FF: I hate love storys.. UPD50 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sam111222

Parm: 👏👏 👏
what a disaster!.Arohi to give Arjun a massage 😆....waiting for the next part..
hey Sam*HUGs*
kithe gayab ho tussi in dino mein

thanks..don't miss massage's chapter😆
Originally posted by Pranii

oh my God Parm, can't stop laughing😆 its awesome  buddy👏(ya ya nothing new right😛) another FF and so different from the previous one, this one surely seems to be lost of laughs and fun😃

"If he weren't so damn fascinating, probably I would have submitted my resignation before giving him time to breathe"-i cudn't stop giggling and raising my brows at this😆 but this Arjun is sooo scary😲 i wud love to see how he starts loving Arohi😳 but i wonder what took him so long- one year i guess is a lot of time to fall for our dear Arohi na😉 hmm this Punji is lot more scary so will take more time i guess😳 and our Arohi is just the same, luved all the examples she gave.

and it really is a disaster😃 a beautiful one, surely seems😳 one that we'd luv so much😛 Can't wait to see Punji's reaction and what happens next.

thanks u clarified about the green eye or i was finding it a bit odd to imagine our Arjun like that. the other line i loved is - "
Arjun Punj is known throughout in Mumbai for his unpredictability ... and his beauty! "😍

"Arjun Punj"- isn't the name so magical?
😍 ahh can't wait for KMH2 and also ur next update. how i wish i get it this instant itself😛 Lastly have to thank u once again🤗 luv u
hey Pranita🤗🤗🤗
OMGGG..thanks for cute n detailed comments..i was missing you badly jaanu🤗🤗
Happy to see you back now...thanks a lot for the words.

Arjun Punj😍😍I just love him as saadu boss...

will update soon
Love you

Updating tomorrow..I think😆...prepare yourself

Originally posted by -Parm-

Updating tomorrow..I think😆...prepare yourself

sure i will😆...need to get ready to ROFL🤣

Updating in few hours😆😆😆

Good afternoon my crazy fan,🤗🤗🤗

Finally here with the update of the FF but before updating I want to declare something.

First of all in this FF, one of best friends of IF will help me. I'll write the story while she'll edit it looking for my errors in grammars, typos ecc?she is my dearest Chipsie (Chip86). Thanks again buddy and check later your PM box, a gift for you.😳

1st update has the edited version now😊 

Secondly, the banner of the FF is ready. Shiku made it and it's lovely.

Check out the 1st page.😃

Thirdly, I want to say that I'm working on 4 FF:

Nothing like before I'll update with a long update and this one end.

Me&You lovers forever?posted the 1st chapter?will update when finish to work.

Yeh Raaste Pyar ke?after thinking many days, I have decided that I'll 2 or 3 updates and this story will be finished.

I hate love storys, will continue this one of Arjuhi.

I reached this decision after analysing my August month that is very busy for me. In September I'll start going to school and I won't able to write?will be able to write if possible only One Shot.

Fourthly, I want to give *Hugs&Blessing* to all those who appreciated my work. Thanks people.

And now here the updates.

Read and Enjoy and Comment.

Edited by -Parm- - 13 years ago

😈Revenge is a dish that needs to be served cold, but sometimes it needs to be served HOT.☺️

Revenge is a dish that needs to be served cold, but sometimes it needs to be served HOT.

It could not be real, this wasn't happening to me!

My boss, the most hated man in the world, was lying on the couch waiting for a massage ... from me! Oh, the day just couldn't end well!

The most terrible thing, however, was that the only item of clothing that covered his body was a white towel.
Oh no! Why did I have nightmares even while I was awake?

The humiliation in the office wasn't enough. He called in the middle of the night for his stupid finance practices which, according to him, was enough to force me to see a psychologist - he certainly didn't know this.

No! The torture wasn't enough for him. Now he wanted to interfere with my evening work too.

I turned back and tiptoed to the front door. I had no intention of staying in that room for even a minute longer. I don't know what would happen when he would see me.

One step at a time, I completed my never-ending journey and reached the door. I lowered the handle urgently, and dissolved into the main corridor like a criminal ready for evasion.

Damn Natasha. She had done it intentionally. She knew that he was the one and only male client I'd never wanted to see! Then, I remembered that Natasha didn't secure the appointments. Secretary, damn the secretary! If I'd have met her now, I would have strangled her with bare hands!

God, what nerve! My hands were trembling and my heart pounding in my chest. I ran to the women's department and opened the door to the massage room where I knew Natasha would be working for the night. There she was, her lips curved into a smile that never faded. She seemed intent on talking to Purvi, one of our best customers.

"Natz, I have a problem." I murmured while breathing heavily.
Natasha frowned as she looked at me.

