Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
DK gets back as a reformed man in Rakt Sambandh..

DK's changed look and mindset will give rise to some intriguing moments in Imagine's Rakt Sambandh..

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dhruv Bhandari takes a break from television..

Dhruv Bhandari is eagerly looking forward to try his luck in Bollywood..

Vr15h thumbnail
Monday, March 14, 2011 | 1:02:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Sachin Shroff and Janvi step in as Shyam and Suguna..

Shyam and Suguna get back into action in COLORS' Balika Vadhu..

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see the return of Shyam and Suguna in the coming episodes. The popular characters of the show which were played by Vikrant Massey and Veebha Anand respectively will now be essayed by Sachin Shroff and Janvi Chheda.

We hear that Shyam and Suguna will be re-introduced during the happy occasion of Jagya's (Shashank Vyas) return.

Our source states, "Jagya will come back home after passing out his exams; he is now a professional doctor and the family welcomes him amidst lot of celebration. This is when the new Shyam and Suguna will be shown. The creative team is planning an elaborate track for the couple in the near future".

"Sachin Shroff who replaced the male lead in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai on COLORS has been roped in to play Shyam. Janvi Chheda who was recently seen in Sony's Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi will be playing the role of Suguna. And this comes after Vikrant and Veebha opted out of Balika Vadhu", adds our source.

Vikrant Massey is presently seen in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Veebha plays the title role in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi.

When contacted, Sachin Shroff confirmed the news, "Yes, I am essaying the role of Shyam in Balika Vadhu".

Janvi Chheda who is getting married in November 2011 had already told TellyBuzz that she was looking for challenging roles, but not that of the lead. "It is a privilege to be part of Balika Vadhu. As I said, I was offered 2-3 lead roles but I do not want to commit myself completely to work because of my wedding plans in the month of November. Suguna has always been a very strong character, and I had never imagined that I would be part of Balika Vadhu one day".

Sachin and Janvi have started shooting from yesterday, and their entry is slated to happen this week..

As reported by TellyBuzz, the progression in the story by about three years will happen very soon..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Vr15h thumbnail

Rakt Sambandh & Armanon Ka Balidaan to end on April 1

Friday, March 25, 2011 | 3:05:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Rakt Sambandh & Armanon Ka Balidaan to end on April 1

The two early evening shows on Imagine will be shutting shop on April 1st...

Imagine's two shows slotted between the 7-8 slot, Rakt Sambandh and Armanon Ka Balidaan will be ending on April 1st.

Armanon Ka Balidaan produced by RG Media and Entertainment got into a problem because of its title even before it got launched. The show which is based on the reservation system did not appeal to the masses and fared badly on the TRP chart. Also, Dolly Bindra's much-hyped and costly entry did not do help the show.

Rakt Sambandh produced by UTV, on the other hand was giving a decent rating at the 10 PM slot, but the rating all of a sudden went downhill when it got moved to the early evening slot of 7 PM.

Our source states, "The channel has decided to axe both the shows. No new fiction shows will be introduced at the above said slots. Having said this, these were new slots created when the SRK reality show Zor Ka Jhatka was getting launched. Both Rakt Sambandh and Armanon were moved from prime time slots to the early evening slots to accommodate the big ticket reality. The channel now plans to concentrate on the already existing prime time shows and of course, on the two new launches Looteri Dulhan and Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadoonga".

When contacted, Naman Shaw, protagonist of Rakt Sambandh told us, "Yes, the Producers have informed us that Rakt Sambandh will be going off air in April".

We tried contacting the Producer of Rakt Sambandh and Armanon Ka Balidaan, but could not get thro' to them.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Vr15h thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vishal Puri in Sony TV's Adaalat

Vishal Puri will feature in an episodic of Sony TV's Adaalat...