FAQ's related to the forum. - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hopehot

where do we request a mod for Forums
QH forum has a channel mod and a cool viewbie but no mod 

hey QH forum has a very efficiant viewbie and Channel mod why do you want a Mod there?😆
hi everyone :) 
i just had a question can we delete an IF account? I mean if someones wants to delete his/her account can we? ðŸ˜Š

thanks in advance ðŸ˜³
You have to PM the global moderators for that 

The account cannot be deleted only deactivated. After deactivation your posts will not babe visible but you can request reactivation anytime 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
this is in regard to the ongoing thread in the Ballika Vadhu wherein the character Ganga, is temporarily based in Mangalore; the people shown in the city wear a certain type of clothes..believe me, belonging that part of the country i can vouch for the fact that neither do the people talk in such a tone nor do they adhere to wearing such kind of clothes in the serial... so would the producers and the team kindly first get the ground realities before shooting them???
Originally posted by rachana09

this is in regard to the ongoing thread in the Ballika Vadhu wherein the character Ganga, is temporarily based in Mangalore; the people shown in the city wear a certain type of clothes..believe me, belonging that part of the country i can vouch for the fact that neither do the people talk in such a tone nor do they adhere to wearing such kind of clothes in the serial... so would the producers and the team kindly first get the ground realities before shooting them???

Actually you should post it in balika vadhu forum only.
this thread is meant for forum related FAQ's.
How long would it take a MOD to decrease the Warning Level? If the user  exhibits a good conduct?
Originally posted by sweetly_sour

How long would it take a MOD to decrease the Warning Level? If the user exhibits a good conduct?

See that purely depends on the Mod's observation of your behaviour.
If you are showing a good behaviour den they might decrease your WL.

and if u think that you hv shown acceptble behaviour for quite ling time den the contact the mod who gave you WL.
regards.
hrideyy
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

See that purely depends on the Mod's observation of your behaviour.
If you are showing a good behaviour den they might decrease your WL.

and if u think that you hv shown acceptble behaviour for quite ling time den the contact the mod who gave you WL.
regards.
hrideyy
Alright, thanks for the prompt reply.
I got two questions which I want to find answer to. Sorry, if these questions have already been discussed but there are more than 65 pages and I don't have time to read all of them.

Question No. 1 : How are the serials or topics ranked? How does the Chaska Meter work? Basically I want to know whether there is something I can do to help my favourite show climb a few ranks...

Question No. 2 : How are new forums created for certain serials? Is there a limit on how many active forums there can be in a channel or a limit of active forums in the whole site? Basically I want to know the steps I need to take so there is a new forum for a serial which has healthy discussions every week but has to share with 'other serials' in the general forum.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Thank u so much this is really very helpful ...