"What happened?" she asked, alarmed.
I took a deep breath and began. "You will not imagine who is lying half-naked on the bed in room 2, awaiting a massage from me." I marked word by word but Natasha didn't get the hint.
In fact, she frowned again and questioned, "Who?"

I took a deep breath again and said, "Arjun Punj."

Instantly, Natasha's eyes twinkled in amazement and her jaw dropped. It was as if I had just reported the discovery of the eighth wonder of the world.

"Oh my God! I cannot believe it!"  Purvi added, with the same level of enthusiasm as Natasha.

Then both rushed down the aisle to the men's area.

"What the hell? Perfect, ignore Arohi!" I thought.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered, but they continued to peek through the keyhole.

"Oh my God!" Natz whispered, turning to Purvi." Watch for yourself."

"Natz, you must substitute for me." I announced.

She came back upright and shook her head.

"I will not be to do this. You'll have to follow your boss's orders and I have just assigned you to the men's room this evening."

"Oh no, you can't do this to me!" I said, without realising how loud I was. Thankfully, Natasha covered my mouth with her hand and dragged me to the hallway a few feet away.

"Are you crazy? He'll notice it's you!" she scolded me, seriously.

"Natz, let me tell you who exactly is lying behind the door. It's Arjun Punj, director general of Mumbai Bank. An arrogant boss who thinks of me as a nobody and is as dangerous as cyanide. Let me remind you that this morning, he implied that I was worthless just like a prisoner who was ready to be hanged."

Natasha put both her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Dear, calm down. Take a deep breath." I closed my eyes and followed her advice.

"Here it's good now."

"No." I complained ... unnecessarily.

"Listen to me carefully, you're not his secretary here, okay? And he is not your boss at the moment. Arjun Punj is simply a customer who needs a massage right now. And you have to be the one to give him that massage." she said in a sweet voice, confidently.

"Nattu is right." Purvi exclaimed. "All these months, he has always made it a point to portray you as being worthless, now you take revenge. Let him see that he is wrong!" she chuckled.

I shook my head. "You do not understand, he'll kill me!"

Natasha dropped her hands "Come on Purvi, leave them alone."

"No! No! No! You cannot leave me here!" I pleaded.

But Natasha and Purvi turned away and headed back to the women's department, leaving me to my fate. I was almost dead... I felt numb and couldn't react.

Standing like an idiot in front of the door, I felt my heart in my throat.
Somehow, Natz was right. Her words echoed in my head.

If Arjun did spot me, I'd most definitely be dismissed. And I ... I would achieve my desired freedom. Yes, yes! I shook my head with renewed determination and stepped inside.

Arjun was still lying on the couch.
I was startled when his head moved imperceptibly.
"Nikhil, are you here?" he whispered suddenly.
He knew Nikhil? This meant that this wasn't Arjun's first visit. Hmm ... something was not right.

"Nikhil?" he repeated.

I cleared my throat and simulating a very hoarse voice, "Yes I am."
I saw him smile in relief. Oh my God. He was smiling." I warned you last night not to have too much beer." Saying this he laughed out loud, like a perfect idiot.

My question: how the hell did they know each other?

I approached the table where the essentials were kept, rolling the sleeves up to my elbows. I grabbed three bottles, all containing different oils for massage; after which, I cautiously approached the bed. Although I was completely sweaty, my hands were as cold as snow. I rubbed them together in an attempt to warm them up a little. I couldn't question my level of determination now; it was about "revenge." I ordered myself to be brave and not be afraid of this arrogant man that lay before me.

I took a bottle and poured some oil on the palm of my hand.

"You are strong. You are strong." I kept motivating myself.

I hesitated one last time before I closed my eyes and rested my palms on his back. He was toned yet as soft as a cascade of cotton, and so terribly warm. My tensed hands began to relax and moved in a circular motion on Arjun's back.

"Today I am very tensed, right?" he questioned.

I cleared my throat again and responded, "Quite a little." I confirmed.

"It's always because of her." Arjun continued.

Huh? What was he blathering about? A woman?
I felt a bit of compassion for her: she has to be a Saint. Anyway, Nikhil had some explaining to do when we met next.

"Today, when she came into my office, she was wearing an orange suit." He continued. "She looked so pretty."

Wait a minute, there was no reason to be so alarmed. I tried to recall all the events at office this morning ... and I realized none of the ladies wore an orange suit except for... Me! Oh. My. God! He was talking about me? I struggled to gather my senses. Arjun Punj was talking about me and what was even more astonishing was the fact that Nikhil was aware of it. What were these two up to? Deeply engrossed in my thoughts, I was caught by a movement of anger; I dug my fingers into his back and pressed fervently.
Arjun gasped in response.

