Fashion and Beauty

-.Cream.Wax.Shave.-

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

what do you prefer..
Crem, Wax or Shave for Legs...

I used to shave and wax my legs , but the last couple months ive been using cream
i actually think its better its smooth and more clean.

i like waxing it as well but i think my skin is sensitive therefore it kinda hurts for me,

Love, Jiya.

Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've tried all three and waxing is the best for me. Shaving and the cream don't last long. Like 2 weeks tops and it's not as smooth anymore. However with waxing five weeks later and my skin is still super smooth. So that's why I prefer waxing...also waxing doesn't hurt that much for me...only  for like 5 seconds and then pain is gone.

Ava
Edited by avantika_greco - 13 years ago
.Jiya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avantika_greco

I've tried all three and waxing is the best for me. Shaving and the cream don't last long. Like 2 weeks tops and it's not as smooth anymore. However with waxing five weeks later and my skin is still super smooth. So that's why I prefer waxing...also waxing doesn't hurt that much for me...only  for like 5 seconds and then pain is gone.

Ava

yeah thats true cream and shaving dont last as long, but waxing kills :(
WHAT the pain only last for 5seconds why the hell does mines last MORE
the pain is badddd and it leaves my skin half red.
cream is better on my skin. 
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^ Lol I dunno why but the pain just lasts 5 secs for me..guess i'm luckyπŸ˜ƒ. It only hurt for along time the first few times I tried waxing, I guess I got used to itπŸ˜ƒ.

I also don't like the cream because they always have this wierd scent to them.

Ava

koolkat97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice topic! for me i tried all of them but waxing works best for me it hurts for like a couple of seconds than i am fine. and waxing lasts longer :)
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waxing kills!!!!!

I use creams, no pain,. only prob is that u need to do it more frequently, which can be annoying!! :(
.Jiya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fammma

waxing kills!!!!!

I use creams, no pain,. only prob is that u need to do it more frequently, which can be annoying!! :(

ah' thank god im not the only one who suffers the pain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I havent tried waxing yet, because all my friends and family members tell me it really hurts. So I've been using cream for a lotta years haha. I've also tried shaving. I prefer cream because its less painful. It does take time and its messy. But I dont remove hair like every week or something. I usually wear like jeans and stuff as its chilly where I live most of the time. In the summer tho, I use cream mostly. And if its a situation where Im wearing shorts or dresses everyday, I shave haha.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waxing. It hurt a lot when I first started doing it but now I think I'm used to it. Put some ice or cold water if it really stings. I used to do that.
.Jiya. thumbnail
 @ Lovely_lady - yeah I prefer cream now I've recently been using that, so I like it.

Shaving is something I also do but sometimes I cant be bothered and it doesn't leave my legs so soft that's why i prefer cream. But waxing also leaves a soft texture on my legs. Its only because it hurts and is painful other than that I like waxing as well. But one day try waxing and you will see the difference.

@ .Anamika. - Yeah I shall try that. it kills but I'm sure the more I do it the less it properly hurt.