Balika Vadhu

BV - July 20th 2010 - Written update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A few days pass by and Anandi sees how Khajan is too busy to spend time with his family. They show Gehna and Sumitra cooking in the kitchen sadly. Jayga misses Anandi and keeps looking at her photographs. Anandi plays with Gulli, while the village women look on disapprovingly. Anandi creates puppets that resemble her saasra people and misses them as she talks about them to Gulli

Phooli comes to meet Jagya and finds out that he is sick. She realises that he is missing Anandi terribly. She too wonders why Anandi was sent to her mayka. She offers to take a letter from Jagya to Anandi when she goes to Bilaharia the next week. Looks like Jagya has been forbidden from calling Anandi. At first Jagya angrily says he won't write any letter, but then he gives in and has Phooli promise that she will take the letter with her.

Anandi goes out to play with Gulli, who keeps wanting to play more. Meanwhile Bhago is alone at home. Nihal Singh (Khajan's boss) comes there on some lame pretext and asks for tea. Bhago offers to call Khajan home, but NS refuses. Bhago reluctantly goes inside to make tea. NS locks the front door and goes to the kitchen. He hugs Bhago from behind. Bhago shouts at him, but NS doesn't let go, saying he was waiting for this. Anandi comes home and finds the front door locked from inside. She hears Bhago screaming for help from inside. She sees a girl and hurriedly asks her to send Khajan home asap.

Anandi enters her house through another entrance and sees NS trying to force himself on Bhago. Anandi struggles to free her mother and NS pushes her away. Anandi gets hold of a huge stick and starts to hit NS. Bhago takes the stick from ANandi and starts to whack NS. NS leaves angrily saying he will be back. Bhago cries and Anandi consoles her. Bhago sees that Anandi has been hurt, with a huge gash on her arm. She runs to the kitchen to get haldi and pours it on the wound. She then wants to make haldi doodh for Anandi, but since Haldi is over, she goes to the store to get some from Khajan's supply (I think it is adultrated) She feeds the haldi milk to Anandi. Just then Khajan returns home and asks Bhago what happened.

Precap : Khajan has been told about NS and he turns angrily to go meet him. Just then Anandi faints and Khajan and Bhago panic wondering what happened to her...

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update..

Poor Jagya missing his PYARI ANANDI๐Ÿ˜ญloved it when he striked out Anandi and wrote PYARI Anandi๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Had a closer look at the smile of the new Anandi.. I guess its Nivedita๐Ÿค“.

Ketki can be the new Phooli.. she will be there for sure so..Ketki can be her.. she resembles Phooli more than Anandi..

CAnt wait to see the new Jagya..๐Ÿ˜
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes, I want to see Jagya more than Anandi as well
SKMFEO thumbnail
thanks for the update
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx....i guess anandi falling ill after eating the adultrated food and tht is y khajan will surrender..i dnt think its coz of her molestation..i think this was it..wid bhago..๐Ÿ˜ก
ammoos thumbnail
Oh yes.. that could be the reason.. Bhago was worried of haldi getting over and she brought some milk for her.. the focus was on Bhago feeidng Anandi ever since her return ๐Ÿ˜† so it got to gbe the food thing๐Ÿค”
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi and bhago should have wacked that scumboss some more ๐Ÿ‘ ..That should be the end of khajan's   milaavat ka dhanda, good ..
why is nobody asking anandi to go back to school neither khajan not even bhairov insisted on her education ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ,all that is happening--bhagwati feeding anandi all the time , then anandi also giving food to gulli .. if this khana-khilaana happens for 5 years ๐Ÿฅฑ we will have gulli following an ๐Ÿ˜‰ overweight anandi to her saasra--like with teepri ,leap ke saath bacchi free.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Also,that kid gulli reminds me so much of the little kid from Masoom-the one that sings the song "lakdi ke kaatthi kaatthi pe ghoda..."
ammoos thumbnail
I loved that for the first time Anandi talked sensibly.. she said she is there at her parents for sometime and will be back in her saasra soon, when she knew that she is going to be there for 5 yrs.. good job Anandi๐Ÿ‘
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...so it was Bhago only who became the victim......so Khajan is going to surrender because he would realise how he puts others' lives in danger by supplying adulterated items...when it came upon the life of his own daughter, he was shaken...and his conscience would lead him to end up the corrupt job....
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was a relieving episode, i must say... wait wait, dont whack me for tht comment pals ๐Ÿ˜Š i just meant to say it was a relief that they didnt not show child molestation on screen, which must have been really really disgusting. and the attempted rape was also shown in the most decent way a rape scene can ever be brought on screen. there wasnt much of skinshow to raise the trps, no usual tearing off of the blouse n such nauseating stuff... somhow, i really felt relieved.. if they really had to bring out the ugly face of that man, it couldnt have been in a better way thatn this... they kept their dignity on screen - all credits and thanks to the CVs!!!

and about anandi falling ill... this was bound to happen.... and yeah, who said they are not reading IF?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ this was suggested here long back, i forgot who said that... but who ever brought up that topic of anandi falling sick from khajan's adulterated food this applause is for u ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ... u are the next script writer yar!!