Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sukklover

yaar log tum logo se ek baat share karni thi......

pichle sunday.......main na zeetv dekh rahi thi.......koi tv award chal rahi thi.......
sayad gold award.....
manish ne ek baat bola....
usse baat pe main hasu yea rou yea gussa karu pahle desied nehi kar pai...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•.
but atlast main ne desied ki yea baat ayse nehi bolla chahiye to yea gussa karne wali baat hai..😑😑😑..
ki kisine manish se puncha ki woh konsa tv celeb ko kuch gift dena chahega.....
to usne bola ki woh hussain ko comod dena chahega.ki hussain ghar ghar dundta rahta hai saff karne ke liye.....
ayase laga ki woh kabhi aysa kuch karta hi nehi....😑😑😑😑
mereko bohot gussa aya.......tum log kya bolte hoon yaar....

lov,❀️
Tama

I agree with u Tama🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒Manish  ko aisa nahi bolna chahiye tha🀒🀒🀒
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hosts with the most....
Bollywood, move over. The ultimate destination for a lot of actors is no longer the big screen, but the job of a TV show host! And there are famous examples to back that up, like Rakshanda Khan, Mandira Bedi, Hussain Kuwajerwala and Vevan Bhatena ? actors who became better known as TV show hosts.

Among the most coveted jobs in the entertainment industry now, anchoring shows hasn't been a planned career move for some of the most popular hosts on TV today. Even Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and
Akshay Kumar have descended on the small screen as show anchors. "When I first hosted an award ceremony for a channel, I did not think it would be my next career option," says Hussain, who has carved a niche for himself as the host of "Indian Idol". "We actors need something else to hold on to, and hosting shows gives us that opportunity. Over time, I have noticed that my fans love me more as an anchor than as any particular character in a serial," he adds. But doesn't he miss acting? "Not exactly, as anchoring today involves a bit of acting as well. And I would still like to be termed an actor, as compering is a part of acting," says the actor. But for how long will these actors be able to pull off the role of an anchor? Pravesh Rana has the answer. "Till the time the reality shows exist. 'Announcers' become comperes and earned their due respect when Amitji (Bachchan) started hosting "KBC". That was the turning point for anchors on Indian TV. In short, Big B revolutionised this job. With reality shows becoming a rage, anchoring has emerged as a separate career option," says Pravesh.

Not that anyone is complaining! There's everything in this career that one could want ? name, fame and of course, money.
Mandira Bedi says, "After hosting the World Cup 2003, I realised that being a compere was more lucrative than being an actor. And that was the time when I started taking it seriously. But not everybody can become one. As comperes we need to interact with the audience and connect with them; it is a difficult task." TV host Rakshanda Khan agrees and feels that one needs to have "certain qualities" to become an anchor. "I started my career as an anchor and then ventured into acting. But I soon realised my forte and returned to anchoring. Hosting various shows allows me to play many character and breaks the monotony of doing serials," says Rakshanda.

Despite the popularity of an anchor's job, Mini Mathur feels that compering is still "underrated". She says, "An anchor is a real 'anchor' to the show. He can either make it or break it. However, the true potential of a host is still not realised in our country. Channels are still going for popular faces, no matter how bad they are at compering. A good body is not a ticket to hosting shows." The actress also feels that there is a lot that one can do in this field. "From sports and news channels to music channels, everyone needs hosts. There's a lot of scope to grow in this field," she says.
LINK...........
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Hosts-with-the-most/articleshow/6281686.cms

Edited by zaryabkhan - 13 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

yaar log tum logo se ek baat share karni thi......

pichle sunday.......main na zeetv dekh rahi thi.......koi tv award chal rahi thi.......
sayad gold award.....
manish ne ek baat bola....
usse baat pe main hasu yea rou yea gussa karu pahle desied nehi kar pai...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•.
but atlast main ne desied ki yea baat ayse nehi bolla chahiye to yea gussa karne wali baat hai..😑😑😑..
ki kisine manish se puncha ki woh konsa tv celeb ko kuch gift dena chahega.....
to usne bola ki woh hussain ko comod dena chahega.ki hussain ghar ghar dundta rahta hai saff karne ke liye.....
ayase laga ki woh kabhi aysa kuch karta hi nehi....😑😑😑😑
mereko bohot gussa aya.......tum log kya bolte hoon yaar....

lov,❀️
Tama

Agree with u Manish ko aisa nai bolna chahie tha very bad
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

my sweet frndz......today 18th august.....

its my birth day....
so i give all a treat....not coffee.....
it's my siggy treat  to all of my frndz....  

if like plz hit the like bottom...
n plzz howz it.....😊

lov,❀️
Tama
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rajesh Chadha turns Producer with Star One show..

19 August 2010 | 3:06pm    4 Comments

Rajesh Chadha will now head a new company by name Panglosean Entertainment which is a part of Sphere Group of Companies..

