FAQ's related to the forum. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
What exactly are testimonials?
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

OK..I have a wierd question to ask...anyways...can u tell me ishan according to which time zone the time in IF has been set???😕I mean whenever wepost we do get the time n date of the post and that doesnt match with the timings here in india...Just curious to know...is it set acc to some other time zone???😕😊

😊

The server time is + 11.5 hrs ahead of the Indian Standard Time (IST) 😳 So if you reside in India just set the time as + 11.5 hrs :)

Originally posted by ChocolateLover

What exactly are testimonials?

Dictionary: testimonial   (tes't?-mo'ne-?l)

n.
  1. A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
  2. A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
  3. Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.

how do you post picture tesimonials?
can i have it in a picture demonstration if possible please?
Edited by pwincess1 - 13 years ago
does enternet explorer supports WYSIWYG editor........
THANKS ISHAN FOR SUCH A USEFUL INFORMATION..............
WHEN I JOINED I WAS TOTALY MESSED WITH TERMS........... BUT NOW AFTER READING UR ANSWERS, I AM COMPELETLY RELAXED......................
I WNAT TO KNOW ONE MORE THING ISHAN, WHENEVER I VISIT SOMEBODIES PROFILE THEN I WON'T GET THE OPTION TO SEND FRND REQUEST?  AND WHAT  IS THE PROCEDURE OF LADDER RANKING? AND WHO WILL DO SO? DO I ABLE TO CHECK MY  RANK?
Internet Explorer does support WYSIWYG editor :)

To add any member to your buddy list go to --> ,

You will see a field Member Name , enter the ID of the member you want to add as a friend and click on Add to Buddy List. The member will be added to your friend's list depending on the approval of the friendship request. :)

Cheers
Ishan

THANK YOU SO MUCH ISHAN.............................
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Hi

SO i have this problem that i am facing since month, i have asked help from the admin but no reply. Some of the moderators have tried to help me but then i did not hear any reply. THey told me to wait as the admin are busy but it has been almost three month and i hope that by posting in the post i will get some true help.

It is regarding my skype ID, i have put my id in my profile but now i want to delelte it but i can not do it. I have tried everything but does not work, i delelte it and then submit but it stays there. I have tried another laptop, another browser, another skype ID, delete cookies and everything but it does not go..

I have contacted many moderators regarding this and some has genuinly help me but some has stop responding. I have been very patience regarding this as it has been almost 3 months since i am asking for help.

Please i really really hope that this time this problem get solve. Skype ID is personal and i have put it by mistake and i want to delete ut but i cant. I didnt want to post here as this shed light to it and make it public, but i have no choice as i do not want to get my account deativated.

Thank you a lot and i hope i can get some genuine help here.
Izzy

As can be seen it has been exactly a month and my problem has not been solved yet, neither i have get any response. Thats what have been happening with me for the past 6 months, i have been asked to wait and then am being ignored. This problem might not be so serious to the admin but it is for me, so please i would like to get some GENUINE response....

Thank You ....