Rakt Sambandh

-||- RS :: Articles Corner & Media Center -||- - Page 3

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

One more for the family

Rakt Sambandh on Imagine

In a race to stay new and novel, Imagine joins hands with UTV Tele Talkies to present Rakt Sambandh, a series promising a dramatic storyline to catch the ever shifting eyeballs of television viewers.

Launched last week in the 10 p.m. slot, the show traces the journey of a proud father of five dutiful daughters and the beautiful bond they share with each other. With four of the daughters happily married, each one is trying her best to cope with family life situations with a smile. Amidst all the celebration, fate turns its back on this happy family.

In a cruel turn of events, all the fun and merriment come to a standstill due to an unforeseen incident that changes the lives of the entire family.

New narrative

Talking about the new show, Nikhil Madhok, head - communications, Imagine, said, "Rakt Sambandh is a show that aims at expanding the GEC space. The way the story unfolds right from the very first episode is something that would be different for the audiences to experience. Our launch promo for the show got our viewers excited about the show and we expect it to keep increasing."

Commenting on their association with Imagine, Santosh Nair, COO, UTV Television, said, "This is our first show with Imagine and we are looking forward to this alliance. The idea of presenting a story through a narrative is the novelty of this show and we are confident that with an interesting storyline and a compelling narrative the show will win the hearts of viewers across the country."

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail

Naman's role call!

TNN, Jul 23, 2010, 12.00am IST
Naman Shaw
His Bollywood dream may not have taken off, but Naman Shaw is glad he's got a TV serial in hand.
The serial does have a lot of actors in it, but at a time when many actors are without work, it's surely good to be doing a show. He will be seen in Rakht Sambandh soon. He plays Neeraj, who's brought up by the jagirdars.

Follow us on Twitter for more stories
-Fivr- thumbnail
My affair with Vikrant Massey: Sriti Jha

Charming television actress Sriti Jha's acting skills has been appreciated in both her on air shows, Shaurya and Suhani and Jyoti. Lets find out how the actress manages to shoot too dailies at a time and many more.

Q. How do you manage two shows at a time isn't it hectic for you?
A. It's not much of a problem for me to manage both the shows as both the shows are of the same production house, Sphere Origins. They schedule it really well for me and that is why it never becomes hectic for me. The time of both the serials never clashes.

Q. Which role among the two do you like playing? Which one is more like you?
A. Don't ask this question, I am trapped. But yes, I would say Sudha is more closer to me but it doesn't mean that I don't like Suhani. They are both very different type of characters. Unlike me Sudha is very timid, shy and insecure. Suhani is full of life. She is more into action. She does horse riding and all and has all the emotions which a human being has. I think both the characters I play are very different but yes Suhani's character is bit similar to my character.

Q. Don't you get late for the shoot?
A. No, not really. I make it a point to reach on time because I like being on time and not getting late. And these people coordinate the timings among themselves so well that it rarely happens that I get late on the shoot of either of the shows.

Q. Do you like cricket do you get time to watch IPL matches?
A. First of all I don't like cricket like every other Indian does. I am not mad about it. And I hardly get time to watch matches and whenever I get time I get so tired that I go off to sleep. But it's so much in news and around you that you can't escape also. On every television sets these days we only see IPL matches going on.

Q. How your life has changed after joining the television industry?
A. My life has become very busy after joining the television industry but any big change has yet not come. I am still the same old Sriti for everyone. As soon as I am out of my shoot I am same old Sriti and the best thing is that nobody recognizes me on street; very rarely people recognizes me and because of that I can be my own self.

Q. Do you like the way of working here?
A. Yes, I like the way television people work and we all really work hard. We all shoot all the thirty days a month with same energy and enthusiasm just to entertain our viewers. I know it's a bit hectic to work in the television industry but then the people are really dedicated towards their work here. I really like this dedication towards work and even I have become much more sincere and dedicated after becoming a part of television industry.

Q. People talk about your affair with Vikrant Massey. What do you want to say about this?
A. I would like them to be more confused regarding this issue as I know people like talking about these issues. As long as I know there is nothing between us and so these rumors doesn't affect me. Yes, I really get along very well with Vikrant and we go out every alternate day but it's just a good friendship and nothing is cooking between us. -Sampurn Media

-Fivr- thumbnail
Sriti Jha (Sandhya) loves 'aloo gobi'

Sriti Jha, a.k.a Sudha of 'Jyoti' fame, had a great time sitting home on Monday. It's not that she's oblivious to the plight of the poor who have called for a nation-wide bandh (closure) to protest against the price hike. The girl was simply happy to have the company of her mother and the delicacies prepared by mom.

"I will not say that the timing of my mom's arrival is right, but apparently I've been joking to my friends that my mother has played a hand in the bandh. She's been here for the past three weeks. As a result, I'm having a good time savoring mom-made food,' said Jha who will soon be seen in a new show 'Rakt Sambandh'.

"I know it may come as a shock to everyone, but I simply love Aloo Gobi. A lot of people may find it very boring, but that's my favourite. Mom's cooked that on Monday. My appetite has increased in the last three weeks eating mummy's food. The problem though is that in spite of the increase, I haven't gained a single pound. Perhaps, my metabolism works really fast;' replied the actress.

So, Sriti admirers now know how to woo the petite girl.

