new Show - Fanaa! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
^^Really? can't wait to see the 2nd one, I don't know those actors. But i've seen some pictures and they look great too. They have to promote the show more before the 20th. btw how do you know my name?? 😳
him and priya wal...
ive found vikas very cute
thanks a,lot for telling cos i found it very cute!
v hv no forum...till now....when r v getting it???......it's already 7 pgs here... btw i  too m desperate to c 2nd promo....star1 ppl r just not promoting d show...d way they r doing it 4 geet...i mean in ever break u get to c geet promo...(no offences to geet fans) but pkyek also needs same kind of publicity....new promos almost every 4-5 days would work. wonders! ..can't wait to c our own tellywood "edward" .............
@Mrsha : O Cummon !!! from ur profile dear πŸ˜†
-------------------------------------------
Vikas seems to b funny Guy & m damn sure he along wid Priya will rock too   ...If m correct den Vikas is playing Vivian brother in show ..rite ?? Itz gonna b awesome ...πŸ˜ƒ

hey !! hey !!! Guyz seriously we need PKYEK forum .....I-F TEAM 😳

i want aforum...
well have to ask preetu for it
abnd need a adequate no of memebers who want the forum!
@PcShahidRuLez: Ofcourse ☺️ Sorry, I'm so eagerly waiting for pkyek that I forget everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You're natasha right? It's good to know some names before the forum gets open..will be much easier

@ shruti.nil: I also post a comment on your post for the request of opening the pkyek forum ;) Hope we get a positive reply soon
New TB-article

shoot at lavasa cancelled:

Edited by gomgi2 - 13 years ago
seems like we are gna finish this thread and not get any forum:(
@Mrsha : Yup !!! u r rite .😊 .. U added Viv-Sukku signature...itz so 😎 Loved it .........
@ Shruti : thnx dear 4 ur efforts & m sure we ve lot of members out here waitg 4 PKYEK forum/show ...

at present there are 54 likes..
how come ekta isbnt promoting the show when people are SO intrested in it!