Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

🤣🤣🤣dat was soo hilarious Parm🤣🤣🤣i had a dose of healthy laugh🤣🤣🤣loved everythin bout it🤣🤣🤣...ahaa..karan n emerald green eyes🤣...but seriously hawt!! 😳😳😳the arrogant n sexy Punji is bac😳😳😳...awe miss Sharma😆😆😆she is soo funny😆😆😆...well if i had a sadu boss i wud'v quit the job irrespectiv of His Good looks🤣🤣🤣i m jus waitin for them 2 fall in luv now..❤️❤️❤️😳😳😳...Damn...Dis part was soo bloody good😆😆😆...sounds romantic too🤣🤣🤣me want the nxt part asap😳😳
😳🤣

hey Shibz😃😃
ahaha same reactions here when I was writing it🤣🤣🤣Thanks a lot for the funny post.
yes Arjun n green eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI love man with green eyes⭐️Embarrassed

Thanks a lot...forgor romantics moments for the next episode...no filmi stories..I have love story😉😆😆😆😆
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: chip86

amazing start, pam! 👏 it's such a nice feeling when we are reminded of some scenes from the serial.... epic! and i totally love the end.... hilarious! 😆 can't wait for the next update.... 😳

P.S. i know why you considered green eyes for arjun's character.... because of *ahem* *ahem*... am i right?

heyyyy my dear Chipsie🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thanks a bilion for what have u done for me🤗🤗🤗🤗Loads of hugs for this. Glad u like the concept.
For the next updates, I have decide what'll happen but forgot romantics scene😆 

Ahem AhemEmbarrassedEmbarrassedyes,, that rightEmbarrassed
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ you're welcome.... anything for you, pam.. my pal! 🤗
mchopra thumbnail
parm wht a diff qs na..green eyes..obviously Hrithik roshan..
gosh woman u are mad.
but FF was good..enjoyed it..waiting for more..
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

parm wht a diff qs na..green eyes..obviously Hrithik roshan..

gosh woman u are mad.
but FF was good..enjoyed it..waiting for more..

hey Shreya🤗
thanks for liking it
love DugguDeewani😆😉
WildestDreams thumbnail
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Parm-

hey dear
what's your name?

thanks for liking it..will continue sooner😃

Hi Parm,  I am Kavya Samhita,  Kavya in short.   and  yours?

By the way , when I read Arjun is on the massage table, and Arohi is already angry ,  I remembered an episode of 'friends' where  Ross thinks he will be giving massage to a beautiful girl but ends giving it to her dad, so he uses spatulla/fork kind of thing to massage and ends up hurting that old guy.  I hope Arohi gusse mein aake aisa na karde Arjun ko...agar kiya bhi to it will be hillarious.
sam111222 thumbnail
Parm: 👏👏 👏
what a disaster!.Arohi to give Arjun a massage 😆....waiting for the next part..
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God Parm, can't stop laughing😆 its awesome  buddy👏(ya ya nothing new right😛) another FF and so different from the previous one, this one surely seems to be lost of laughs and fun😃

"If he weren't so damn fascinating, probably I would have submitted my resignation before giving him time to breathe"-i cudn't stop giggling and raising my brows at this😆 but this Arjun is sooo scary😲 i wud love to see how he starts loving Arohi😳 but i wonder what took him so long- one year i guess is a lot of time to fall for our dear Arohi na😉 hmm this Punji is lot more scary so will take more time i guess😳 and our Arohi is just the same, luved all the examples she gave.

and it really is a disaster😃 a beautiful one, surely seems😳 one that we'd luv so much😛 Can't wait to see Punji's reaction and what happens next.

thanks u clarified about the green eye or i was finding it a bit odd to imagine our Arjun like that. the other line i loved is - "
Arjun Punj is known throughout in Mumbai for his unpredictability ... and his beauty! "😍

"Arjun Punj"- isn't the name so magical?
😍 ahh can't wait for KMH2 and also ur next update. how i wish i get it this instant itself😛 Lastly have to thank u once again🤗 luv u
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Hi Parm,  I am Kavya Samhita,  Kavya in short.   and  yours?

By the way , when I read Arjun is on the massage table, and Arohi is already angry ,  I remembered an episode of 'friends' where  Ross thinks he will be giving massage to a beautiful girl but ends giving it to her dad, so he uses spatulla/fork kind of thing to massage and ends up hurting that old guy.  I hope Arohi gusse mein aake aisa na karde Arjun ko...agar kiya bhi to it will be hillarious.

Hey Kavya
i'm Parm😃

😆😆😆don't worry yaha mein AP hai