Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written update 26 July 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

26-07-2010

(Thanks to shikha di aka starry phoenix for this lovely and beautiful flash text)

The episode starts with Rajshri picked the phone..It was from Ratan(her brother) who informed her that maa was not fine and she was in hospital for two days but now she is better and had came back.All get worried after hearing that.Rajshri says that why u didnt tell me before๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i will come to see her..ratan says her that u go to london ..Maa is better now and she is at home..dont worry!~!and they put the phone.Varsha,shaurya and daddi came to rajshri and ask what happen.rajshri tell them that maa is not fine and she was in hospital.shaurya and varsha both consoles her and say her not to worry!~shaurya says to rajshri that he himself will go to see Nani!~!~and varsha puts her supporting hand on rajshri shoulders!~!~

Bhabhi Maa and gayatri came to Akshara's room and gave her a ganesh jee to give that to vishambhar and rajshri ..Naitik came and gayatri says that u came so soon!~thats great .now u get ready..me ,bhabhi maa and rashmi also are going to Mandir.And they went.Then Akshara says to naitik that i was not expecting u to come so soon..naitik says that i hadnt came for u.I came for my parents in law so u dont get happy so much๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›.....

All the luggage was taken to the hall in maheshwaris house..Shaurya says that maa u can buy some things from london also..rajshri says initially u say me to kept all and now......Naksh came ....All greet  them...Naitik gets a call so he go at side...Akshara give the ganesh jee idol to rajshri and both vishambhar and rajshri praised it......๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Naitik' friend has call him..He ask naitik that is his super hit formula working..Naitik says yes .now a days akshara has started giving me more importance!~!Then naitik says that i enjoy much in teasing her..U call me after 19 minutes and put the call..Naitik cme and sit with all...All giving some tips to Rajshri and vishambhar for theit trip..Naitik again gets the call and he keep on talking for long time and akshara keep on stealing glances at him....Then naitik puts the call and turned but her phone again rang and this time it was sneha..She says him that i am still thinking of designs..As naitik see akshara approaching him naitik starts praising sneha's work and then say her that i am waiting of ur call...when u will made the designs call me.....~!~Akshara ask naitik that Why sneha is calling him again and again..Naitik says that its her start so she got confused and she is dependent on me now!~Initially i will teach her everythig as she gets confused soon,..!~!

In Mandir Rashmi takes the prasad first..Gayatri says that u r this much hungry that u ate full prasad...bhabhi maa says that u remind me of nandani....Dont know why she didnt came yesterday.!~!i Thought i will meet her bu she didnt came....Rashmi says that we can go to meet her now as her house is just at distance of 5 minutes,..!~!~bhabhi maa says that its her susaral..it doesnt look good that we go there without telling anyone..gayatri says we should call and ask her..rashmi calLS nandani and ask her that could they come now to her home...nandani tell her that she is not at home..she came to buy some things and mohit also has gone to jaipur.rashmi says ok we will come some other day and put the phone and then tell bhabhi maa and gayatri the same!~!~!~bhabhi maa gets sad..gayatri says that BM we will meet her later..dont worry!~!~

All at Dining table....Rajshri was getting nervous and she was not able to eat anything before the trip..Naitik also didnt eat much and tells everyone that he is getting fat thats why he is doing dieting..varsha says that whom u want to impress?!~Akshara have u said naitik jee to do this..Akshara says no...All laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.....Naitik again gets a call from sneha..Naitik says to sneha ok u give me the designs by tomorrow but when he see akshara he says that but if u can give today that will be much better....i will come now and will collect them...naitik went to all and says that he has to go for an important work.....he will be back soon..Vishambhar sayss that there is still much time in our flight ..u go n come back soon..naitik wents....Akshara see that he has left his wallet..she went and gave that to him and ask that u say that u have complete ur all work and now again u r going..naitik says that i will be back soon ..now i have to go as sbeha jee will be waiting for me....๐Ÿ˜‰...And he went....

Rajshri went to varsha's room and varsha was in washroom as she was not feeling well.....but before rajshri could sense something varsha came out ..then rajshri gave the keys of house to varsha and says her that i trust u..please take care of urs and everyone.,..varsha says that and u come back soon.....

Akshara was waiting for naitik..naitik came ....akshara ask him to have lunch and tea but naitik says that he had already taken lunch with sneha jee.,...akshara keep on looking at him..........Then Varsha tells akshara that she is not well so she cant go....Akshara says that i will also not go ..will stay with u...akshara calls natik and say him that i cant go ..u all go i will be with varsha...naitk gets sad and went...varsha says to akshara that u shoul go..i will made an excuse for myself but u go please...akshara agress....then varsha says that i cant see maa bauji going thats y i will not come....all get sad but last time all meet each other and sit in the car....Akshara came and sit beside naitik in car....naitik gets happy seeing her and smiles๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks~!~
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much mahi for update
dis is being soo much yaar ๐Ÿ˜กbus karo ab akshi ko cherana ๐Ÿ˜”
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ... very nice.

I hope this Naitik dude doesn't overdo it and land into trouble with Sneha jee...
-Nasreen- thumbnail
thanks for update honeey i miss the episoed
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update

naitik's plan is working but I fear it may bounce back as sneha can fall for him if he keeps meeting her often
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnxx 4 da update dear..!!!!
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 d update honey
m enjoying d track....but i think thoda jyada ho gaya munna ka

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Annie4Juhi thumbnail