PR- written update 19th July '10...COMPLETE

Posted: 13 years ago
BIG BOO BOO FROM MY SIDE: I had Sul and Sav aai confused : ( Thannks for pointing out! I got it fixed

QUICK MINI UPDATE
    - Vaishu and Dharmesh get married , Vaishu enters her new saasural
    - ArMaan together make food on-time
    - Choo expresses disapproval at missing her sister wedding and also expresses hate for Archana too.
    -Sul aai and baba have a conversation about Archanas wedding.
    - Manav Baba finds out that Archana is Manav's new supervisor

NiDZO'S COMMENTARY.
The epsiode starts with Vaishu and Dharmesh taking the 7 marriage rounds!  Dharmesh's dad and Vaishu's baba have a sweet conversation about how they respect each other and are happy with this relationship. Then the Dharmesh's dad initiates for them to start with the dinner for Bharat so that it doesn't get extremly late or crowdy later on.  Everyone (satisha, varsha, Sul aai and dad ) are worried.

The pandit asks Dharmesh to put sindoor in Vaishu's maang along with Sindoor. Nice scene :)

*In the Kitchen*

Varsha comes in and is amazed that the food is ready! She praises Manav for his ability to get impossible changed into possible , especially when he has Archana on his side!  Vinod walks in worried and on hearing the food is ready, hugs Manav and is grateful.  They insist Manav to stay over for dinner but he insists he has to leave for another occasion. ArMaan share a special moment. : )

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago
thanks nidzo for ur update
Originally posted by acrewood

thanks nidzo for ur update
NPs. its complete now.
Thank you for the lovely update. Do you guy think Manav will ask for a resignation and quit because Archana is working there too? I don't see what else he could be asking for. Edited by librarypass - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update....😃

But I am confused! Did Sav aai come to Archu's house or something?!? Someone please tell me!

awesome! thanx for the update 😊Edited by charmyshah001 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates Nitdzo....
I guess you just have Sav aai and Sul aai confused....but that's ok...thanks a lot for the update.
Thanks for the lovely update..
Originally posted by dazzlingangsta

Thanks for the update....😃

But I am confused! Did Sav aai come to Archu's house or something?!? Someone please tell me!

the error was on my behalf , I had them confused. Sorry.
SHe did not come to attend the wedding.