Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

waise Maharraji's expressions were funny..i thought all possible reason why he looked that way..he looked so tired n depressed....waise is he a brahmachari?? or a married man..?? 😳 😳 🤣

I read ur msg when they showed maharaj ji 🤣   ðŸ¤£ kya kya sochti ho
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_

can sym1 tell me todays pi...have housework cant watch it n was there any naksh??

Nkash hokar bhi nahi the....good that u didn't watch...Naitik ko neend a arahi thi n then Akshara found a earring inthe car n has doubts on Naitik..she asks him n he says it might be sneha's.... n Naitik is very happy being  phupaji.....😡
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_

can sym1 tell me todays pi...have housework cant watch it n was there any naksh??

Akshara find an ear ring in the car and asks Naitik whose it is...he is clueless and guesses it could be yedi's 😡. Aksh is very upset and she walks off from there. She later calls up Varsha and shares this with her....varsha consoles her and convinces her that Aksh is imagining things and nothing is wrong. Rest of the epi was bakwaas...maheshwaris get to know about varsha's pregnancy..they dont go to london
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

that means he went to drop that yedi...?? but he wa suppose to get the designs from her friend;s address...toh why the hell he dropped sneha? coz it doesn't seems that it was a part of his plan....he didn't keep intentionally....woh yedi kya kar rahi thi jo earring gira diya?? 😡😡

srsly yaar..bahut zyaada ho raha hain...n look who gav advice to akshi..varsha madam.....remember lavanya?AngryAngryAngryAngry ab again same bakwaas track................🤢
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I read ur msg when they showed maharaj ji 🤣   ðŸ¤£ kya kya sochti ho

Maharajji murda jaise lag raha tha.....😆 😆 Gayatri was so cool wih Rajshri gonna be a  dadi..i had thought ki use bhi dadi banne ki khwaaish hogi..but pata chala ki use koi rishte se pyaar nahi hai bas use MAA banne ki khushi hai....😡
--Nishita-- thumbnail

waise its said that this week this natak will come to an end...they will patch up n clear out differences......ab agar aur yedi dikhi na toh i will break my head for watching this.....😡😡

Taplu, I just read the pacth-up wala article...Aksh was referring to the previous atch-up and not this one. She returned early from her maayka and she pacthed up with Naitik...right now they have not "fought"
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Maharajji murda jaise lag raha tha.....😆 😆 Gayatri was so cool wih Rajshri gonna be a dadi..i had thought ki use bhi dadi banne ki khwaaish hogi..but pata chala ki use koi rishte se pyaar nahi hai bas use MAA banne ki khushi hai....😡

even I thought gayatri would tell Aksh that t is now her turn to give the good news....chi kisiko baby naksh ke baare mein sochne ke liye phursat hi nahi hai 😭
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont understand abt this happiness.!! 10-15 din ghoomkar aa jaate to kya varsha ka delivery ho jaata??
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Taplu, I just read the pacth-up wala article...Aksh was referring to the previous atch-up and not this one. She returned early from her maayka and she pacthed up with Naitik...right now they have not "fought"

😲 😲 huh..?? not his one..?? i read half way n was so excited..chiii..maaro sabko..
😲
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Vaise, I enjoyed one shhot...Naitik's expressions when he got to know about Varsha's pregnancy 🤣   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£ For a min I thought he started planning for his own baby😳....lekin baad mein socha that he doesnt have time for all this. All he knows is to eat and sleep 😡