Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

London trip cancelled :X

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They chewed our brains for more than a month with their silly london trip and finally its cancelled because ghabreli and Vish get to know about Varsha's pregnancy 😑   πŸ˜‘   πŸ˜‘ Why bore us so much/???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what big KKs are they..the Cvs, n the Maheshwaris....😑 😑 they made a fool of us...n humlog bane bhi..1 mahine se hamara dimaag khara n then aaj badi achche se reh gaye....
Tafseer thumbnail
aaj 4/5 part mein Maheshwaris with pagal Varsha were there.... and 1/5 part mein Naksh... i am not liking this track yaar....

i had thought ki when the family will get to know about Varsha's pregnancy we will get to see some cute/good scenes of Naksh as they will ask them about their plans or Naksh akele mein kuch abat karenge is issue mein..but nahi...we got thenga....😑 😑
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol I knew it would be cancelled cause if they had to go they would have gone and come back as well.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

what big KKs are they..the Cvs, n the Maheshwaris....😑 😑 they made a fool of us...n humlog bane bhi..1 mahine se hamara dimaag khara n then aaj badi achche se reh gaye....

Bekaar tha re...what non sense...ghabreli ke liyw moze, bag, dinner party...sab kuch kiya lekin no trip. Was there no other way of breaking the news? 😑   πŸ˜‘   πŸ˜‘

Why arent Naksh been shown? Whenever they are together Naitik is planning something or the other and Aksh gets upset....is he blind? cant he see how upset she is getting? He wanted to make her feel jealous..fine but now she gets so upset yet he continues with his antics     What does he want Aksh to do?
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

good i didn't see the epi...kaise pata chala😲
--Nishita-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suchitra_1

Lol I knew it would be cancelled cause if they had to go they would have gone and come back as well.

So much hungama over a trip.......Dimri dhakkan has lost her brains 😑   πŸ˜‘
--Nishita-- thumbnail

aaj 4/5 part mein Maheshwaris with pagal Varsha were there.... and 1/5 part mein Naksh... i am not liking this track yaar....

i had thought ki when the family will get to know about Varsha's pregnancy we will get to see some cute/good scenes of Naksh as they will ask them about their plans or Naksh akele mein kuch abat karenge is issue mein..but nahi...we got thenga....😑 😑

Naksh planning for their baby? That is possible only when both decide to talk to each other. Communication is not something Naksh believe in 🀒 Right now Naitik is more interested to meet yedi Sneha 😑
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya bakwaas tha......... n naitik, paagal hain kya..sneha ka ear ring.........😑😑😑
Tafseer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nishita--

Bekaar tha re...what non sense...ghabreli ke liyw moze, bag, dinner party...sab kuch kiya lekin no trip. Was there no other way of breaking the news? 😑   πŸ˜‘   πŸ˜‘

Why arent Naksh been shown? Whenever they are together Naitik is planning something or the other and Aksh gets upset....is he blind? cant he see how upset she is getting? He wanted to make her feel jealous..fine but now she gets so upset yet he continues with his antics     What does he want Aksh to do?

i am seriously not liking it.... how nicely Naitik after coming out of the car said ki mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai....what type of a guy is he?? he wanted to be close with Akshara right?? thats why all these plans?? then why he is not spending time with her..?? jaate hi so jaata hai n or else continues with his plans...not done.....we r not even seeing any cute scenes.....we got only 1 cute scene last week...the buttoning one...   ab akshara is not jealous anymore....she is getting upset...ab shak kuch zyada badh jayega yaar....