BV - July 23rd 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
5 yrs later....

Anandi is standing in the same spot in the desert, as though waiting. Gulli comes running and asks her why she comes looking for someone everyday. Anandi says she won't understand and takes her with her. They see some girls playing. Gulli wants to play with them, but the girls refuse to include her. Anandi convinces her that Gulli is a good girl and that she will get them imli ki chutney the next day if they allow Gulli to play with them. The girls agree. Anandi watches Gulli play and remembers her childhood. Gulli asks Anandi to play with them as well. Anandi agrees.

At home, Bhago awaits Anandi as she has to go to Jaipur to meet Khajan. She gets worried and wonders why Anandi is late every time she goes to fetch water. Just then Anandi returns with Gulli. She convinces Bhago to get ready and that she has everything under control. She says she has made snacks for Khajan and some of his jail mates too. Anandi gives Bhago her packed bag, she gets food ready for here while she asks Bhago to change. She remembers time with Sumitra and feels bad. Bhago comes there and says that Anandi has learnt everything from Sumitra. Bhago leaves after telling Anandi to be careful and sleep at Krishna tai's house.

After Bhago leaves, Anandi gets food ready for herself. She goes up to the terrace and talks to her saasra dolls. She feeds food to Jagya's photo and talks to Jagya and Sumitra. (A little weird acc. to me) She reveals that Jagya has been writing letters to her and that he has been an obedient son. Anandi wonders if Sumitra and Bhairav remember their promise to take her back with them soon..

At Jetsar, Sumitra gazes and Anandi and Jagya's childhood photo. Bhairav comes there and they talk about how much Sumitra has been missing Anandi. Bhairav says that its almost time for Anandi to come back home. He says the time passed so quickly, but Sumitra says for her the time felt like centuries. She only got to see Anandi once in a while during festivals. Sumitra and Bhairav tease each other about their age..

Couldn't see the precap...feel free to post

PS: The new Anandi sounds uncannily like the old one. Her dialogue delivery is very similar too...I think she's a good choice. Can't wait to see Jagya!!!!
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

In the precap Anandiis giving food to little Jagya's photo and talk to her doll family asking if hey miss her and then she talks to Jagya saying she always wait at the same spot waiting for him to appear suddenly and call her Anandi like what he did 5 yrs back and she has not even seen him after that.

The epi was ok, but the new Anandi is not so impressive so far.. lets see how she progresses🤔
Thanks Uma,

18 yr old Anandi, talking to sasra dolls is creepy to the core 🤢
Why is it creepy? I think it was sweet.

She misses them and wants to be with them and hasn't forgotten them.

Too much sci-fi for everyone that they forget what masoomiyat is all about. And I think pratusha has done a great job very nice acting!
It doesn't look natural...esp. her feeding Jagya's photo??? That just seems a little weird...Innocence does not mean you have to act abnormal!

Sumitra too was missing Anandi, her gazing Anandi's photo seemed so much more realistic
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Uma,

hehe i too felt the same. the cvs still cants get the child out of anandi😆😛
didnt watch the episode so cant say anything else. thanks a lot for the superfast update
Yes, the CT's still seem to be lost on the difference b/w innocence and stupidity...

Uma, pjyo, get ready for Jagya's jewellery heist scene soon at this rate 😆

Yes, the CT's still seem to be lost on the difference b/w innocence and stupidity...

Uma, pjyo, get ready for Jagya's jewellery heist scene soon at this rate 😆
😆😆Cant wait to see that DHAMAKA😉 hope Jagya wont get any hert attack hearing this.. poor guy will think he has wasted his precious 5yrs thinking about this stupid girl🤣
Maybe Anandi will be shocked to hear Jagya speak...she will be like "Are Jagya...tum to tasveer mein baat nahi karte ho...to ab kaise baat kar rahe ho" 😆

Thanks Uma,

ya even i felt that scene was quite lame.. they have shown her to be a grown up now.. i dnt think 18 yr old go around talking to dolls and photos

also i cannt beleive that they didnt let them meet for 5 yrs.. the result of the built engry is gonna be that dadisa is gng to soon get another par potha ya pothi 😆
i mean it doesnt make sense not to meet each other or let them meet casually... also i find it weird that khajan refuses to see his daughter.. i dnt think any dad will miss seeing his daughter grow.. weird theories the cv's got....

i liked her in some angle ..bt i want impressed mch.. too early to say...