Kitani Mohabbat Hai

FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey my dearest Mohabbatins and Arjuhi crazy fan.

I'm here with my FF on Arjun and Arohi?Surprised na?I love surprising people.

This is not the usual story like

"Ek ladki thi deewani si

Woh ek ladke pein woh marti"

Or even like

"Aao sunao pyar ki ek kahani

Ek tha ladka ek thi ladki deewani"

Or

"Jaane kab se dil mein hai tu

Jabse mein hu tabse hai tu"

Forgot these filmi stories, romantics plot?and welcome in "I hate love storys " world.

In this story Arjun is arrogant boss while Arohi is her pretty secretary.

To know more, read the 1st chapter. 

As usual, PM list is  my 3rd post here😆

In this FF, my friend Chipsie edit the updates that I write.😳

Love Parm
Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

It's a disaster 

"I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm an appointment."
As usual, the general manager of Mumbai Bank occupied his seat, and gave me the back. The working day began with yet another scolding from the boss.
He didn't call me by name now, and I had accepted it.
The roles we have, has been defined about a year ago: He's my boss and I am his secretary. We were like day and night, the ying and yang with no possibility of union.
Every time he called me to his office, I felt a flea inevitably crushed by an elephant.
The silence that fell made me grope for an explanation of repair.

"I'm sorry, I h-"

"The details of your incompetence don't concern me." he interrupted abruptly, with only one arm peeping from the back of his chair.

It wasn't my fault! The night before, I was careful to call Salil Mittal to seeked confirmation of that appointment by contacting Salil Mittal. What could I do if the appointment had been it got cancelled at the last second??

Suddenly I saw him turn in my direction he turned to me and leaned both his elbows on the desk. He chained me in his green sparkling eyes sparkling, his face in inscrutable expression. If he weren't so damn fascinating, I probably I would have submitted my resignation before giving him time to breathe.
But in fact ... it wasn't so.

"You know why I hired you, Ms. Sharma?" he questioned.

My hands began to sweat and I started to looking at my heels.

"Because my mother is a friend of your mother's friend?" I answered.

"Wrong," he resumed, pointing against the accusatory his finger at me accusingly.

He rose from his chair and slowly walked around the desk to reach the centre of his office.

"Miss Sharma." he started, turning around like a vulture ready to eat its prey. "I want to be honest with you. Last year, when you came here with this a great curriculum, I thought that you weren't qualified for this job."

He reached his desk, and crossed his arms to his chest. His emerald green of his eyes were always still focused transfixed on me. He continued, "To perform the job of a secretary to the general manager of a bank, is strictly requires adequate work experience in this field, a certain level of poise and above all..." he paused. "... And above all, I always assume, the same standard of secretary; graduated, belonging to a rich and wealthy family, and particularly..." He lowered his arms and looked at me again, as I began to feel tears in my eyes. "Confident. Not insecure like you."

I don't have to cry. I don't have to cry.
I held my breath and clenched fists with all my strength to release tension.

"Tomorrow morning, I want the conference report of the conference." he finally declared.

Then I saw him raise his arm, before he said, "That's all, you can leave."

I ran out of his office, and barged into the bathroom.
I started crying. Nervous. Angry.
I didn't know what my mood was at that moment.
I wanted to break down the bathroom. But I felt so weak as if all force was lost.
He had no right to treat me like a rag that needed to be thrown away.
I let the tears flow without restraint.
I didn't want to lose my dignity for a fool who didn't deserve it, but for now ... I just wanted to vent.

"He has insulted me in every way possible and unimaginable! You should have seen the way he was looking at me with his cyanide-like green eyes like cyanide." I exclaimed, while putting on my white coat. "It seemed like he wanted to poison me before a second to the next!"

Natasha giggled. "Just nervous,  I guess."

"Nervous?" I shrieked. "I don't know if in the morning he eats expired yogurt for breakfast, or perhaps he swim into a bathes with battered lemon."

I was so damn irritated that I couldn't button my coat.

"He almost made me think that I'm not worth anything, and that he let me work at his office just because he did me as a favour. He'll not be happy unless he sees me crawling on the steaming magma, or walking barefoot on broken glass. Why doesn't he fire me and put an end to this story? " I murmured.

What the hell had I done to him? I was working for him since a year, and I already had the nerves on edge. This was the limit! I had replied to every single call - sometimes in the middle of the night. The irreparable damage caused to my mind, has led me to a psychologist and permanent yoga classes.

"I told you what the solution is." Natasha grinned. "Come on, Arohi! How many girls would kill to be in your place! In short, Arjun Punj is known throughout Mumbai for his unpredictability ... and beauty! "

"Natz!" I sighed, piercing her through my eyes.
She raised both arms, in protection. "Okay, I understand."

Fortunately, I worked as a physiotherapist trainee at a place owned by Natasha. She considers me a member of the company. I tied my hair and followed Natz.

"Nikhil is not here." She informed me, reaching the front desk in the lobby. "I forgot to tell you."

I chuckled. "Is he "sick" once again?"