Rajesh Chadha who earlier gave the television viewing audience the hit pair of Hussain Kuwajerwala and Juhi Parmar as the Supervising Producer of BAG Films, with the afternoon show on Star Plus Kumkum Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan, is now turning Producer!!

We hear that he is now part of the Sphere Group. Apart from producing shows for Sphere Origin, he is all set to head a new company by name Panglosean Entertainment, which is a part of Sphere Group of Companies.

A little birdie says, "Panglosean Entertainment will be independently headed by Rajesh Chadha. The first show that will be launched by this production house will be a love story set in Agra titled 'Yeh Ishq Haaye' for Star One".

Our source further informs, "The casting for the Star One show is on at the moment. However, the leads have not been finalized yet. The show is expected to get a prime time daily slot on Star One".

In addition to this, Rajesh Chadha will be heading the team on behalf of the main company Sphere Origins for the new show on Sahara One, Ek Chutki Aasman which launches on August 23rd at the 8.30 PM slot.

We tried contacting Rajesh Chadha, but he remained unavailable.
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ajj ka case....wednesday ki case..
rakhee ki case...
jassi v/s hasmukh...
ok case baad me phale suru ki baat karti hoon...
suru huya bhagambhag se aur rone dhone se.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
kyu are sa ladkhiya rakhee lake ladkeon ki poche pad huye the.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
lopa to chapal ki phiche rakhee liyepadi huyi thi..πŸ˜†.
sannta ko bhi koi ladki rakhee pahna di.πŸ˜†.
phir woh judge ko olta hai ki jisse woh pyar karta hai usse kuch dino tak dur hi rahe too achha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chanda appni bhai ke sath baat karti hai.aur chutti mange ke liye gayi..
but judge ne usske hath me rakhee dekhke kuch aur hi samjh liya..
suru huya court....judge koi dekh nehi rahe the.ki vibhu kaha se unhe pakad ke laye🀣🀣🀣..
phir woh chanda ko vao hi nehi de rahe the...
chalo abhi case ki baat...
hasmukh ne jasii par case kiya ki woh usse dhoka diya..
hassmukh ne usse gift pe gift diya but...

BREAK

but jassi ne use bhai bana diya.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..
vibhu appna dialog me itne baar prem bhaiya bola ki judge upset ho gaye.🀣.
aur court multabi ki..
chanda ne baat karni chahi to bhag gaye.🀣.
vibhu ne bola ki yea bhudda itna kyu bhagd raha hai..
chanda bola sayad suraj pashchim se uga hai.πŸ˜†.
vibhu to chod newali nehi...
pata laga liya judge ayse kyu kar rahe hai..
sannata se ki judge samjh rahe hai ki chanda use rakhee bandhegi iss liye..🀣🀣

BREAK

vibhu jake jundge ke kan vara to chanda jab cabin me ayi tab phir se bhag gayi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i like the chanda's dialog ki yea ayse bhag rahe hai ki jase main koi madhu makhii hoon.🀣🀣🀣.
court phir se chalu huay..to chanda ne upset hoke boli..
ki app mujhe kya samjhte hoon...
to judge bola main appko bohot kuch samjhta hoon but agar main abhi appko vao diya to mera vao gid gayega.🀣🀣.
phir pata chala ki judge ke hath gayab ho gaye hai.🀣🀣.
vibhu bola app tunde ho gaye hon.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

To be continued...

Precap: Vibhu judge ko khila me laga hai chicken unko khilaya nehi khud ka gaya.🀣🀣.
        aur judge ko mirchi kilaya..aur judge ko court me bomb mar raha hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
        age to dekhna padega..

sorry my frndz i know i'm late woh light nehi thi to main main epi dekh nehi pai..to kyase upadte likhtti.πŸ˜•.
    dekhne ke baad hi likki..
  hope u all like it..

lov,❀️
Tama

muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d lovely updates tama
OMGGGGGGGGGG hilerious epi...rakhi or bhag daurd..maza aa gaya..poor judge..mirchi khani padi...love asiftikujuhi chemistry as always..now waiting 4 next epi...in precap...ek lady ne vibh par ilzaam lagay omgggggggg

muskan087 thumbnail
i watch a promo..in that chanda was going 4 holidays.... judge & vibh...follow her juhi said to TT (played by VIP) tum har jagah aa jate ho..kabhi ticket seller ban ke to kabhi coolie ban ke to kabhi TT ban ke
omgg that was hilerious..this epi is in d success of completion of 100 episode.......... can't wait to see
muskan087 thumbnail

wowwwwwww tama yeh kya kar diya ..purani yaadon ko taza kar diya yaar..all r fab yaar..keep making more..miss sukk a lot alotttttttttttttt

thanx 4 d lovely treat tamaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