Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chip86

first of all... thanks for acknowledging my effort to help you out... you didn't have to go all public about it, though 😳 BTW, the pleasure's all mine, you know... coz i'll get to read the update before everyone else... 😆

getting to the update... i was honestly taken aback when arjun was talking to 'nikhil' about arohi.... OMG, i could have never guessed he has a thing for her.... not at this point, to say the least... 😲

and the title for this update is perfect! but somehow, i feel sorry for arjun, he'll have to go through severe pain now.... well, arohi did have to teach him a lesson, so be it! 😆

P.S. i got the 'gift'... 😳 thanks... 🤗

hey Chipsie🤗🤗🤗
your welcome..I want to do thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI'm feeling so glad to have friend like you🤗

😆😆For updates, i know I left some question but everyone will know about Nikhil-arjun funda.
and u'll be the 1st to know it😛.

u'll receive the gift sooonneerr😃
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Reserved😆😆😆....i need to stop laughing or i wnt be able to comment

will cum bac soon🤣 

imagine while writing 🤣🤣 my mom was thinking that i went insane😆
shibz thumbnail
1st of all...awe...i love the banner😳😳

awe...chippie..dats really sweet of both of u..😳😃

gosh! Parm...jus luv Arohi' sense of humour..🤣🤣jus like one of the adda gals😛 n yayyeeee...!!! i jus knew it i knew it...Arjun was troublin her on purpose😛n dat she finds her pretty😆😆...dun ask hw i kno..all sixth sens😳😳..he he...actually u write soo beautifully dat i guessed in the 1st chapter itself so said it was romantic,,,😆😆n lookin forward 2 the luv scenes...hmm...also hw can Arjun b the same for the last 1 yr 2wards Arohi..? he shud b definitely interested in her😆😆oops!! i hate love stories🤣🤣...ha ha...he enjoys troublin her🤣🤣
i can imagine him laughin like a fool der..gosh!! He n Nikhil gossipin bout her😲dis is sumthin i din kno😆😆...poor Arohi..
but nw..ouch! poor Arjun😆😆 M proud of Arohi🤣🤣

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

1st of all...awe...i love the banner😳😳

awe...chippie..dats really sweet of both of u..😳😃

gosh! Parm...jus luv Arohi' sense of humour..🤣🤣jus like one of the adda gals😛 n yayyeeee...!!! i jus knew it i knew it...Arjun was troublin her on purpose😛n dat she finds her pretty😆😆...dun ask hw i kno..all sixth sens😳😳..he he...actually u write soo beautifully dat i guessed in the 1st chapter itself so said it was romantic,,,😆😆n lookin forward 2 the luv scenes...hmm...also hw can Arjun b the same for the last 1 yr 2wards Arohi..? he shud b definitely interested in her😆😆oops!! i hate love stories🤣🤣...ha ha...he enjoys troublin her🤣🤣
i can imagine him laughin like a fool der..gosh!! He n Nikhil gossipin bout her😲dis is sumthin i din kno😆😆...poor Arohi..
but nw..ouch! poor Arjun😆😆 M proud of Arohi🤣🤣

hey shibz🤗
🤣🤣...Love scene..for this u have tooooo waittt for long timeeee😆😆😆.

the funda of 1 year n nikhil arjun will be clear I think in next update or even next one..thought to something😈😈

thanks for liking it..happy😃

chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Parm-

hey Chipsie🤗🤗🤗
your welcome..I want to do this😳😳😳I'm feeling so glad to have friend like you🤗

😆😆For updates, i know I left some question but everyone will know about Nikhil-arjun funda.
and u'll be the 1st to know it😛.

u'll receive the gift sooonneerr😃

chipie likie 😆
shibz thumbnail
😳😳had 2 rush den so the last post is incomplete😉😛

btw... "ye raaste hain pyar ke" ends soon😭...me really feelin very bad...had developed attachment wit it😳..do update soon..wil b waitin for both the ff updates..😳...but dis one is an addiction🤣🤣 i want it at the earliest🤣🤣..i dun wish the other ff ends soon...so i hav no prob wit that update😳 but want dis one asap..i cant wait for the nxt chap🤣🤣all dis while Arjun used2 jus pretend 2 b angry wit Arohi..he used2 hav fun teasin her behind hr bac🤣🤣..afta dis he wil get really mad at her...🤣🤣i pity Arohi..wonder wat wil happen of her...

n Yes!! me in no urgency for thei luv scenes🤣...me havin loads of fun coz of the current plot..🤣...n i see romance thru the funny Arohi n extremely devilish Arjun🤣...sorry me jokin but i find Arjun sexy ya🤣...m lovin it..

do update asap..😛
🤣
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shibz

😳😳had 2 rush den so the last post is incomplete😉😛

btw... "ye raaste hain pyar ke" ends soon😭...me really feelin very bad...had developed attachment wit it😳..do update soon..wil b waitin for both the ff updates..😳...but dis one is an addiction🤣🤣 i want it at the earliest🤣🤣..i dun wish the other ff ends soon...so i hav no prob wit that update😳 but want dis one asap..i cant wait for the nxt chap🤣🤣all dis while Arjun used2 jus pretend 2 b angry wit Arohi..he used2 hav fun teasin her behind hr bac🤣🤣..afta dis he wil get really mad at her...🤣🤣i pity Arohi..wonder wat wil happen of her...

n Yes!! me in no urgency for thei luv scenes🤣...me havin loads of fun coz of the current plot..🤣...n i see romance thru the funny Arohi n extremely devilish Arjun🤣...sorry me jokin but i find Arjun sexy ya🤣...m lovin it..

do update asap..😛
🤣

Lol shibz😆😆😆 ur so funny..but i couldn't agree wid u more 🤣🤣 punji is really hot and sexy☺️😍
this is the new arjuhi romance i have seen...i mean read...gosh this seems so real😆😆...I wud laugh my head of if this came in kmh2😲🤣...Parm will be so so proud of ekta 4 using her idea and gettin' inspired by it...couldn't resist it and used it in kmh2 between arjuhi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw parm..i have editied my post...if u havn't read it yetTongueEdited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail

Hey Parm🤗

hw r u buddy.....hwz ur work {mean ur new job)😃😃

well once agn i can juz say wwwwwooowwwwwww👏👏👏👏

4 u ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

such a wonderful part yaar.......m really in love wid Arjuhi all over agn😍

wonderful banner👏👏........Shikha is such a sweetherat yaar⭐️

plz cont soon👍🏼........coz m eagerly w8ing 4 d next part😉😉😉

thnx 4 PM🤗

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Lol shibz😆😆😆 ur so funny..but i couldn't agree wid u more 🤣🤣 punji is really hot and sexy☺️😍
this is the new arjuhi romance i have seen...i mean read...gosh this seems so real😆😆...I wud laugh my head of if this came in kmh2😲🤣...Parm will be so so proud of ekta 4 using her idea and gettin' inspired by it...couldn't resist it and used it in kmh2 between arjuhi🤣
btw parm..i have editied my post...if u havn't read it yet😛

😲😲hw i wish dey tried dis in KMH2😳..totally lovin it🤣🤣
sam111222 thumbnail
Parm: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well it is going very interesting
Poor Arjun! 🤣

Well done Parm👏👏👏