"Hey, man, go softly!" he complained, raising the voice. "You're hurting me!"
I fought back a laugh of victory. "Sorry." I whispered roughly, out of habit.

Apologize? No way! I began to think of something more painful than a pinch on the back. He needed 'royal treatment'... Sure! There was perhaps something healthier like  a stone massage? I walked away from the couch, just enough to get closer to the heated stones, and turned the knob to point to the maximum temperature. "Idiot bank manager! Now you'll taste my professionalism and competence." I sneered. Then I returned to give him a massage.

"Wait." Arjun said suddenly, forcing me to withdraw my hands off of his back. "I need to turn around now."
What? No!
I immediately froze, pushing his arms back. "Er, I have to complete the massage first."
What kind of excuse was that?! Oh no, I was going to be killed. Completely killed.
"Okay" replied Arjun, returning to the same position as before. I took a sigh of relief.

Suddenly Arjun spoke, "What the hell are you doing? Today your hands feel like those of a girl's"

I froze.

Then he continued. "Did you know that I asked Arohi for last week's meetings' report by tomorrow morning? Arjun grinned. "You can't imagine how funny it is to burden her with work, knowing that she would never do anything to disobey my orders."
That was it! My cup of patience just overflowed! Anger raged within me.
He dare he did all this on purpose? For about a year my mental healthcare was shattered, and that idiot was amused to see me crawl under him? My body burned in pure anger. I grabbed a highly reactive cream, and began to spread it on his back.
After that, I turned the knob, which I had turned to full capacity a while ago so as to switch off.

"Nikhil, what cream are you using today?" Arjun questioned. "It's itching all over."

Ah, itching? Oh poor boss! I grabbed the heated stones carefully and placed them all on his back. How would you like some healthy and pure heat? With that, I ran out of the room like a rocket. Once in the hallway, I heard Arjun yelp in pain.

"So you see what an insecure, incompetent and worthless secretary can do?" I thought as I laughed out loud contentedly.

Edited by -Parm- - 13 years ago
Hey people hope you liked it. 🤣🤣Kaisa laga revenge🤣🤣

and anyways don't u think that "Daal mein kuch kaala hai"🤣🤣

Now I go...Take care and enjoy
Love
first of all... thanks for acknowledging my effort to help you out... you didn't have to go all public about it, though 😳 BTW, the pleasure's all mine, you know... coz i'll get to read the update before everyone else... 😆

getting to the update... i was honestly taken aback when arjun was talking to 'nikhil' about arohi.... OMG, i could have never guessed he has a thing for her.... not at this point, to say the least... 😲

and the title for this update is perfect! but somehow, i feel sorry for arjun, he'll have to go through severe pain now.... well, arohi did have to teach him a lesson, so be it! 😆

P.S. i got the 'gift'... 😳 thanks... 🤗
Edited by chip86 - 13 years ago
Reserved😆😆😆....i need to stop laughing or i wnt be able to comment
will cum bac soon🤣 

Editied😆😆 had so many glasses of water to stop my self from going ROFLin' mad😆😆
omg parm🤣🤣🤣 seriously the funniest thing i have ever read in my life it's a joke made longer🤣..this chatper was just hilarous..the title suits it the most😆😆 and lovely banner..😃 and sp sweet of chips to correct ur grammer😳 she is sweet😳
and can't wait 4 ur 2 new FF's and will miss yeh raste hai pyar ke after 2-3 updates😭😭😭😭
poor arjun...he had to go thorugh pain because of arohi😆😆 she has a gud sense of humour...reminds me of kmh wen arjun chucked cake on her face🤣🤣 isika badla le rahe thi woh😆😆 and all those dictations arjun made her write down...her fingers must have gone soar🤣🤣 well done arohi👏...ek saal ka badla ek din main leliya...kya baat hai🤣🤣🤣😆 and 2nd chapter main suspense😲😆 wonder what arjun and nikhil are up to😆 gosh these both really hate each other😆 and aww wen arjun sed arohi was looking pretty to so called nikhil/arohi..i thought arohi wud smile..but instead she got annoyed and angry...😆 haha they both r funny🤣 even natz and purvi didn't support arohi😆 bechari😳😛
can't wait to see arjun's reaction wen he finds out arohi was massagin' him🤣
anyways update soon...if so tomorrow🤣...by that time i wud have had lots of glasses of water🤣🤣

"Ah, itching? Oh poor boss! I grabbed the heated stones carefully and placed them all on his back. How would you like some healthy and pure heat? With that, I ran out of the room like a rocket. Once in the hallway, I heard Arjun yelp in pain."

omg parm🤣🤣 poor arjun..his back will get burnt....ahah i can hear arjun scream rite now...it's ringing like a bell in my ears🤣🤣...oh gosh! i didn't kno u can write funny things too parm..u r so multi-talented😳
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago