Celebrity Fan Clubs

*'~'*Juhi Parmar & Hussain Friendship FC *'~'* - Page 5

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

ajj ka epi..10th aug....

suru huya suidhi special thi ajj to........so Hussain Sunidhi par line mar raha tha..😉..
ajj kuch gana sunke main purani yaad me khoooo gayi thi......
ek to mere haath me......aur touba touba me......
hai hussain ne kya dance kiya tha in ganno me..⭐️😳👏..
ok ok ....main track se hat rahi hoon......
fully dhamedar epi......
last jo dance kiya hussain ne woh bhi desi girl pe....😆😆😆...kya baat....
sad news to all ...😭😭....ki Hussain kal se ii5 me nehi hai....😕..
hopefully sunday wapas a gaye..😃...
so now u all enjoy the show...😊..

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Click Here To Watch Part 3

Click Here To Watch Part 4

Click Here To Watch Part 5

lov,❤️
 Tama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Eksie

Hosts with the most...

Bollywood, move over. The ultimate destination for a lot of actors is no longer the big screen, but the job of a TV show host! And there are famous examples to back that up, like Rakshanda Khan, Mandira Bedi, Hussain Kuwajerwala and Vivan Bhatena ' actors who became better known as TV show hosts.

Among the most coveted jobs in the entertainment industry now, anchoring shows hasn't been a planned career move for some of the most popular hosts on TV today. Even Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar have descended on the small screen as show anchors. "When I first hosted an award ceremony for a channel, I did not think it would be my next career option," says Hussain, who has carved a niche for himself as the host of "Indian Idol". "We actors need something else to hold on to, and hosting shows gives us that opportunity. Over time, I have noticed that my fans love me more as an anchor than as any particular character in a serial," he adds. But doesn't he miss acting? "Not exactly, as anchoring today involves a bit of acting as well. And I would still like to be termed an actor, as compering is a part of acting," says the actor. But for how long will these actors be able to pull off the role of an anchor? Pravesh Rana has the answer. "Till the time the reality shows exist. 'Announcers' become comperes and earned their due respect when Amitji (Bachchan) started hosting "KBC". That was the turning point for anchors on Indian TV. In short, Big B revolutionised this job. With reality shows becoming a rage, anchoring has emerged as a separate career option," says Pravesh.

Not that anyone is complaining! There's everything in this career that one could want ' name, fame and of course, money. Mandira Bedi says, "After hosting the World Cup 2003, I realised that being a compere was more lucrative than being an actor. And that was the time when I started taking it seriously. But not everybody can become one. As comperes we need to interact with the audience and connect with them; it is a difficult task." TV host Rakshanda Khan agrees and feels that one needs to have "certain qualities" to become an anchor. "I started my career as an anchor and then ventured into acting. But I soon realised my forte and returned to anchoring. Hosting various shows allows me to play many character and breaks the monotony of doing serials," says Rakshanda.

Despite the popularity of an anchor's job, Mini Mathur feels that compering is still "underrated". She says, "An anchor is a real 'anchor' to the show. He can either make it or break it. However, the true potential of a host is still not realised in our country. Channels are still going for popular faces, no matter how bad they are at compering. A good body is not a ticket to hosting shows." The actress also feels that there is a lot that one can do in this field. "From sports and news channels to music channels, everyone needs hosts. There's a lot of scope to grow in this field," she says.

sukklover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Eksie

No time for Hussain-Tina

Television's loved couple Hussain-Tina are very busy these days because from last five months, both are unable to update their blog. We can understand that Hussain is busy with Indian Idol 5 but what keeps Tina so busy that she hasn't updated their blog site...?

sukklover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-zaryabkhan

Juhi Parmar back with her Kumkum writer..........

We recently heard of Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff's plans of turning TV-producer and now the buzz is that they have joined hands with Kamlesh Kunti who has written Kumkum that featured Juhi in the lead and also Sindoor Tere Naam Ka.  

The progress report says that their show is sanctioned to air on SAB TV. They are also on the verge of finalizing the name of the production house. These days Madam Juhi is busy casting the actors for the show.  

If everything goes well then the show will be launched with in couple of months.  

sukklover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tsaian

Showing 4 of 7 images Previous    Next

Juhi Parmar turns producer
Juhi  Parmar and Sachin Shroff  are on the verge of turning producers. The latest is that they are completely into establishing their production house. In fact, Juhi Parmar is busy casting for her first TV show which will most probably be for SAB TV.

sukklover thumbnail

yaar ajj kal koi jayda.......kk forum me comment hi nehi karta..

to meri dimag me kuch kicdi pak rahi hai......
yaar log tention mat lo.....
kuch games plan soch rahi thi...
sayad tum logo ko achha lage....
post karu kya?
reply jaldi karna.warna main games hi bhol jaungi.....
lov,❤️
Tama
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for sharing  these articles  . n all the best to juhi
hopefully husain Tina  will update their blog soon Edited by maheen55 - 13 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why not TAMA zaroor post karo 
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-sukklover

yaar ajj kal koi jayda.......kk forum me comment hi nehi karta..

to meri dimag me kuch kicdi pak rahi hai......
yaar log tention mat lo.....
kuch games plan soch rahi thi...
sayad tum logo ko achha lage....
post karu kya?
reply jaldi karna.warna main games hi bhol jaungi.....
lov,❤️
Tama

Tama games na bholna.......................................warna aacha nahi hoga.................................................................Hum kk forum me comments zaroor karagay...............................................I LOVE JUHI-HUSSAIN
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

FOR JUHI-HUSSAIN FRIENDSHIP... FRIENDSHIP MEAN BEAUTY OF A HUMAN

FRIENDSHIP MEAN LIKE GOLDS

FRIENDSHIP MEAN FRESH FLOWER

FRIENDSHIP MEAN FEELING

FRIENDSHIP MEAN HAPPINESS

FRIENDSHIP MEAN PLEASED

FRIENDSHIP MEAN SHARING

FRIENDSHIP MEAN THINKING

FRIENDSHIP MEAN SUGGESTION