CID

EP 640 : Talwaar Ka Rahasya (30-Jul-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Talwaar Ka Rahasya
EPISODE  No. : 640
CASE No. : 438
AIR DATE : 30-Jul-2010

DIRECTOR : Nandu Kale
STORY :
Christabelle D'Souza
SCREENPLAY :
Christabelle D'Souza

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1450172

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1450464

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
coming soon.....

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1450260

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Today we have an electricity problem here, its coming on and off. So I am opening this thread early, so that if the promo comes up, the thread is ready for discussion.
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for all the hard work put in by you. You really make the forum a great place for us to be, Prabha.
What's the quality now a days? Have missed last 7-8 cases.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: metor

What's the quality now a days? Have missed last 7-8 cases.

all i can say is CID is right now going through the worst days!!!! 😭 😭No story , no Trio chemistry, no logic, no abhi-daya interactions, more of AB, more of Kaajal, bad side actors, bad forensic scenes(thankfully no flirting yet), no casula converstions, no Qualis special n cute scenes, Viivek-Tasha-Freddy left as extras, poor direction, senseless plots, dragging episodes!

πŸ˜­ 😭 😭
ab aur kya bolun!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bas isiki kami thi! 😭Acp pradyuman promoting Shravan and Shrachi's marriage ceremony! He said - hum to aa rahe hain, aap bhi aaiyega! πŸ˜•
what does that mean? CID team would make a special appearance at the marriage ceremony! Thankfully by next fri comes the marriage ceremony would be almost over or else we would have seen Freddy discussing abt the marriage ceremony there! πŸ˜•Hey bhagwaan, mujhe na sahi in sabke peeche ke dimaag ko utha le!
prabha. thumbnail
But I am still OK with such promos than having to sit through scenes in CID discussing movies and serials air dates and times. I can't tell you how much I hate it.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If tehy wre promoting outside CID air time  I have less problem than actually promoting in run time. Better they do this way if Sony wants them to promote
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabha.

But I am still OK with such promos than having to sit through scenes in CID discussing movies and serials air dates and times. I can't tell you how much I hate it.

Same here..if Shivaji satam comes during an ad break and talks about another serial, it's fine. But not ACP Pradyuman giving Freddie a day off to watch a movie...and Abhijeet, the normally tough cop joining in too. He should be the one telling Freddie that work is more important than an idiotic movie. This is not acceptable at all.

I wonder if other serials promote CID. I know the grandmother in Gutur Gu keeps watching CID and they keep focussing the camera at the screen. Does the lady in Baat Pakki promote CID? We can never know isn't it?πŸ˜†
prabha. thumbnail

SONY is such a stupid channel, they even masde Aahat promote 3I. Yuck. On one of the days after CID, I happen to see it for a couple of minutes. They have so many daily soaps why can't they do the promotions there why CID of all things. Sick Sony, they always have to go OTT with their nonsense.