Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vijay

Have forwarded the reported problem to the programming division it should get fixed tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused to you.

Cheers,
Vijay

Hi again,

The problem has not been fixed yet, my skype ID can still be seen and i am unbale to remove it. So i would request to please close my account as i don't want such personal information to be revealed.

Thanks anyway
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
how long does it take for someone to review your DEV team application?
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishaan,  I have 2 questions which I have marked as Q.1 and Q.2 with the marquees in the image below for identification
  1. My Q.1, How do these ratings of stars work?  For a long I used to see 0 against Daya but now I see that problem is solved.  But how and where these ratings are taken?  Pls tell me
  2. My Q.2, How do the Chaska Meter ratings work?  But how and where these ratings are taken?  Pls tell me
I hope to hear from you Ishaan....

chunto thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can  anybody tell how can I delete my account?

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chunto

can  anybody tell how can I delete my account?

i think you have to contact a global admin telling them to do it for you.
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is there any way to clean the out box of my pm box??
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: prettywomen22

Ishaan,  I have 2 questions which I have marked as Q.1 and Q.2 with the marquees in the image below for identification

1. My Q.1, How do these ratings of stars work?  For a long I used to see 0 against Daya but now I see that problem is solved.  But how and where these ratings are taken?  Pls tell me
  2. My Q.2, How do the Chaska Meter ratings work?  But how and where these ratings are taken?  Pls tell me
I hope to hear from you Ishaan....

I think Vijay is the right person for answering this question as I am not pretty sure how the rankings are calculated !😳

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Liana-

is there any way to clean the out box of my pm box??

No there is no way to delete messages from outbox , the message will get deleted automatically if the person to whom you sent the PM deletes it from his/her inbox ! 😳

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ishan.

No there is no way to delete messages from outbox , the message will get deleted automatically if the person to whom you sent the PM deletes it from his/her inbox ! 😳

oh i see thanks 4 telling 😃
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

I think Vijay is the right person for answering this question as I am not pretty sure how the rankings are calculated !😳

thanks Ishaan for the response... how do I approach Vijay?  I think, I did send a PM to him but no response 😒 ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’