• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by wardah-Mayur - 13 years ago
she looks pretty

Thanks 4 sharing πŸ˜ƒ
awwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ma gorgeous Tinaaaaaaaaaa baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She lookz damn sweet yet sexy as always.. And Vikram ji too look good in these pictz :) Thanxxxxxxxxx a lottttttttttt for sharing... And if u can plz do tell me how to post pict as u did to forum πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I want post some pictz of ma ever loving two cute pies PreMukti 😳😳😳😳😳.. But don't know how to do that... Plzzz if u can help me it would be so niceeeeeeeeeeee and kind of u...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
And thanx again n again for posting this adorable actresses lovely picts ❀️ Ican't express from wordz how much i miss both Tina n Karanvir on screen togather ... I can't believe why the hell they r wasting their awesome talents πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I hope Tina n MAnoj will return soon back to screens 2gether 2 rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tha damn TV screens again with their brilliance of acting πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
i want PM so badly..even AR as Kajen
even me want the sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Want my PM so damn badly again 2gether on screens 😭😭😭😭😭... Why the hell can't any producer do unite them... They r extremly an outstanding couple..That's doubtless and they r my all time favorite couple...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz God make them come back together in new shows... Love PM so freaking much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aww she got married😲 when
but she is really pretty in these pic
Another pict of our cuteeeeeeeeee Tina/Mukti πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG didnt knew she is married thats good<3