Sriti will be playing a blind girl in the soon-to-be-launched show 'Rakt Sambandh'. Guess, mummy dear will have to feed dear daughter with carrot juice too.

"Yes, you're right. In fact, my mother has been forcing me to have lots of juices. She's feels I'm not looking after my health," Jha says before breaking into laughter.

niveditha thumbnail
"I Have Made A Fool Of Myself": Srithi Jha
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Monday, 02 August 2010 12:31
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Srithi Jha, who had made a comeback with Imagine TV's 'Rakht Sambhandh', will now be seen in one of the episodes of Imagine TV's new offering 'Meethi Chhoori No.1'. But the lady thinks that out of excitement, she has made a fool of herself on national television. Let's see why she says so.

As we know that Srithi is a chatter box and while talking about her this quality Srithi says, "Actually before starting with 'Meethiā€¦' I was damn scared thinking how the show will be, as the name says 'Meethi Chhoori...' The pattern in which the show is formatted sounded very petrifying.  Discussions on the topics of the show can turn into cold wars amongst the participants. It was not I but all the other ladies with me were nervous about the shows pattern and the questions that they might ask".

So why do you think that you have made fool of yourself in the show? "Actually I am a kind of girl who does not speak a lot with new people but once I get friendly with them, I can't stop and speak everything, good or bad. Same thing happened with me in the show. Initially I was not speaking much but as soon as everyone got friendly to me, I could not stop talking and I went on and on with the topic. I have just made fool of myself with my talking. It was totally different from any other reality show. The moment the director says action, the control over our tongues is alomost lost. And I just lost too much control on my words and made a fool of myself (Laughs)", explains Srithi.

Never mind Srithi, but we know that your words must have put more spice to the episode.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/899-i-have-made-a-fool-of-myself-srithi-jha.html
-Fivr- thumbnail
Pratushya did a cameo in Rakt Sambandh?

Pratyusha Banerjee did a cameo in Rakt Sambhandh?
Balika Vadhu's new Anandi is not that new on television soaps. There are rumours that Pratyusha Banerjee was seen in a small role in on Imagine TV's Rakt Sambhandh.

niveditha thumbnail
Dhruv Bhandari on playing a eunuch...

Yuvraaj aka Dhruv Bhandari of Imagine TV's recently launched show Rakt Sambandh talks about the ...

-Fivr- thumbnail
Big bloopers
Buzz up!

Bloopers always leave you red-faced. You are embarassed for a few days that follow the incident but it becomes a joke that breaks you into fits of laughter for years that follow. Actors too aren't immune to these bloopers and they keep goofing-up on and off-screen. Read on to know where some of the finest actors erred and are laughing till date.

Showing 2 of 5 images Previous    Next

Mazher Sayed
Well I keep goofing up all the time. I am very bad at remembering names and faces. I remember being invite for a launch party of a magazine. Guess what I ended up doing? I go up to the host of the party to tell her that "I am sorry, I didn't get your name." My friends laughed at me and Mouli gave me an earful back home. She was so livid for me not remembering the name of the host. Trust me I was extremely embarrassed.
niveditha thumbnail
Mouli Ganguly may not be playing a lead role in a serial right now, but she's quite happy with her cameo in Laagi Tujhse Lagan, where she plays Anna's wife Samla.

"My role is a brief cameo, but in a TV serial even small roles do count," she says. What's interesting about her role is that there's a lot of mystery around the character. "It's very intriguing. I play this mystery woman, who leaves the audience baffled each time."

Work apart, her personal life's going great. After years of maintaining that she and actor Mazhar Syed were just friends, Mouli has now started admitting that the two are a couple. Not just that, she's ready for marriage too! "I love him very much and plan on settling down with him," gushes Mouli. "He is my inspiration and I can't wait to walk down the aisle with him." Marriage will not come in the way of her career, she's certain. "Marrying Mazhar will be the best thing ever. It will not affect my work in the least," she says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mouli-wants-to-marry-Mazhar/articleshow/6256522.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Sayantani With Fear Of Fire on Raaz Pichle Janam Ka 2
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 05 August 2010 17:32
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Sayantani Ghosh

Raaz Pichle Janam Ka 2 is set to hit your TV screen this September. The shoot with Sayantani Ghosh kicked off yesterday for this sensational Imagine TV reality show. Not much is known about her past life in the show. However, the Bong girl has confirmed her presence.   

"Yes, I was the first person to appear for Raaz Pichle Janam Ka 2. It was a once in a lifetime experience. The session last for three hours. It is full of fun and fear," said Ghosh.

So, what was the pretty Sayantani in her past life? Was she a reptile, like the one we saw in Naaginn? It is a question with all.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot tell you this right now. It's confidential. You'll have to wait for the telecast. I wasn't a snake. What I can tell is that my gender was the same, and the period was the early 1900."

As seen last year, all participants in the show had a relish of fear. The Bong babe suffers from the fire phobia.

"You need to be under the grip of some fear. It's only on this platform that the details of your past life can be brought into light. There are many things that I am afraid of, but the one that scares me the most is fire. I wanted to know why I do fear it the most?" she sighed.

Presumably, our girl was charred to death in her earlier life. Well, the raaz (mystery) will be unraveled this September. The show is hosted by Ravi Kishan.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/931-sayantani-with-fear-of-fire-on-raaz-pichle-janam-ka-2.html