London trip cancelled :X - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sia.k_1

kya bakwaas tha.........n naitik, paagal hain kya..sneha ka ear ring.........😡😡😡

He was so cool about it. Maar khane ka shauq hai kya? 😡
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Naksh planning for their baby? That is possible only when both decide to talk to each other. Communication is not something Naksh believe in 🤢 Right now Naitik is more interested to meet yedi Sneha 😡

waise its said that this week this natak will come to an end...they will patch up n clear out differences......ab agar aur yedi dikhi na toh i will break my head for watching this.....😡😡
i wating to see when naksh will plan for thier baby and when whole family will start teasing akshi for it and she gettin pregnant...............
Originally posted by sia.k_1

kya bakwaas tha......... n naitik, paagal hain kya..sneha ka ear ring.........😡😡😡

that means he went to drop that yedi...?? but he wa suppose to get the designs from her friend;s address...toh why the hell he dropped sneha? coz it doesn't seems that it was a part of his plan....he didn't keep intentionally....woh yedi kya kar rahi thi jo earring gira diya?? 😡😡
Originally posted by Tafseer

i am seriously not liking it.... how nicely Naitik after coming out of the car said ki mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai....what type of a guy is he?? he wanted to be close with Akshara right?? thats why all these plans?? then why he is not spending time with her..?? jaate hi so jaata hai n or else continues with his plans...not done.....we r not even seeing any cute scenes.....we got only 1 cute scene last week...the buttoning one... ab akshara is not jealous anymore....she is getting upset...ab shak kuch zyada badh jayega yaar....

Even I am not enjoying it taplu....seriously, there should be a limit for everything. Naitik wanted Aksh to spend time with him....she is doing that right now. what more does he want? Cant he just enjoy the moment? what is the point in making her so upset and if she starts doubting him, he will accuse her of not trusting him 🤢   ðŸ¤¢. I am quite sure maharajji saw naitik with yedi in the market...sari khareedne gaya loga. 😡
Originally posted by ravinaj

i wating to see when naksh will plan for thier baby and when whole family will start teasing akshi for it and she gettin pregnant...............

woh sach mein abhi ke liye sapna hai..coz Naitik only enters his room to get his t-shirt n to sleep....n Akshara bhi kya karti hai pata nahi...both don't even DARE to talk with each other or discuss anything personal....shayad bolne se tax lagta hai Singhania sadan mein....upar se we got pakofied with thsoe silly Maheshwaris......😡
😡
Originally posted by Tafseer

waise its said that this week this natak will come to an end...they will patch up n clear out differences......ab agar aur yedi dikhi na toh i will break my head for watching this.....😡😡

Jitni jaldi khatam ho jaye utni behtar hai hamare liye. I hate that yedi 😡 and munna needs a whack 😡Edited by --Nishita-- - 13 years ago
[pls givea brief update
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Even I am not enjoying it taplu....seriously, there should be a limit for everything. Naitik wanted Aksh to spend time with him....she is doing that right now. what more does he want? Cant he just enjoy the moment? what is the point in making her so upset and if she starts doubting him, he will accuse her of not trusting him 🤢   ðŸ¤¢. I am quite sure maharajji saw naitik with yedi in the market...sari khareedne gaya loga. 😡

waise Maharraji's expressions were funny..i thought all possible reason why he looked that way..he looked so tired n depressed....waise is he a brahmachari?? or a married man..?? 😳 😳 🤣
can sym1 tell me todays pi...have housework cant watch it n was there any naksh??