ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Raunaq Ahuja in Sangini

26 July 2010 | 1:03pm   

Raunaq Ahuja is all set to enter DJ's Creative Unit and Zee TV's upcoming show tentatively titled Sangini…

Tellybuzz just now reported about Sulagna Panigrahi's (Maithili of Do Saheliyaan) new show. Looks like another cast member of Zee TV's Do Saheliyaan - Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan is moving on.

Raunaq Ahuja
who portrayed the character of Anadi in Do Saheliyaan has bagged the role of Abhay in DJ's creative unit and Zee TV's upcoming show Sangini which is based on the classic love story of Devdas.

In Devdas, Paro gets married to someone else pushing Devdas into a spiraling tunnel of alcoholism and depression. Here Paro's character is played by Additi Gupta and her character also goes by the name Paro. Paro, in Sangini gets married to Abhay.

Abhay's character is like that of Ajay Devgn's in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Abhay knows he is married to Paro but also realizes that she doesn't love him.

Iqbal Khan plays the character of Rudr the equivalent of Devdas. We hear that for a change the makers of this show will delve deeper into the details of the chemistry between Devdas and Chandramukhi. The character based on Chandramukhi will be played by Binny Sharma and the character goes by the name Gauri.

We called Raunaq Ahuja but he refused to comment.

The show also includes some other names like Sudha Chandran, Rushad Rana, Aruna Irani, Deepak Qazir and Trishna.

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Susan Jose

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnapreet thumbnail
love u Raunaoq......GOD bless u !!!!😊 i am soooooooooo happyyyyyyy for u ⭐️ u r a star πŸ₯³
balaji57 thumbnail
PLEASE  INDIA FORUMS SEE THAT RAUNAOQ AHUJA'S SPELLING IS WRITTEN CORRECTLY ......PLEASE ........
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
i never expected to see any answer here thanks.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: balaji57

PLEASE  INDIA FORUMS SEE THAT RAUNAOQ AHUJA'S SPELLING IS WRITTEN CORRECTLY ......PLEASE ........

but we all know of whom the article is talking about.
gdate thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

but we all know of whom the article is talking about.

😊 yes dear .......but he spells his name ......RAUNAOQ AHUJA .......u can see his fb account ..........😊......love u Raunaoq .........all the best for SANGINI .......β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ₯³
rhododactylos thumbnail
can anybody let me know what happened with raunaoq's facebook account? i am his facebook friend but suddenly i find that his fb account is missing from facebook. does anyone have his email id?
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes RAUNAOQ AHUJA has deleted his facebook account i guess????πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Hope he joins FB again.......
If u get Raunaq's email id.......then plzzzzzz give me too.....
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago