Balika Vadhu

BV - July 27th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anandi, Phooli and Gulli go around the mela asking people if they can read English. Some people volunteer, but they are unable to read the letter. One guy volunteers to read it and when he reads it aloud it makes no sense to anyone. The boy tells Anandi that the letter was about heart function and someone had fooled her with a false letter. Anandi looks at Phooli who starts laughing.
Anandi chases Phooli around thinking she has hidden the real letter. Phooli says it is the letter that Jagya gave her. She promises to get a proper letter next time. Anandi is upset and says she can't wait until next time. Phooli then gives Anandi Jagya's real letter, in hindi. Anandi is happy. She sits to read the letter while Phooli and Gulli go to eat golas.
In the letter, Jagya says he has been studying well. He prays to kanhaji every night. Nandu has become very naughty. He says he doesn't want to talk about Daadisa. He misses Anandi and wonders if Anandi will recognize him if he were to come in front of her. He promises to meet Anandi on her 18th Birthday. Anandi is happy. Phooli and Gulli return and the trio roam around the mela.
Anandi takes a photo of herself on a bike, remembering how little Jagya loved bikes. She bumps into the mustache boy again who rags Anandi and offers to write a letter to her. Anandi goes away from there. She buys a flute for Jagya, when the mustache boy comes there and snatches the flute from her and laughs.

Precap : Bhago calls Anandi to inform her that Khajan was released the previous day and no one seems to know where he has gone..

PS : This grown up Anandi is irritating and childish! Am I the only one or does Jagya look like younger version of Madan Singh ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i tell u priya.. mujhe toh sab characters ek doosre jaise lagthe hai.. new anandi is like gehna.. jagya like madan singh.. have they recasted the same actors .. to save money?? u never know ๐Ÿ˜†
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 d update.i was about to open a topic saying jagya's mustache and turban reminds me of madan singh.i think they gave him madan singh's costume.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...i have this feeling that Jagya's mustache is fake.....just to hide his real face...

when his father and tauji never had one, why would he be sporting it in the next generation.??
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah its fake.. Iam sure of it. He just wants to come in disguise and with that mustache and turban almost everyone looks the same and yes I thought he looked like madan singh too lol

I like the new anandi.. ( lol I guess I am the only one in the entire forum as everyone is still complaining about her but I personally like her ! )
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰ I too was going to say this jagya doesnt look like young jagya at all,more like madan singh ๐Ÿ˜†

And what to say about new anandi,acting theek -thaak hai , but total character-assassination by the CVs - its like watching some other person's story, not of the kid Anandi who sooo wanted to study to become like her teacher didi, her thirst for knowledge was inspiring... Yeh koi aur hai , hamari purani anandi nahin hai
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me too me too.. the new Jagya looks more like Madan's son than Bhairon's๐Ÿ˜† why bother.. the new Anandi is a lok alike of Gehna๐Ÿ˜•..

Well I must say that I LOVE this Jagya.. he is so cute and handsome๐Ÿ˜ Anandi better not know that he is Jagya otherwise she is gonna burn her hands while making parathas๐Ÿ˜‰
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Also, everyone is hyping this Anandi's character so much...Gehna not disciplining her kid because Anandi told her to ๐Ÿ˜•
I dunno how much longer I can tolerate this Anandi. pjyo, like you said, this Anandi is a mere shadow of the little girl. Even though annoying she had some spunk, this Anandi is so besotted abt her bheend and can't seem to think beyond cooking and her sasra...
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜†Anand is being a typical rural Rajasthani beendini.. she forgot about her education and sppends time in cooking stuffs for her puppet family.. wow isnt it great.. her teacherji must be very proud of her na ๐Ÿคข

But I can see a sizzling chemistry coming up between the new JaAn.. they make a good pair and we can see the sparks even mow๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!

so the moochay wala is jagya :) i wish anandi had studied though. without maasa to stop her i wonder why she didn't. although i nearly fell out of my chair laughing when i saw superior vena cava on the letter, jagya must be studying anatomy