London trip cancelled :X - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tafseer

😑 yaar bohot ho raha hai ab...wahan every minute we r seeing varsha n Maheshwaris n Anshu kaka banne wala hai... n yahan Naksh ke paas time nahi hai ek dusre ke liye..naitik wanna only sleep.....chhiiiiii
πŸ₯±

waise anshu baba ko ye sab kaise samajh mein aaya.?'main sabko bataunga ki main kaka bannewala hoon' 🀣 khud kaka ka beta jo hai.!!πŸ˜† i felt the royal treatment varsha was getting was a little too much.!!😑
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Arre baba he just wants Aksh to tell him that she is feeling J kya? Let aksh do that and finish this drama once and for all. Roz roz ka natak nahi dekha jaata.
why doesn't aksh express her feelings loud once n finish it off..........luking at her face its pretty clear ki can't take more....par phir bhi idiot varsha se baat karegi munna se nahi....Angry
on the other hand this gadha naitik is waiting for akshi's breakdown....he doesn't know her at all kya.......she isn't like him ki kisi ko smile bhi karte hue dekh liya to toofan khada kar de.....she is busy touching new heights of patience..........n in this both of them are testing our patience
Originally posted by ravinaj

i think maharaji saw nandini when he went to buy vegetables..................bahut hogaya i want naksh to clear out eveything and ahksi ka pregancy track shoro karo

i cudnt guess all these possibilities..!! Maharajji ke facial expressions se mujhe laga k uske pet mein gadbad hai..🀣
Originally posted by Apoorva_22

waise anshu baba ko ye sab kaise samajh mein aaya.?'main sabko bataunga ki main kaka bannewala hoon' 🀣 khud kaka ka beta jo hai.!!πŸ˜† i felt the royal treatment varsha was getting was a little too much.!!😑
 don't worry .......akshi will get more of this treatment...morever she'll also get her due respect at her house esp. from gayatri...hopefully

Originally posted by manasi_31

πŸ‘
it was much expected!!!🀬
Ab toh poore Udaipur ko pata chal gaya Varsha is pregnant..🀣., thanks to Rajashri...She repeated it 3 times ki she's gonna become a Dadi soon...!!!🀣

if they were 2 stay back na..pehle hi decide karte.! Itna kyun drag kiya.?πŸ˜• kaash they had boarded the flight.!cant say., rajshri might have jumped with a parachute.!!

if they were 2 stay back na..pehle hi decide karte.! Itna kyun drag kiya.?πŸ˜• kaash they had boarded the flight.!cant say., rajshri might have jumped with a parachute.!!
🀣 May be...Rajshri ka koi bharosa nahi.🀣

exactly my mom said the same thing..ki aisa koi nahi karta...kuch zyada dikha rahe hai...😑😑 pehle Varsha ate our head with that symptoms natak n then Maa se chhupao sabse n now all these ufff
Originally posted by Tafseer

exactly my mom said the same thing..ki aisa koi nahi karta...kuch zyada dikha rahe hai...😑😑 pehle Varsha ate our head with that symptoms natak n then Maa se chhupao sabse n now all these ufff
so true....was highly irritating...varsha ke symtoms..my god🀣...what a track..now ghabreli will show more of her avtaar now onwards🀣
sorry i just want to change the topic,what do u guys think aksahra will do tomorrow after seeing the saree receipt. really  akshara should not make wrong decisons. i know it will hurt her  badly.  naitik should realise now. it is already gone too much. rerally i  am worried . what naitik going todo?please some one ask rajan sahi when thistrack will end?we want tos ee naksh together. 
Originally posted by --Nishita--

They chewed our brains for more than a month with their silly london trip and finally its cancelled because ghabreli and Vish get to know about Varsha's pregnancy 😑   πŸ˜‘   πŸ˜‘ Why bore us so much/???

yeah full mth of silly mock vis int, shopping etc etc n a cancelled trip