BV - July 22nd 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Scene continues from jail where Bhairav promises Khajan to take care of Bhago and Anandi. Khajan looks sadly at Anandi and Bhago and starts crying. He tells Bhairav to take them away before he loses control. He tells Bhago to go back to their old house and wait for him there. Bhago and Anandi come back to the old house. Bhago thanks God for showing Khajan the right path, but feels bad about him being in jail. Anandi consoles her and goes to the terrace. There she talks to Jagya doll and says that she is happy to be a support to her mother at this time. In Jetsar, Jagya prays to God that his letter to Anandi will reach her and that she will come back as soon as she reads it. He says that he misses Anandi a lot and that he is following all her instructions. He prays to God to send his Anandi back, now that he is being a good boy. Sumitra hears all this and feels bad. She tries to console Jagya that Anandi will return soon and then will never go back. Jagya leaves angrily.

Suguna makes snacks for Anandi that she can send it through Phooli. Shyam comes there with Varun and decides to help, by tasting the snacks S&S talk abt Anandi. Shyam feels bad for Anandi and Jagya and if they will be able to get through this separation. Suguna thinks that they can help by sending messages and gifts to Anandi, so she knows that she is being remembered. Shyam fears that Jagya may not be able to cope with this and may do something impulsive. Phooli comes there and Sumitra happily tells her that she made snacks for Anandi. Phooli says that she is not going to Bilaharia until next month. She wonders what Jagya will do when he hears this since he had written a letter to Anandi. She wonders how she will tells this news to Jagya. S&S are worried.

In Bilaharia, Anandi sees the skirt that Jagya had gifted her and cries that she will never be able to show him the dress since by the time she goes back, the dress will be too small. Bhago comes there with Khajan's letter and asks Anandi to read it. Khajan says he is doing well, and that soon his family will be granted permission to visit him. He tells in the letter that Bhago to come alone since he can't bear to see Anandi seeing him in jail clothes. Anandi is sad reading this. She hides her tears and goes away on some pretext. Bhago wonders how Anandi can bear to not see her father for so long.

At the school, Jagya tells some friends that he is sending a letter to Anandi through Phooli. Some of the boys make fun of Anandi, calling her a cow. Jagya gets super mad and starts hitting the boy. Mid-way, he imagines Anandi telling him to not fight with boys and follow her letter of instructions. Jagya stops and sends the boy away with a warning. Phooli comes there and tells Jagya abt not being able to go. Jagya gets very mad and shouts at Phooli and tears up the letter he wrote to Anandi. He says he doesn't trust anyone anymore and that he has to do something himself. His friends encourage him to go to Bilaharia himself and meet Anandi. Jagya agrees.

Anandi cries in the kitchen. She misses everyone. She talks aloud to Jagya that she misses him, and can't understand why she is away from him. Now she can't see her father too. In Jetsar, some guy comes to the haveli to tell B&B that he saw Jagya getting on the Bilaharia bus. Everyone is shocked. Basanth goes to get Jagya back. Maasa is mad at Jagya's actions. She blames Anandi, saying she must have called Jagya.

In Bilaharia, Anandi plays with Gulli. Anandi fills some water to take home. She hears Jagya calling out to her and turns around. She sees Jagya running in the desert towards her. Anandi is shocked and super happy and runs towards Jagya. Both kids stand facing each other and cry. They hug and keep crying. Jagya says he has come to take her home. Anandi says that Bhairav and Sumitra want her to stay in Bilaharia. Jagya says he can't live without her and will stay with her in Bilaharia πŸ˜†. Anandi asks how come Jagya is here and asks if he ran away from home. Jagya says why she is bothered. He just wants to be wherever she is (aaawww..so sweet). Just then Basanth calls out to Jagya. He storms towards the kids and yells at Jagya for running away from home. Jagya refuses to go back. Anandi tells him to go back and if he does this again then he will see her dead. Jagya is shocked.  Basanth takes Jagya away. The kids keep looking at each other and keep crying.

A shot of sunset and little Anandi standing alone in the desert.....

Next shot is a grown up Anandi standing in the same spot as if waiting...

No precap

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

This was like one of the best episodes ever.. πŸ‘ So heartfelt when jagya runs across the sands to meet anandi...The scene where avika faded and was replaced with pratyusha was beautifully filmed but i felt soooooooo SAD... 😭   Oh this beend and his beendni they so made me cry today 😭   Boooo hooo 😭
I agree, for the first time I felt like I will miss Avika! The entire last scene, with the kids meeting and parting shot of Avika was really very very well shot
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I agree, for the first time I felt like I will miss Avika! The entire last scene, with the kids meeting and parting shot of Avika was really very very well shot
oh i certainly will miss avika,i used to get irritated by her nonstop rona-dhona,and over sacrificing but that was due to the CVs overdoing the tyaag and balidan formula...
To take a brand new channel to top TRPs in just 5 weeks is a big acheivement πŸ‘ and AVika certainly was what attracted me to the serial,with jagya and dadisa as well I will miss the 2 AVI..s Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
thanks!

so tomorrow will be grownups :)
Absolutely LOVED today's episode especially te Kids meeting...So sad na😭 how sweet of Jagya to say wherever Anandi is he is thereπŸ€— Avis did a fabulous job so far and I got goosebumps for the last part😳so touching.. will sure miss AvisπŸ˜”πŸ€—
Yes, Avinash was really good. He is so stubborn!! Just the opposite of Anandi. I believe we have to wait  until next week to see grown up Jagya..Sucks! I am very curious to know if he will remain angry with his parents!
I think he might.. as the time passes he will realise that its time for him to study well and make his mark and will need to show his natchadi chuhiya that he can study well without her alsoπŸ˜‰ so I guess he might have taken it as a challenge and did move forward and will be secretly remembering her..😍
aww..how cute the scene sounds...well the grownups of tht bhoot bangla had to have atleast tht much perception as to why jagya is so mad at everyone...how difficult is it to tell him??i was waiting for tht,to see how they cud sensitively handle this issue...bt they dint..this is one major reason y peer pressure works..if parents dnt confide in kids,y wud kids do the same??my ma used to tell me,u be worthy of being trusted and we weill trust u..and same goes for parents as well..once they give a viable reason for an instruction,kids respect tht decision..or else they stray..ok end of my speech..😳
Originally posted by anu rulz

aww..how cute the scene sounds...well the grownups of tht bhoot bangla had to have atleast tht much perception as to why jagya is so mad at everyone...how difficult is it to tell him??i was waiting for tht,to see how they cud sensitively handle this issue...bt they dint..this is one major reason y peer pressure works..if parents dnt confide in kids,y wud kids do the same??my ma used to tell me,u be worthy of being trusted and we weill trust u..and same goes for parents as well..once they give a viable reason for an instruction,kids respect tht decision..or else they stray..ok end of my speech..😳

πŸ‘