imagine now decides to end the reign of Devi. The new show Rakt Sambandh takes it place..

-Fivr- thumbnail

'Well begun is work half done' Nikhil Madhok

18 June 2010 | 5:24pm    9 Comments

Nikhil Madhok, the corporate brain behind Imagine, talks about their upcoming show Rakth Sambandh…

-Fivr- thumbnail

Meet the bachcha party of Rakth Sambandh

24 June 2010 | 5:33pm    23 Comments

Rakth Sambandh has a bunch of popular child artists playing the third generation …

-Fivr- thumbnail

Sarwar teaches Sriti to act blind

19 July 2010 | 4:19pm    3 Comments

Sarwar Ahuja has been helping Sriti Jha to get into the skin of her character in the upcoming show on Imagine - Rakt Sambandh

-Fivr- thumbnail

Naman Shaw's 'accountant' connection

21 July 2010 | 7:16pm    4 Comments

Naman Shaw's characters lately are revolving around the most difficult subject for him – accounts.

-Fivr- thumbnail

Dhruv Bhandari is busy these days with his role in Rakt Sambandh. He is playing Yuvraaj that made news after he marries a woman who is blind.

During a candid conversation with the actor he sounded excited and said, "Yes, I am excited and will try my best to live up to the expectations from the audience and won't disappoint them."

When asked about the character he is playing he said, " Yuvraaj belongs to rich family, he is pampered, short tempered and needs lot of attention. Yuvraaj loves a girl and marries her inspite of the fact that she is blind speaks volumes about the character."

Certainly with women dominating the small screen, Dhruv might have entered the industry with some idea and about the same he believes, "It's a trend which has been going on, I look at it in a different way, women can't do without men and men can't do with women. I was always aware about this domination, at times I feel upset about the same as I believe equal chance should be available for both. I also agree to the fact that the content is more family and women based."

The young television actor agrees that he won't have problem marrying a woman who is blind even in his real life if he loves her. He said, "If one loves someone a superficial thing doesn't matter, blind people are not handicap. Everybody should treat them the same way as blind people are independent."

Certainly for choice of the character he is playing in the serial he has outshined the young generation entering the industry and about the same he said, "I can relate to the character to lot of extend, even I am pampered at home, I love my family and I need my share of attention."

The actor assures of a great chemistry not only between Yuvraaj (Dhruv Bhandari) and Sandhya (Sriti Jha) but also between five sisters and their bonding for each other.

So let's wish Dhruv All The Best!

Source: Indiainfo.com
-Fivr- thumbnail
Divya's heart beats for Manish Raisinghani

Love might have only started to blossom on STAR Plus' Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, but Divya aka Risshma Rochlani  has found her special someone. The actress is said to be dating actor Manish Raisinghani. The two have been dating each other for a year now.

Informs our source, "Risshma and Manish are seeing each other for more than a year now. Apparently, Manish is a little possessive about his lady love. Both of them are serious about the relationship."

When contacted Manish said, "No, we aren't a couple but very good friends. I met her a year ago and hit it off instantly. We met accidentally and started chatting. The common thing between us is that we can talk nineteen to the dozen and the trait helped us in becoming good friends."

Risshma parroted the same line and said, "Who has told you this? We are good friends and thats about it."

So what does the "good friend" think of Risshima's debut? "She has a theater background and has been doing plays, so practically she is far more talented an actor than I am. Initially, she didn't get encouraging reviews probably that's because it was her first time in front of the camera but she picked up eventually. She is doing great job now. I am really proud of her. I never criticise her but try to give my opinions and views."

Watch Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday, at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Source Credit: StarPlus
niveditha thumbnail
For the first time Mazher Sayedd is playing villain. He will be seen in a devilish avatar in Rakt Sambandh.

He auditioned for another role, but eventually landed with this one and the actor is glad about that. "After I finished the audition, they called to inform me that I had auditioned for the wrong role. They told me both the characters were negative, but they wanted me to play Rohit, who is more evil. I am happy that I am playing Rohit, who is absolutely evil," he laughs.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mazher-to-play-villain/articleshow/6227842.cms
niveditha thumbnail
'Rakt Sambandh' Fails To Shine In Opening Week
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 29 July 2010 10:08
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rakt Sambandh

Imagine TV has found the going tough over the past few months, losing out its number five slot to SAB TV. The channel pinned its hopes on 'Big Money' to score over its nearest rival but the Big Synergy show has so far failed to live up to its billing.

The biggest problem though is fiction, which is the lifeblood of any channel. Imagine TV has long been struggling on this front. Last week, they had launched UTV's much anticipated show 'Rakt Sambandh' that boasts of a multi-star cast, but the show hasn't attracted much viewers in its first week.

'Rakt Sambandh' opened with a TVR of 1.14, that's not bad considering that most of Imagine shows average around the 1 TRP mark. However, the rating dropped below the 1 mark in the following days. The Friday episode saw a TVR of just 0.73.

Rakt's competitors at the 10.00 pm slot, continued to grow stronger with Colors show 'Uttaran' leading the pack with a peak TVR of 6.02.  Star Plus' 'Tere Liye' also saw 12 per cent growth by maintaining an average weekly TVR of 3.5. The loser was Zee TV's 'Karol Bagh', whose average TVR dropped from 1.9 to 1.7.

While 'Rakt Sambandh' didn't get many ratings, Imagine TV is now just five GRPs behind nearest rival SAB. The latter dropped one GRP from last week's 92. Importantly, Imagine gained six GRPs in this week.

Imagine will want its shows to better their performances or simply hope that SAB loses more ground.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com