BV - July 19th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anandi, Bhago and Khajan return to their village. On the way, Anandi sees some girls playing and asks Khajan to stop so she can play with them and she will return home by herself. Khajan lets her go. Anandi sees that the girls are ignoring one of the little girls and not including her in anything. When asked about this they tell Anandi that they have been told by their parents not to talk to the little girl.

Anandi talks to the girl and asks her her name. She says its Gulli. Gulli tells her that no one plays with her or talks to her. Anandi promises to play with her. She asks Gulli about her mother, Gulli tells her she is with God. Anandi asks her mother's name and Gulli says Champa. Anandi is shocked to hear that Champa is dead. She remembers Champa as a childhood friend, who had eloped with her lover, only to be deserted by him when she is pregnant. Anandi and Phooli had helped Champa escape from being killed by the villagers. One woman comes to Anandi and tells her not to talk to Gulli as she is of not good background. Anandi asks her what is Gulli's fault in that. The woman leaves exasperated.

Anandi returns home. Khajan tells her to play and be as she wishes and to spend as much money as she wants. He leaves on some work, saying he will be late at night. Bhago tells Anandi that she is happy that she will get to see her daughter grow up.

In Jetsar, Maasa comes to Jagya and tries to console him, saying she was on his side. Jagya does not believe her and says she is also responsible for Anandi being sent away. He says he will not talk to any of the family members and leaves in a huff.

Anandi tries to sleep, but keeps thinking of her sasra. Bhago comes there and consoles her that with time, she will get used to it. She makes Anandi sleep. Meanwhile, Jagya tries to study, but can't concentrate. He sees Anandi's last letter to him. He tapes it to the wall, where he can see it always and resumes studying (aaaaaawwwwwwww)

Precap : Khajan's boss forcefully drags Bhago with him, Anandi comes rushing out of the room..

PS : One of the promos being aired features a voice-over by Jagya, who remembers, his bheendni, and how playful she is. They show a girl with ghungat, dancing in the desert. Jagya wonders if his "nakhchadi chuhiya" will be the same....

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the the promo-nicely done-jagya voiceover was quite good..then i saw the promo every time it came πŸ˜‰ just to see if you got to see the smile under the ghunghat so as to guess which one of the three it is πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but no such luck πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› So iam still wondering kaunsi hai ? 😍 😍Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Priya.. the voice of Jagya sounds like a perfect teenagerπŸ‘πŸΌhope he will be as cute as Avinash and as well as naughty.....😍
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...

plus, that adult voice for Jagiya was really good.....and sounded real and full of enthusiasm....plus, i felt i had heard this voice earlier and somewhere else too....does anybody get any inkling as to who it could be....??
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update
pooja_k thumbnail
The girl shown in the promo seemed to have the same smile as Nivedita Joshi.

The voice of Jagya in the promo sounded a bit like   Rajat Tokas  ..........but i could be totally wrong.
Edited by pooja_k - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the voice over was really cute..sounded like an adult version of avinash actually to me..tho i cud be projecting..lol..22 july ab door nahi...pata chal hi jayega...and am still waiting for the sex-ed class,tho i doubt tht is going to happen...i wonder how they are planning to justify tht jagya wid all his running away frm home experience dint try even once to meet his nakchadi chuhiya in these 5 yrs of leap..how convenient...