CID

Happy anniversary to 'Abhijeet'!!!

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, today is Aditya sir's B'day...we all know that. But it it also the anniversary of 'The Stolen Dynamite' episode, as per Prabha's all case list. 😃  The birth of 'Abhijeet' the character. A very nice, sweet co-incidence.

Please join me in wishing a very very Happy Anniversary to Sr Inspector Abhijeet!!! 👏👏👏

It seems just yesterday that this wonderful actor came into the show as Abhijeet. He brought in the 'fire in the belly' that was missing in CID. This day marked the beginning of the 'trio' as we know today. The shot where Daya and ACP pull Abhijeet out of the dikki  was the first ever shot of our 'trio' in a single frame.

It also marked the beginning of a lovely friendship with Daya. In fact Daya's role in CID increased after Abhijeet came on board. Till then he was always under Viren's shadow.

I was hooked to CID anyway, thanks to Daya, but this day 11 years back was when I fell in love  with a TV character on first sight. I just seems yesterday ...I can't believe it's been 11 years. I've grown older, so  have Abhijeet and Aditya sir, but and my love for Abhijeet and admiration for Aditya sir has not reduced even by a micron. Kudos to Aditya sir for keeping the magic alive.

Hope you celebrate many many more anniversaries in CID in the coming years. I'll be here to wish you every year. Have a wonderful day!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This day is so special.  So happy anniversary to Abhijeet.  He brought new dimensions to CID. Its so long time and still the fire, aggression is same. hope it continues for many more years to come
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for being our Abhijit...................
here , some pics from my gallery...just for you...

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This thread has to be on Page 1. 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing our dearest Abhijeet Sir a very happy anniversary,11 years as Abhijeet and still continues impress us,he was the main reason why I started watching CID,he gave a totally new angle to the show,may Abhijeet continue to have that superb agression in him always and continue winning our hearts !!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was the day when one of the most impressive officers ever and one of the most powerful characters I've even seen on TV  first appeared. Wishing Abhijeet sir a very happy anniversary and hoping to see his wonderful performance continue in CID for many more years to come! 😃
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi sir is the reason why i watched CID initially! Then came my crazyness for CID! Without him, CID would never have been complete! One of the strongest pillar of the 13 yr old show. May god let many more years of Abhijeet in CID! One the bestet decisions by the creatives of CID ever! One of the bestest cjaracterosations by the creatives! Thank you Fieeworks dor goving us this aggressive yet gentle Officer!! Till the day Abhijeet is there, CID is there for me! Anyone of the Trio leaves, CiD would be finishd. But we all know, such a day will never ever arise! Abhijeet will keep ruling our hearts all throughout our life.. I.e. All through CID!   😃

Hapy Anniversary to Sr.Inspector Abhijeet!
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy anniversary to You, Abhi sir!!! U r d only and always The Senior Inspector Abhijeet for us!! Thanks for staying with CID despite d 6 months contract! We all always look forward to ure presence!! 😃 😳 Edited by drilabh - 13 years ago