Fav Film:Tere naam/Ishq Vishk/Masti
Fav actor:Vivek Obroi
Fav actress:Amrita
Aim:to be a Actress ๐Ÿ˜ณ
What do u like abt Kesar:
its intresting show
what do u dislike abt kesar:nothin
Fav Kesar chacracter/why:Rudr n Kesar(both)cuz dey look gud togehter
Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?:no one yaar
da chracter u hate most in kesar?n why?:vikram..cuz he never sport kesar
One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?:i ll end da show
sexciee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Name: Jessica

I-F id:sexciee

Birthday:january 5, 1991

Hobbies/Interests:shopping nd chyllin wid mie frindzz

Favorite Food/s:pizza nd kheer

Favorite TV show/s:full house nd KYPH

Favorite Film/s:KKHH, K3G

Favorite Actor/s:john abraham

Favorite Actress/es:kajol nd preiy zinta

Aim/Goal in Life:to become rich

Motto in Life?live life to the fullest

What do you like about 'Kesar'?the clothes

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?rudra cuzz hes hot

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? NO

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?no one

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?i liek the storie line
purplecrazy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

name: faz

I-f id: purplecrazy

birthday: 140580

fave food: chilli paneer

fave show: Kesar & kggk

fave film: Tumsa acha kaun hai

hobies: reading books and writing poetry

fave actor: Imran Hashimi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

life goal: to be good to all around me ๐Ÿ˜‰

what i like about Kesar: i like that is has values that u can learn from

your fave charactor in Kesar: kesar her self as she shows her self as   her self and shows it is gud to be your self

you hate: REEMA SOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD  ๐Ÿ˜ก

who do u resmble and why: i dont think iresemble any one in Kesar

story line: all the baddies fall in to a whole and it gets covered up like mughel e azam style ๐Ÿ˜‰

hivyazy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: TiNa58

Ey ellen, thanx for filling it up.. ๐Ÿ˜Š got to know more about u.. ๐Ÿ˜Š anyway, here's mine:

Name: Tina

I-F id: mtina58

Birthday: May 19

Occupation: College student (will be completing my degree in Business Administration by March 2006)

Hobbies/Interests: Watching TV, Reading (esp. Harry Potter), Internet, IF, updating shows

Favorite Food/s: Tofu, Mushrooms, Paneer, Pizza, hmmm..can't remember the rest but i love chinese, japanese, indian cuisine but they should be VEGETERIAN 

Favorite TV show/s: Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Married To The Kellys, 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughters, My Wife and Kids, That's So Raven, Oprah, Life & Style, Who's The Boss, The Insider, E.T ; Indian: Saarrthi, Remix, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Hare Kkanch Ke Choodiyan, & Kituu Sabb Jantii Hai

Favorite Film/s: Indian: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Koi..Mil Gaya, Mission Kashmir, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho, Main Hoon Na, Hum Tum,  Dil Chahta Hai, Lakshya, Dil Hai Tumhara, Mohabattein, Veer-Zaara, Lucky and a lot more...  ; Hollywood: The Last Samurai, Minority Report, A Walk to Remember, Pearl Harbor, Spiderman 1&2, Harry Potter (all 4), Passion of Christ and a lot more

Favorite Actor/s: Daniel Jacob Radcliffe ๐Ÿ˜‰, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Karan Grover, Karan Wahi, Nikkhil Arya, John Abraham, Arjun Rampal,  Tom Cruise, Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett

Favorite Actress/es:  Neha Devi Singh,Rani Mukherji,Preity Zinta,Amisha Patel,Reena Kapoor,Sandra Bullock,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Jennifer Aniston & Jennifer Garner

Aim/Goal in Life: To be successful in every role I take in life...that is to give it my best & to do it honestly..

Motto in Life? in hp & the chamber of secrets, dumbledore tells harry that it is our choices, not our abilities that make us who we are--i try to keep that in mind...

What do you like about 'Kesar'? Rudra...๐Ÿ˜ณ

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'? kesar herself..the storyline's getting dragged too much..

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why? Rudra...๐Ÿ˜ณ great actor+good looks..

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? a bit like rudra & abhi. rudra's short-temperness & possessiveness for his loved ones, & abhi's caring nature & his willingness to do anything for people he loves & cares for

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why? kesar & pam..i find them a bit irritating at times..

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'? hmm...abhi shudn't have died. he should've married natasha & fallen in love w/ her. rudra should learn to be a bit more understanding towards kesar. abhi & rudra's friendhip shouldn't have broken. and kesar shouldn't be shown toooooooo good..

Irem thumbnail
Name: Irem

I-F id: Irem

Birthday: 6th April

Hobbies/Interests: SRK, Cricket, sittin at computer, hangin out with mates, shopping, watchin tv, talkin on my mobile, sleeping etc

Favorite Food/s: Pizza, fries, vege. burger, chicken biryani, tandoori chicken etc

Favorite TV show/s: any that SRK comes in lol, koffee with karan, Cricket AM, Kavyanjali, Kesar, K Street, Kahiin to hoga etc

Favorite Film/s: all of SRK's.. Kal ho na Ho, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai , Kabhi kushi kabhi gham, Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, Chalte Chalte, Veer-Zaara, Swades etc

Favorite Actor/s: Shah Rukh Khan obviously! i also like Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Zayed Khan and Saif Ali Khan

