Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i swear like first they dont even show the last epi in america and then on top of that bhavari dies does her shauray jis family not care at all about there grand daughter like serioulsy how stupid like that was there sons last nishani!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show was so silly...it was a waste of time!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
If you didn't liked the show then plzzzz stay out of this forum..............😡
No need waste ur time & also give pain to ur fingers for typing comments here.................😡

For me it was a good show.........👏 and specially the actors were superb...................👏
Its because Zee Tv decided to end it suddenly..........& hence it got a abrupt end.............😔
Khaira09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

If you didn't liked the show then plzzzz stay out of this forum..............😡

No need waste ur time & also give pain to ur fingers for typing comments here.................😡

For me it was a good show.........👏 and specially the actors were superb...................👏
Its because Zee Tv decided to end it suddenly..........& hence it got a abrupt end.............😔

what the flip you need to calm down there!!! wen was this posted like freaking 3 months ago!! uh i was just sharing my thought on this show ok!!! and that is what india forums is all about you dont need to give your fingers pain in trying to tell me what i can do k!!!  and i can waste my time doing watever i want!!!!  dont tell me wat to do k sweety!!!!
 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Khaira09

what the flip you need to calm down there!!! wen was this posted like freaking 3 months ago!! uh i was just sharing my thought on this show ok!!! and that is what india forums is all about you dont need to give your fingers pain in trying to tell me what i can do k!!!  and i can waste my time doing watever i want!!!!  dont tell me wat to do k sweety!!!!
 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

First of all my comment was not 4 u..........
It was for premukti 5rb1
I know i must have quoted premukti 5rb1 comment bcoz i was replying to that person...............
My point was same that after 3 months of this post why someone was saying such .........
Anywayz i am sorry........... i know everyone has different point of view, likes & dislikes..........I was a little angry that time......& hence wrote such a thing.........Otherwise i never say such things to anyone..........
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
Khaira09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

First of all my comment was not 4 u..........
It was for premukti 5rb1
I know i must have quoted premukti 5rb1 comment bcoz i was replying to that person...............
My point was same that after 3 months of this post why someone was saying such .........
Anywayz i am sorry........... i know everyone has different point of view, likes & dislikes..........I was a little angry that time......& hence wrote such a thing.........Otherwise i never say such things to anyone..........

you didnt quote and that is why i had reacted this way... but it is ok