FAQ's related to the forum. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot for this post. I had been looking how to center siggies in my signature box for a long time. I just could not figure it out. Just read your instructions and it worked.

Thank you

Wow, you captured all the details :)
Thankyou :)
Hello
Thanks for the really helpful information
I just wanted to ask another qs.
when we write MEMBERSONLY and do we have to end the URL too?
Like [/MEMBERSONLY] or [/NOCOPY]?

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

^^^ Nope you don't have to ! :) Just write NOCOPY or MEMBERSONLY in square brackets [  ]
Oh thank you! :)
N yeah 1 more qs.
Can we use the NOCOPY on our FFs ?
Since plagiarism is on a rise, I don't want to take any chances
Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago
^^ Yes u can use it to protect your fanfics too ! 😳
Hi

SO i have this problem that i am facing since month, i have asked help from the admin but no reply. Some of the moderators have tried to help me but then i did not hear any reply. THey told me to wait as the admin are busy but it has been almost three month and i hope that by posting in the post i will get some true help.

It is regarding my skype ID, i have put my id in my profile but now i want to delelte it but i can not do it. I have tried everything but does not work, i delelte it and then submit but it stays there. I have tried another laptop, another browser, another skype ID, delete cookies and everything but it does not go..

I have contacted many moderators regarding this and some has genuinly help me but some has stop responding. I have been very patience regarding this as it has been almost 3 months since i am asking for help.

Please i really really hope that this time this problem get solve. Skype ID is personal and i have put it by mistake and i want to delete ut but i cant. I didnt want to post here as this shed light to it and make it public, but i have no choice as i do not want to get my account deativated.

Thank you a lot and i hope i can get some genuine help here.
Izzy

^ I have posted about your problem on the mod section so it will reach admins attention soon so please wait and see what happens😛

How do i get an application for the Dev team?
^^ The link will be available once you become a Goldie ! 😳