Favorite Actress/es: Kajol, Priety Zinta, Rani Mukherjee, Priyanka Chopra, Amrita Roa

Aim/Goal in Life: to live a good, successful life with honesty and keep my parents happy.. and to meet SRK lol

Motto in Life? dont live with the past, take each day as it comes and live life to the full

What do you like about 'Kesar'? its a good drama and it doesn't really drag on with the same issue.. it moves on at a steady pace and has good twists in it

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'? i dont like kesar's role cuz she acts like everyones mother and a bit too goody goody! and i hate it when she shouts at Harman and he goes all soft infront of her

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why? Rudra.. cuz he's handsome ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? ermm.. i dunno really.. i dont think i do

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?
probably kadambari.. she's pretty annoying

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'? the anand and natasha part, it was a bit stupid! i also wouldnt kill abhi
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Name: Pari

I-F id: pari0706

Birthdate: 7th June

Hobbies/Interests: SRK, Cricket, sittin at computer, shopping, watchin tv, talkin on my mobile, sleeping etc

Faviourite food: anything made by my mom

Favorite TV show/s: Kahin To Hoga, Millee, Sarrthi

Favorite Film/s: all of SRK's and Kajol's together as well as all family movies

Favorite Actor/s: Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh and Vivek Oberoi

Favorite Actress/es: Ash and preity zinta

Aim/Goal in Life: to be successful in life and have loads of friends and loved ones

Motto in Life?: Forget past and take each day as it comes

What do you think about 'Kesar'?: its a good drama overall but also another ekta kappor on so becomes a bit boring at times

Edited by pari0706 - 17 years ago
shivani_25 thumbnail

Name: shivani

I-F id: shivani_25

Birthdate: 25th November

Hobbies/Interests: reading, writing, watching hindi movies, and watching lods of television dramas 

Faviourite food: anything with Panner

Favorite TV show/s: KSBKBT, KGGK, Sindoor Tere Naam Ka, and KumKum

Favorite Film/s: K3G, DWDLJ, Veer- Zara

Favorite Actor/s: Amitabh Bachchan, SRK, Hrithink Roshan

Favorite Actress/es: Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, and Priyanka Chopra

Aim/Goal in Life: to be successful doctor in future

Motto in Life?:  be happy and make others happy

What do you like about 'Kesar?: nice serial to watch for time pass

What do you dislike about 'Keser?: the storyline

your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?: rudra

Love Nikkhil thumbnail
Name:Radi

I-F id:Senali/Sonali

Birthday:09.05.1992

Hobbies/Interests:listening indian mucis and watching indian movies

Favorite Food/s:i like pizza and chips

Favorite TV show/s:

Favorite Film/s:Haathi mere saathi,Awaara,Phir bhi dil hai hindustani,Mayuri...

Favorite Actor/s:Nikhil Arya
Favorite Actress/es:Nandini Singh,Tanuja

Aim/Goal in Life:i don't know

Motto in Life?i can

What do you like about 'Kesar'?kesar is great tv serial

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?the storyline

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?rudra/Nikhil ARya because he mis good actorand he is very sweet

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?i don't know

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?i hate binita because she is very bad person

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?
i don't know
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Name:Nikki๐Ÿ˜Š

I-F id:indianhomey1992 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Birthday: march 21st๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Hobbies/Interests: paintin....dancin....TV...IF๐Ÿ˜† 

Favorite Food/s: spicy chinese food๐Ÿ˜† 

Favorite TV show/s: KZK....KSGKBT.....KHNK....KS...basically all ekta showz!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Favorite Film/s:all humour filmz yaar!๐Ÿคก.....k3g....

Favorite Actor/s: manoj bohra..SRK...jonny depp...cezzane khan๐Ÿ˜ณ

Favorite Actress/es:kajol...kareena...sweta tiwari...tina parekh ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aim/Goal in Life: b a doc๐Ÿ˜‰

Motto in Life?......๐Ÿค” .......

What do you like about 'Kesar'?.....itz really gud story yaar....tho i just started watchin it๐Ÿ˜‰

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?....just started watchin it๐Ÿ˜‰

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?My favorite actor it Rudra......Because he's Hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why....none of em yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why? no1!๐Ÿ˜† 

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?  nothink really๐Ÿ˜•

Nikki๐Ÿ˜Š

h134 thumbnail
Name:Hiza

I-F id:H134

Birthday:15 january

Hobbies/Interests:chillin on the internet,dancing, listnening to music,whatching dramas,txting my mates

Favorite Food/s:Rice,Pizza,Pasta,fries

Favorite TV show/s:Kesar,Kkavyanjali,KSBKBT,kahin toh Hoga,Kum-Kum,Virasat,Well the rest of star plus series

Favorite Film/s:Dosti,K3G,Kal ho na ho,Badal,Dil hai Tumara and Dil Ka Rishta

Favorite Actor/s:Sharukh Khan,Salman,Bobby Deol,Abhishek,Arjun

Favorite Actress/es:Ashwaria,preity,Rani,Sushmita,Kareena,kajol

Aim/Goal in Life:lose wieght

Motto in Life?be happy respect olders and forget the past

What do you like about 'Kesar'?its getting intresting its different to the rest

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?cant think of anything

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?Harman cause he loves kesar alot he will do anything for her i think kesar should go to him and not rudra

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?dont no

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?Rudra cause he killed Abhi and blamed it on Harman

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?I think kesar should kill rudra and start a new life with harman