Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ya ya it must be very interesting week i feel.. lets see.. as no promo has been shown yet...Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
This week is just as bad as last week. All the viewers are going to be at the edge of their seats trying to figure what will happen to TA , Thuls and Charu. Can't wait to watch today's episode and with no promo is sight we as the viewers are forced to imagine and predict what will happen. Not sure what to expect cuz none of us thought that THUls would leave her home like that. We thought that they would push her out and TA would catch her. I know that I never thought that Charu would see TA get arrested. All of the twists on Friday's episode is just making me nervous and excited. Don't know what to expect. Let us wait and see.
Has anyone seen a promo for this week yet?
Originally posted by krishfan

Has anyone seen a promo for this week yet?

They didn't show any promo for Thendral this week. We have nothing to predict the unpredictable!😃
Lol alrite time to get our minds twisted and turned to figure what is going to happen this week. Anyone have any predictions?
but day by day we r lossing hopes for tamizh and thulasi
Don't give up yet. There is still hope. besides this story can be twisted a lot more until they finally unite Thuls and TA.

Originally posted by malasara23

but day by day we r lossing hopes for tamizh and thulasi
Anyone watched today's episode yet? They have all the other dramas except Thendral and TMS. How is that possible. come on like they know we need to watch it. Sorry for this but so excited to watch today's episode.

Thendral New PROMO is posted on a separate thread!

Link - CLICK HERE

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago