Balika Vadhu

BV - July 21st 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Scene resumes from Bhago feeding Anandi milawati-haldi milk. She tends to Anandi's wound and asks her to take rest. Khajan comes there and asks why she called him home. Bhago is angry and tells him that he doesn't care for his family anymore and that he should just go back to NS since he won't believe anything she says. Anandi is puzzled why Bhago thinks that way and tells Khajan that NS had come home and had tried to steal Bhago's jewellery (she doesn't realise it was attempted rape). She tells Khajan how NS was dragging Bhago and didn't stop even when Anandi tried to stop him. Khajan is shocked.

Anandi shows Khajan the house which is in disarray because of NS. Khajan turns angrily and goes to meet NS. Just then Anandi faints and Bhago asks Khajan to call the doctor home. The doctor comes home and checks Anandi. He tells Khajan and Bhago that Anandi had a very bad case of food poisoning. He asks about what Anandi had eaten. Bhago recalls all that Anandi ate and that she used new turmeric to make the milk. The doctor thinks that the turmeric is adultrated and curses people who do such work. Khajan looks shameful while Bhago looks at him angrily

After the doctor leaves, Bhago tells Khajan that he ignored her pleas to be honest and not involve himself in dishonest work. She says that he is responsible for Anandi being in this plight. SHe keeps on cursing him for his bad deeds. Khajan leaves angrily. Anandi wakes up and asks for Khajan. Bhago tells her that he left angrily and is scared of what will happen. Anandi consoles her mother.

Khajan meets NS and beats the daylights out of him, cursing him for all his doings. He then sits and cries about his mistakes and repents having followed the wrong path... Cut to police station, where Khajan has surrendered himself. Bhairav and Sumitra come there with the lawyer, Anandi and Bhago. Khajan refuses to be freed by bail and tells Bhairav that he wants to repent for his sins. Bhago is devastated and tells him to reconsider, but Khajan says he won't be able to live without repenting. Bhairav agrees with him and promises to support Bhago and Anandi during Khajan's absence. Khajan thanks Bhairav and looks at Anandi sadly.

Precap : I didn't see the full precap, so please feel to post if you did. I think its Jagya and Anandi running towards one another in the desert..

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THanks for the update.. Yes the precap is

Jagya Anandi running towards each other and they hug😳😳
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Uma,

On a side note, its good that Bhairav sent Anandi to her parents I think if she can't figure out why her mother was being assaulted. It just seems a little odd. Its human instinct to sense danger...it seemed a little unnatural that she thought NS was after Bhago's jewels!!!!
ammoos thumbnail
I got confused when she said he tried to steal the jewels gawd yeh ladki kab badi hogi
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the superr quick update
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.....so tomorrow is the D-day...when we bid adieu to the small Anandi and welcome the grown up one.... i hope by then, she is able to know what life means with all its complexities...and doesnt act so innocent on the verge of stupidity.....

i mean, how can a girl aged 13 or 14 really not understand the intentions of a man, who was molesting her mother......was he just after jewellery? i know, girls are blessed with a sixth sense, however innocent a girl is, she can very well sense danger lurking in the corners....here, she was a witness to NS's madness, still cant comprehend his intentions..this really sounds strange..........
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I agree, totally..I feel CT's in the name of innocence show Anandi as plain old stupid. Its not just in this matter. She always seems to be oblivious about things that Jagya and Phooli are able to figure out easily. And knowing they project Anandi to be the smartest of the three, I don't see where she keeps her intelligence.
It really is human instinct to sense when you are in danger. Even kids with no education in sexual advances are able to sense when a touch is inappropriate. They may not be able to name it or put a finger in what they feel, but they are surely uneasy and know something's wrong. And the way NS was groping Bhago, this stupid Anandi thought he was after her jewels?????
Jagya needs to grow an extra brain to lend to Anandi at this rate!
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I agree, totally..I feel CT's in the name of innocence show Anandi as plain old stupid. Its not just in this matter. She always seems to be oblivious about things that Jagya and Phooli are able to figure out easily. And knowing they project Anandi to be the smartest of the three, I don't see where she keeps her intelligence.
It really is human instinct to sense when you are in danger. Even kids with no education in sexual advances are able to sense when a touch is inappropriate. They may not be able to name it or put a finger in what they feel, but they are surely uneasy and know something's wrong. And the way NS was groping Bhago, this stupid Anandi thought he was after her jewels?????
Jagya needs to grow an extra brain to lend to Anandi at this rate!

that is what even i wanted to convey...how can they portray her to be so dumb? gets on my nerves at times..........

i hope they dont test my patience with the older Anandi showing the same stupidities all over again.....
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Oh God,

If adult Anandi is anywhere as stupid as this one, then Jagya will have a tough time with romancing Anandi...her not understanding why he's nice to her and says things like she's beautiful, she will end up complaining to her saasuma or kanhaji 😆
ammoos thumbnail
When Jagya tries to get closer she might accuse him of stealing her jewels😕🤣