FAQ's related to the forum. - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

I got two questions which I want to find answer to. Sorry, if these questions have already been discussed but there are more than 65 pages and I don't have time to read all of them.

Question No. 1 : How are the serials or topics ranked? How does the Chaska Meter work? Basically I want to know whether there is something I can do to help my favourite show climb a few ranks...

You can hit the cm meter. That is the five hands made on the upper left corner to increase the ranking.

You can also participate actively. More activity on a forum improves the rank

Question No. 2 : How are new forums created for certain serials? Is there a limit on how many active forums there can be in a channel or a limit of active forums in the whole site? Basically I want to know the steps I need to take so there is a new forum for a serial which has healthy discussions every week but has to share with 'other serials' in the general forum.

A new forum is started nu admins when a new show starts 
please look into question 2.3 ! ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Pritam-Das

please look into question 2.3 ! ðŸ˜•

Which 2.3?
I want to know that Can we use our own PC font in IF?? I mean except these 7 fonts??
Talking about faq no. 2.3 in this post. "2.3 How to post an image ?"
The answer given rather shows how to star a forum... It's irrelevant.Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
This post is really very informative and helpful.! :D
thanks for making it! :D
but I have one question...i still didn't get how to upload the images in a post...help me?
Steps to upload an image
1. Save the image by right-clicking on the image and clicking 'save the image as' & give a different name
2. Go to 'imgur.com' and upload the image by clicking on 'computer' found on the top right hand corner.
3. Open the saved image and click 'start upload' on the pop-up box.
4. Copy the code under the fourh heading 'BBCode (message boards & forums)' and past the link here.
Hope this helps, I was seeking help like crazy last month and now it seems like such an easy procedure. 😃
If i Change my username...can i still log in with my old username...??
or can i revert to my old username later on??
No you can only change it after one year 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago