Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Himanshi Choudhry Waiting For Mr. Right!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 03 September 2010 09:48 Read : 54 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Himanshi Choudhry

Himanshi Choudhary who was seen in many Indian soap operas such as 'Kutumb', 'Des Main Nikla Hoga Chand', 'Lavanya', 'Kasshish', 'Kareena Kareena' and is currently on with Imagine TV's 'Rakht Sambandh', apparently is still in search of her Mr. Right to mingle with. Perhaps, she must have not found anyone to match up with her. But when asked her about her single status, the girl had an explanation about her solitude.

Himashi clears, "Right now I am not dating any one because there should be someone who is perfect match for me. And guys from this industry are very hard to be with, as they are very difficult to manage in a long relationship, which at least I can't do. And talking about the guys, who are out of this industry, has a different perception about the girls from this industry."

"So, it's really very difficult to find Mr. Right for me right now. Indeed, don't know who is he and when he will come. But getting a right person is a big task in this industry as you never know who behaves how, over here. Hope I get my Mr. Right soon," adds Himanshi crossing her fingers.

TellyCafe too wishes Himanshi to get her Mr. Right, right away!

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1221-himanshi-choudhry-waiting-for-mr-right.html
niveditha thumbnail
'Rakt Sambandh' Shoot Canceled
PoorBest 
Thursday, 02 September 2010 13:59 Read : 62 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rakt Sambandh

The rains have played a major role in devastating the shooting plans of 'Rakt Sambandh' for the last four days. The show's unit has been postponing the shoot from the 27th and the show could only be finished on 30th of August.

A source from the show says that they had plans for an outdoor sequence where it would be seen that Shraddha has lost her mangalsutra while her husband Rohit gets upset with her. He eventually beats her up and kicks her out of the house.

He warns her not to come back till she finds it. The shoot was supposed to be in Madh Island and the whole team of the show was stranded for some hours.

The shoot had to be cancelled for three days and it was only on the fourth day that the team had to look for an alternative. The director Aashish Patil and the cameramen had to put a provisional plastic roof all over the location so as to avoid the rains. However, problems with the sound remained thanks to the rains. After the rains ceased, each and every scene had to be shot back to back.

The floor became slippery and the shooting deadline was literally was washed away.

-- Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1215-rakt-sambandh-shoot-canceled.html
-Fivr- thumbnail

'I can't relate to my role of Rohit' - Mazher Sayed

05 September 2010 | 5:22pm     'I can't relate to my role of Rohit' - Mazher Sayed

Rohit aka Mazher Sayed the wicked man of Imagine TV, Rakt Sambandh talks on his new character and much moreā€¦.

niveditha thumbnail
Mazher Sayed becomes more evil in Rakt Sambandh!
PoorBest 
Thursday, 09 September 2010 10:39 Read : 41 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rakt Sambandh

Mazher Sayed, known as Rohit of Rakt Sambandh, will become more evil in the upcoming episodes of the show. His character is going to be so wild and aggressive that he will hit his on screen wife Shraddha, played by Sonali Nikam.

Shraddha has lost her mangalsutra and Rohit is very angry to hear this. He is not in a mood to listen to anything; he thinks that his wife has committed huge crime by losing such expensive jewellery. He hits her and throws her out of his house. He warns her that he will not allow her to re-enter in the family until and unless she finds her Mangalsutra. Cynical Rohit then sits in the room alone and starts crying loudly.

Till now Mazher's character doesn't see his wife's face as an astrologer had told him that if he sees her face, bad times will come. Helpless, Shraddha starts searching for mangalsutra and there the big suspense behind it will get revealed when she will get to know who has stolen it from her.

Mazher tells TellyCafe.com, "The track is very interesting. I have never played such a wicked character in my career before. There is lot of drama which is going to open out"

-- Monica Singh / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1301-mazher-sayed-becomes-more-evil-in-rakt-sambandh.html
niveditha thumbnail

'I am unhappy with my role'

...says Sayantani Ghosh. So is the actress planning to quit her serial Rakt Sambandh?

