Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved ur FF...its awesome.....a completely new concept and intelligent too...u wont believe i was laugghing constantly throughout ur update.....hats off to u..seriously i felt as if i am reading a book written by a good author....u r indeed great...u know the correct timing of comic scenes,seriousness,love etc....loved it....and arohi's revenge omg i was rofling all along...bechara arjun.....he must be burning ....and the way u mentioned that arohi ran out of the room......omg🤣......................mentally tortured arohi wat else she cud do....but....truly wonderfull update.....love it 2,3,4,5.......will be waiting for ur next update.....hope u have not burnt arjun's back too much awe poor dear🤣....................
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Finally,, Finallu Finally....

Luk who's here Pam..

ur dhokebaaz, dagabaaz...😕. long lost freind from KMh forum... ROFL**

wel. m xtremely sowie for sch a late entryy

bt swear, i ws jzz ^&^& with my internet connction thnn i jz literaly 4gt to pop in here.. tday smhw... m here....

bt trust me, ths one roxxx... luv the new style u xperimntin..

"i Hate lOve Story" was a disaster n ths one's a Monsoon... lolz..

n i love rainssssssssssssss😳😳😳

n soo ur FF.. loveee loveeee loveeeeeee itttttttttttt👏👏
do PM meee when u updateeeeeeeeeee

hey Shiku🤗🤗🤗

Ouch...meine kya kiya tum itni naraaz hoOuch😭🤣

I knew u were busy but thanks a lot for coming in the end to comments
thanks a lot

sure, will PM u..updating soon😃
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

🤣🤣🤣  awesome part Parm .  Ha ha haaa Arohi got her revenge.   poor Arjun.  hmm I wonder what him and Nikhil are cooking.  and he thinks she is pretty , ofcourse Arjun she is.   So all this keep her in his sight cooool, me loving it. 

Parm sorry for the late reply have been busy, thanks for the PM.

will wait for next update.

hey Kavya🤗
thanks a lot for liking it😃me very happy😃
not worry for being late...will update soon😊
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: mchopra

cool one..sorry been busy..but enjoyed the upadte..looking forward to next one now..

hey Shreya
thanks for liking it..come back soon😛
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmhfan4destiny

hey Parm!! Awsum FF and u really made me ☺️☺️ and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 along wid 🤗🤗!  wow i can imagine hw evil arohi is!!😆😆 more evil thn Paddy!!😆😆 no hurry 4 the romance scenes at all!!tis plot is way 2 gud!!! enjoying it a lot!! I hd a slight doubt tat Arjun was gonna say sumthng gud bout arohi 2 nikhil. and guess wat? my prediction was so tru!! 

Emarald eyes! woooooooooooooooooowwwww....😍😍😍. u made me day-dream nw!!! jus like hrithik! hot and more hot! nthn else!! tis FF is way gud!! hw i wish arjun wuld turn and see tat arohi was the 1 whu was massagin him!! superb dude! simply superb!🤗🤗👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

hey chipsie! sweet name and ure doin a fabulous job! its reely nice of u 2 do tis u no! 🤗🤗u and parm rok!!   

Hellooo Krithika🤗🤗🤗
I was wonderiing where did u dissapear😆
Thanks a lot for the lovely comments..reallly means a ton for me😃😃
I'm soo happy that u loved the concept
thanks again🤗
love u
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranii

oh my! what a surprise Parm! does Punji like Arohi already?😲 that wud be great😃

like last time, cudnt stop laughing. the first line about revenge is so intelligently woven. at first, felt bad for Arohi but i m very angry with her. How cud she cause pain to Arjun😡 i know its revenge but still cant see Punji suffering😳 m waiting eagerly to see how Arohi falls for him and also perhaps if Arohi makes up for messing with Punji toda- give the medicine to the wound herslf😳. what wud Arjun's reaction wud be if he came to know it was Arohi, wud be soo lovely to see😃 can hardly wait. aww he'll feel so embarrassed and pinkpink😆

and also i always love the extraordinary reactions that Arjun or just the mention of his name creates, especially from ladies and here too loved all the three girls' reactions😃, that's the Punji effect i guess😳
thanks for another great update Parm🤗waiting for more doses of romance, emotions and laughter. and how i wish i cud see all these scenes enacted by our KaranKritika on screen😭 i know it will come true one way or the other, and we'll get to see many amusing things on KMH2.

thats soo sweet of Chip and i too loved the banner. until the next update, take care buddy😳

heloo Pranita🤗🤗🤗

does Punji like Arohi already? WAIT N READ 😆

Thanks a lot for cute n long comments🤗🤗🤗means soooo for me that u can't imagineEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thanks again🤗
love you and Take care
upadting soon
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: olly13244

ya great update parm 😃

thanks Olly😃

Originally posted by: olly13244

i loved ur FF...its awesome.....a completely new concept and intelligent too...u wont believe i was laugghing constantly throughout ur update.....hats off to u..seriously i felt as if i am reading a book written by a good author....u r indeed great...u know the correct timing of comic scenes,seriousness,love etc....loved it....and arohi's revenge omg i was rofling all along...bechara arjun.....he must be burning ....and the way u mentioned that arohi ran out of the room......omg🤣......................mentally tortured arohi wat else she cud do....but....truly wonderfull update.....love it 2,3,4,5.......will be waiting for ur next update.....hope u have not burnt arjun's back too much awe poor dear🤣....................

Oye u commented twice😆

hey Olly🤗
thanks a lot for the beautiful words😳 o gosh...such a big comment for me...i'm😳😳😳
Thanks  again
will update sooner😃
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Parm-

thanks Olly😃

Oye u commented twice😆

hey Olly🤗
thanks a lot for the beautiful words😳 o gosh...such a big comment for me...i'm😳😳😳
Thanks  again
will update sooner😃

u r such a great writer that not twice i felt like commenting again and agian😃😃.....and u welcome but we r waiting for ur update.....😆😆😆
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Olly:

I've written the updates, Chipsie is doing the editing so wait for a little bit.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Good afternoon my crazy fan,🤗🤗🤗

Finally here with the update of the FF but before updating I want to give *Hugs&Blessing* to all those who appreciated my work. Thanks people.

kavyasamLifeIsLuvablekmhfan4destinyPraniichip86olly13244Asthershibzdivi4usam111222Anjalii...xXx,  🤗🤗🤗

And now here the updates.

Read and Enjoy and Comment.