Nikhil was one of the smartest physiotherapists I had ever met. It took him just a minute to turn a bad day into a magical one. However, he deliberately skipped work by pretending to be sick.

Natasha nodded as she read the agenda quickly. "Since he is not there, you'll have to deal with a male customer's back massage." She said as she handed me the sheets.

I sighed, grabbed the papers and walked towards the men's section reserved for men.
As soon as I reached the door, I entered the room. The client was already lying on his stomach, with only a towel wrapped around the waist.

I went to the cabinet filled with massage oils and was ready to begin my work.
I glanced at the chair on my right, the client's clothes were neatly placed there.
I didn't know why, but the clothes weren't completely unknown.
I felt the urge to go and check the clothes, which I did. On the jacket was an unmistakably familiar brooch ...
And ... and ... I opened my eyes wide.
Oh no, it could not be so! It wasn't a nightmare, it wasn't a horror film, it was a disaster! That jacket wasn't new to me and even the black leather briefcase.
And even the coat!
I felt all the force release and an annoying buzz sound approach me in my ears. It led me to believe that I was about to collapse.
No! No!
It couldn't be!
The client lying on the bed ready to receive a massage ... was Arjun Punj!
Oh shit!

Edited by -Parm- - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

PM List..Hit like button here 😃

and add in your Friends list this username DugguEdwardKMH ...use this ID to PM everybody

Updates

Page 1 "It's a disaster"

Page 4 "Revenge"

Page 8 "Unpredictable day"

Page 12 "It's real?!?!"

Page 17 "Lift Kara de"

Page 25 "Ajnabee Ehsaas"

Page 30 "The Truth" + "Plan"

Page 35 "Heart vs Mind"

Page 38 "ASAP at dinner"

Page 42 "Guzaarish is"
Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Hope people you liked the new concept.
I always wanted to do a ff with arjun as boss n arohi as secretary.

🤣" don't know if in the morning he eats expired yogurt for breakfast, or perhaps he swam into a bath of lemon battered "🤣🤣loved this expression

PS. Arjun's eyes are green as someone who is my heart stealer. guess

Take care
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Parmmmmmmmm🤗
it's always a pleasure reading ur FF's on arjuhi..they r simply awesomee⭐️
and loved this concept...i just reminds me of those office moments between arjuhi in kmh...they both disliked each other and then they fell in lovee😳😍...awww miss kmh alot..but kmh2 is cumin now! yay😃
this concept is different but just like our kmh😃
ahaha parm..ur so funny..wen u were saying that this story isn't guna be like those ones and u gave those 3 ideas' i just realied that they were songs from hritikhs film..seroulusly parm ur really funny😆
and aww arohi crying...reminds me of that scene wen she wa upset because of that arjun and rupali thing😭
anyways..enough of my blabbing😆😆 hope u didn't get bored😳
and plzz update soon😃
lovee u🤗
kavyasam thumbnail
@parm ,  awesome FF, pl. continue,  cant wait for the next part.
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Parmmmmmmmm🤗

it's always a pleasure reading ur FF's on arjuhi..they r simply awesomee⭐️
and loved this concept...i just reminds me of those office moments between arjuhi in kmh...they both disliked each other and then they fell in lovee😳😍...awww miss kmh alot..but kmh2 is cumin now! yay😃
this concept is different but just like our kmh😃
ahaha parm..ur so funny..wen u were saying that this story isn't guna be like those ones and u gave those 3 ideas' i just realied that they were songs from hritikhs film..seroulusly parm ur really funny😆
and aww arohi crying...reminds me of that scene wen she wa upset because of that arjun and rupali thing😭
anyways..enough of my blabbing😆😆 hope u didn't get bored😳
and plzz update soon😃
lovee u🤗

hey Pyari Anjali🤗🤗
1st to comment😃

thanks a lot for liking the concept..means a lot your comments😊

😆😆the songs..1st belong to Mohabbatein lines others 2 from Hrithik film...Kkrish n Mukhse dosti karoge😊

thanks again.love u🤗
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

@parm ,  awesome FF, pl. continue,  cant wait for the next part.

hey dear
what's your name?

thanks for liking it..will continue sooner😃
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing start, pam! 👏 it's such a nice feeling when we are reminded of some scenes from the serial.... epic! and i totally love the end.... hilarious! 😆 can't wait for the next update.... 😳

P.S. i know why you considered green eyes for arjun's character.... because of *ahem* *ahem*... am i right?

Edited by chip86 - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣dat was soo hilarious Parm🤣🤣🤣i had a dose of healthy laugh🤣🤣🤣loved everythin bout it🤣🤣🤣...ahaa..karan n emerald green eyes🤣...but seriously hawt!! 😳😳😳the arrogant n sexy Punji is bac😳😳😳...awe miss Sharma😆😆😆she is soo funny😆😆😆...well if i had a sadu boss i wud'v quit the job irrespectiv of His Good looks🤣🤣🤣i m jus waitin for them 2 fall in luv now..❤️❤️❤️😳😳😳...Damn...Dis part was soo bloody good😆😆😆...sounds romantic too🤣🤣🤣me want the nxt part asap😳😳
😳🤣