Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Depends on what suits your skin the best, i use cream from VEET because it actually leaves my skin soft and it doesn't hurt, nor does it leave any cuts 😆

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^ LOL

I think I'm allergic to VEET, it always stings. :(
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@xxashaxx – I want to try using the epilator...but I'm scared, particularily by the "It pulls your hair out like a tweezer would but it like a lot of tweezers together" statement. I thread the top part of my eye brows and use tweezers for the bottom and I prefer threading but tweezers do a more precise job. But they hurt a lot! I'm mostly used to it now but it still hurts! Were the results longer lasting than waxing? Or did the hair grow back around the same time as it would if you were to wax you legs?

^ Waxing is so much better.
The last time I waxed my legs were probably the start of summer, and guess what? LOL, It hasn't grown back. My leg and arm hair takes ages to grow back.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ WHAT!!! That's incredible! Even when I wax my leg, the longest I have ever lasted was 3 weeks! Have you been waxing for a while just recently? Because I heard that the more you wax, the hair growth will eventually lessen. 
^ I know, it's like that with my two sisters aswell.
I've been waxing since the past 3 years you can say. It's been like this since the start. LOL. I rarely wax my arms, mostly legs, because the hair on my arms are fair, and you can hardly see them, and the legs.
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wax :) Haven't tried anything else and don't think I will.
aini86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i prfr waxing coz shaving thicken ur hairs and cream can let ur skin black so wax is best
pinka28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aini86

i prfr waxing coz shaving thicken ur hairs and cream can let ur skin black so wax is best

i agree with your point abt shaving and cream
 i think wax is best
but i never found best way to do it as it always messy to first boil it strips and then peel of that
i wish there is better way to do it

It's a myth that shaving thicken your hair, it's scientifically proven.

Wax is much better, in my opinion.
I prefer going to a salon for waxing, because I would never want to try it myself at home, or buy the powder and boil it.

E.