Roshni K Olivera 

Sometimes a particular role is narrated and eventually what happens in the serial can be entirely different. That's what has happened in Sayantani Ghosh's case. And she is naturally upset with the way her character has shaped up in Rakt Sambandh. "The brief given to me was different. I was told it was a story about five sisters and all of them were the main leads. But I'm unhappy with the way my role has shaped up," she says. Quitting the serial, however, is not on her mind yet, she says. "I have spoken to the channel and the producers and we are trying to see if things can be worked out. In fact, I have a meeting today with them. Let's hope for the best," she says. 
    The uncertainty in television today is a huge problem for actors. "Serials shut in two to three months nowadays. We can't plan anything anymore. Earlier when you took up a show you could plan the next one year at least in terms of your finances, but that's not the case anymore." Sayantani has done four Bengali films opposite top star Prosenjeet. So is returning to Bengali cinema on her mind considering the insecurities here? "I have always been associated with Bengali cinema. I never lost touch. But insecurities here are a part and parcel now of the industry. So you just have to accept it. You have to do your best and leave the rest to God," she says. 
    On the personal front, the girl's having pressure for marriage from her family. "All my school friends are either married or getting married in the next few months, so my parents are after me to settle down! But I'm not prepared as yet. I need some more time," she says. Sayantani is dating someone in Mumbai, but doesn't want to talk about it. "Yes I'm seeing some one, but I prefer keeping my personal life private," is all she's willing to say.

niveditha thumbnail
By the time you read this, Sriti Jha would be in Mumbai shooting for Imagine TV's " Rakht Sambandh".

But the actress was recently in Delhi to celebrate Durga Puja with her family. Being a professional, Sriti Jha had applied for her leave months back. This is also because Sriti had missed the celebration last year for she had gone to Guwahati for the promotion of her serial "Jyoti". "There was no way I would have missed the celebration this year too. And I can't put my team into trouble by asking for leave on a short notice. You won't believe but I had applied for my leaves about two months back, even though we can inform the director about 10-12 days in advance. But I understand my responsibilities well and thought a two-month notice made sense. Fortunately, the director and the producer had no issues," she explains.

So how does it feel being back in Delhi? "Frankly, I have no words to explain my excitement. During this period Chitranjan Park becomes a mini Bengal with its pandals and delicious food. This year, we had put up a stall showcasing Rabindranath Tagore's library. In fact, just the other day I was speaking to my co-star Dhruv and I told him how much I wanted to cry, obviously out of elation. I'm sure you too can make out from my voice how excited I am," she says. Did she perform the Dhunochi dance? "How could have I not? It was great. Even though I inhaled smoke, I didn't stop performing it. It is the faith that helps you not give up," she replied.

Sriti also told us that she had got idols of ma Durga to present to her friends and colleague. As she walked towards the bedi (where the idol is placed) to receive the blessing of mother goddess.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sriti-Jha-visits-Delhi-for-Puja/articleshow/6768540.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Mazher Sayed-Mouli Ganguly got secretly married in Kolkatta!

Mazher Sayyed and Mouli Ganguly after 7 years of togetherness finally got married in a simple way.

niveditha thumbnail
Rakht Sambandh's Sonali Nikam to feature in Jhankhilavan Jasoos!

Sonali Nikam tries her hands on comedy with SAB TV's upcoming show, Jaankhilavan Jasoos...

niveditha thumbnail
Neeraj turns a 'Don' in Rakt Sambandh..

Neeraj who has lost his memory and voice will soon be seen in a new avatar, that of a Don in ...

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Imagine Parivaar to gear up for New Year bash...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 12:51:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Imagine Parivaar to gear up for New Year bash...

Imagine TV gets ready for its 31st bash with Imagine Parivaar...

Imagine TV is gearing up for its upcoming New Year Bash which will have all the faces of Imagine participating in it..

The show titled 'Imagine Parivaar' will be aired on 31st of December, and this is one way in which the channel bids adieu to the year 2010, and welcomes the New Year 2011. We hear that the lead actors of all the shows on Imagine will seen performing on various dance numbers. The rehearsals for the show has already started, and the shoot for the same will happen on 24th and 25th of this month. 

The drama queen Rakhi Sawant is also expected to make her presence on the show as even she is part of Imagine TV with Rakhi Ka Insaaf.

We contacted Ashish Sharma aka Avdesh of Gunahon Ka Devta and he confirmed the news, "Yes such a show is going to happen on Imagine TV and we are going to perform on the same."

Tanvi Bhatia aka Arpita too confirmed the buzz about the mega event to be aired on Imagine on 31st December.

We hear that Naman Shaw, Sriti Jha, Kritiika Kamra, Karan Kundra and many others will be performing for the nite. 

Get ready folks, to rock with your favorite stars of Imagine as we wrap up the year 2010 with a broad smile on our faces...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar