Thendral

Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts!

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Post your thoughts about how you would like for Thendral to progress in the future?

I want this love triangle (?) to end as soon as possible.

When I started watching Thendral I thought it would be like the Tamil movie Indira. Thulasi's character started out as weak and almost like the character essayed by Anu Hassan in Indira. I think it's the right time for Dir. Kumaran to convert the lines of the title song to screen, as Thulasi's about to start college. I don't mind the love track but it should be sidelined to give more importance to the main theme. For me, the future of Thendral should be about Thulasi's struggle and her independent decisions.

Share your views. I will be back with more!?

Thamizh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Post your thoughts about how you would like for Thendral to progress in the future?

I want this love triangle (?) to end as soon as possible.

When I started watching Thendral I thought it would be like the Tamil movie Indira. Thulasi's character started out as weak and almost like the character essayed by Anu Hassan in Indira. I think it's the right time for Dir. Kumaran to convert the lines of the title song to screen, as Thulasi's about to start college. I don't mind the love track but it should be sidelined to give more importance to the main theme. For me, the future of Thendral should be about Thulasi's struggle and her independent decisions.

Share your views. I will be back with more!?

Thamizh

ya ya u are correct in ur thoughts.. i too feel he same way as u think... as she must independently move on in her life with struggling obstacles on her way......
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

my first hope

1) Love triangle must be over soon

2)  Charu though she misunderstands in the begining she must realise Thulasi's nature and should understand  her if T and T are united bcos i dont want to see her as a villi...........

They can show Thulasi/Deepa and Charu become friends........and how  women together can be successful in life probably after Thulz/deepa finishes her studies......(Even if Charu carries her misunderstanding with TA she can be friendly with Thulasi, which will definetely justify the character of Charu so far she was).....

3)How a man can also be a supporting hand in a women's success......TA for Thulasi.......

4) Thulasi should always be sweet to TA without any misunderstand and prove she can be a good at her career as well giving a good support to her family(if she marries TA).....
Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subbali

my first hope

1) Love triangle must be over soon

2) Charu though she misunderstands in the begining she must realise Thulasi's nature and should understand her if T and T are united bcos i dont want to see her as a villi...........

They can show Thulasi/Deepa and Charu become friends........and how women together can be successful in life probably after Thulz/deepa finishes her studies......(Even if Charu carries her misunderstanding with TA she can be friendly with Thulasi, which will definetely justify the character of Charu so far she was).....

3)How a man can also be a supporting hand in a women's success......TA for Thulasi.......

4) Thulasi should always be sweet to TA without any misunderstand and prove she can be a good at her career as well giving a good support to her family(if she marries TA).....

wow subbali great thought dear.. i was also exactly thinking the same way.. very good of all the hope u have given tat must come true in future....
mellisai thumbnail

Subba, I agree with you about Charu's character - it wouldn't gel if Charu turns negative as her character is shown as very understanding. That being said, she should not forgive Thamizh easily for not telling her about his love.

I don't mind Thamizh being a support / guide like Arvind Swamy in Indira; he guides Anu Hassan but leaves her to make the decision (similar thing would be interesting).

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Subba, I agree with you about Charu's character - it wouldn't gel if Charu turns negative as her character is shown as very understanding. That being said, she should not forgive Thamizh easily for not telling her about his love.

I don't mind Thamizh being a support / guide like Arvind Swamy in Indira; he guides Anu Hassan but leaves her to make the decision (similar thing would be interesting).

<p></p>

ya u are right
kmhfan4destiny thumbnail
i dnt want charu 2 bekum negativ! shes sooo sweet!  i want charu 2 sacrifice hr luv 4 tamizh and the cvs shud introduce a new charactr 4 hr! i want  tamizh-thulasi 2 unite and i also want thulasi 2 study well aand bekum a v. big engineer, hr mom shud realise hr mistakes and she shud apologise 2 hr.
finally the story shud end on a happy note!
kurtrina thumbnail
i think that chaaru has to except that TA doesnt lover but loves thulasi and get to know how thulasi was trying to sacrifice her love for TA just for his wellbeing and chaaru's..and this lavaniya has to also except the fact that her brother only loves thulasi...well we cannot forget abt the great villain nilalgal ravi...TA will be again fighting for thulasi with that fellow...thulasi has to finish her studies and also get to know her mother who is i think will be TA's manager in the bank...thats wat i predict..at the end both TA&T will get married...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
i feel vel will wake up from coma and start the villain drama once again and torture thuls tamil inspite of thilaka his sister saying tat she only helped him to get body sense in hospital...

he will not listen to anybody and torture eveyone.. this is wat will happen in the coming months i feel..

Enna director sir naan solradhu rightaa????
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ADF's prediction on future of thendral..!

Tulasi and TA will soon marry with MM, patti and friends presence
So Charu's people will not save him and he will get arrested
So TA and Tulasi will not live together , will be separated
Tulasi will study and try to save TA from prison and case
Meanwhile Velayudham will recover and cause trouble
Tulasi will come to know yuvarani is her mom, hate her then realize mom was not actually bad and just ran away to study unable to bear young MM's torture
Meanwhile tulasi's brother will get caught for selling drugs, and disown his mom all alone, tulasi's sister will love someone marry and walk away from her mom
Tulasi's chithi will be left alone and tulasi wil save her
MM and yuvarani will meet but decide not to live together
Nithesh and lavanya will marry
Charu will initially hate Tamil but later seeing Tulasi's condition will leave tamil, help tulasi to rescue tamil and go back to take care of orphanage
TA's mom will slowly realize tulasi's value
TULASI WILL FIGHT, STUDY, AND FINALLY UNITE WITH TA.......and live happily,,,by then we would have gone around the earth thrice......hehehhe Megaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa serialll... epdi namma story writing...???😊 chanceee illa illa...?? 👏