Koshish Ek Aasha

rinap thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

Anybody watches or have watched this tv serial Koshish Ek Aasha...Is it still being telecast in India? Can anyone update me with the stories...

This serial is getting very interesting now..full of suspiscion and mystery.....Will Neeraj ever get cured?

Awaiting with hope.....rinap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaan14 thumbnail

hi rinap,

i've seen this serial.  it's really nice serial and ya Neeraj gets cured at the end but u really have to watch this serial to find out what he has to go through........

rinap thumbnail

Hi jaan14,

Happy to hear Neeraj will get cured. Currently in Malaysia, we are watching the episode where Neeraj goes to a camp in Mount Abu for his treatment. Will he get cured by then? Is his father really the bad guy? Or there is another bad guy in this story? I appreciate the way Kajal defends for Neeraj's well being, she is a very good wife and a daring one too....😉

And yes, Sudhir's wife Suniti has given birth, but I thought the child was not moving in the stomach, how come she gave birth with no problem? I suspect that that baby was exchanged...please tell me is it true...??

Maybe you can give me some udates from here on or just the synopsis of wat will happen in the end..Thank you..hope i'm not troubling you much.....😊

jaan14 thumbnail

hi

Does anyone watch Tumhari Disha?????????????

jaan14 thumbnail

hi rinap,

i watched this serial long time ago.  i don't telling u the story but i tell to what is going to happening in the show then there's gonna be no fun for u watching the show.

there is a lot of suspense in this show and i love kajol's role.

well let me tell u one thin that u know that Neeraj was really young when his mother died and this is a step-mother and she's doing everything bad to him but kajol is really smart she keeps eye on her step-mother in law's every move.

and ya realx u r not troubling me at all

rinap thumbnail

😭  😭  Too bad, i wanted to get the updates from you, because I won't be able to watch this programme always....By the way, is it about to finish (based on the story tat i told you) or there are many many more episodes to go......

😉 N yes, i realised tat the mother is the bad one thru yesterday's episode when she burns Neeraj's medical file...Now i feel that watever the father did was to actually protect Neeraj....

Anyway...since I won't be getting any update from you...looks like I will just have to depend on the tv..which i will be getting discontinued details  ðŸ˜­

Take care and talk to you soon.....

jaan14 thumbnail

rinap........don't be sad...if this is the case then i will tell about the serial as much as i remember cuz i watced this serial about 2 yrs ago. so be happy now😃 well Neeraj's mother only cares about the property i think she killed Neeraj's grandfather too.......cuz sometimes he get flashbacks.  Neeraj's father doen't know this he think his wife really love Neeraj.  I don't remember what happens after Neeraj's mother burns the medical file but i'll can tell u is that Kajol is so intelligent that she's find an other way and Neeraj will live a normal life and his mother goes to jail for all that she has done

Suniti's child died before the birth cuz he was not moving in the stomach, so she adopted someones child from orphant's hospital but shdhir doesn't know aobut that. u know how sudhir used to treat her before and after he found out that she's pregnant he started caring about her and they both came so close.  suniti adopted the child to get her husband's love...........oh ya suniti is really nice to kajol.

let me know where today's episode ended then i'll know if its about to finish or not

happy now

bye and take care

rinap thumbnail

hi, jaan...thank you very much 😊  I really appreciate your willingness to update me.....Okay based on yesterday's episode, the following happened (not very interesting though):

1) Sudhir bought a lot of toys for his child, he even came back for lunch so tat he can eat wit his wife n child..Later Suniti at her mum's house, talking about how Sudhir has changed and how much very in love he is with Suniti and her child.....Then the mum says "But Suniti I'm not sure if wat you did was right?" Then Suniti says "This is the for the best, you see how Sudhir has changed and I won't let anything to ruin what I have now(her husband's luv & attention)"

2) Ishaan meets Anuradha(his wife Bavna's sister) at a restaurant, he warns saying that "past is past, let's forget it and i don't want you to cross my way". He even says that "your sister loves me very much and I love her very much too. You are just like a death, stink, etc....to me" Though in the beginning Anuradha was denying her feelings for him, when he said the above words, she was sad. Saying that, Ishaan walked off from the restaurant. Then while he was in a deep thinking, his wife comes over and suggests that they go out to their family guest house in Khandala. At first Ishaan was excited, but the moment Bavna mentioned " You, me and my sis Anuradha"...He just stopped his excitement. He started to give excuses tat he can't leave his work and etc..Bavna got angry and was crying..He consoled her, saying tat he will try to come...though deep in his heart he was not keen to go at all...

3) There was nothing much on Neeraj except that he went to his mum in laws house, and was about to eat. So the mum, put the napkin at the neck into his t-shirt, and he says " I'm not a small kid". He takes it off and put it on his lap like the adults do it. The MIL was suprised, she straight went to the altar and thanked God for curing her SIL. Next day, Neeraj wanted to follow Ishaan to the office, and Ishaan agreed. Once he got himself dressed up in suit and was about to walk to the car, Ishaan gets a call from his dad. His dad asks him to not to go to the office but to a meeting that the dad is not able to attend to. When Ishaan tells Neeraj of tis, Neeraj get's very angry and walks off from Ishaan in anger.

There was also a scene where Neeraj shows his dad the new t-shirt tat Suniti bought for him and asking if it's nice. Dad (reading a book) without even looking at him or the t-shirt, replies "Nice" and walks off. Then Neeraj ask his mum why dad is ignoring me, mum says maybe bcos he's busy...Then Neeraj says " No, I know the truth, I know why"...to which the mum looks back at him shocked and scared...Then Neeraj says " Dad doesn't luv me anymore"...Relieved..Mum says "No, it's not true, and I still love you"..Neeraj says.."Yes, u and Kajal love me"..Mum asks " Who do you love?"..to which Neeraj replies "Both"...Mum says " Of two of us (mum n Kajal), who loves u more?" Neeraj says "Both"....Mum asks " If you hav to choose only one of us, who would you love?" Neeraj says "Wrong question, don't ask me this kind of questions, I will not answer it" and he walks off from the room...Mum talks to herself "I will never let you choose between her and me" in a cunning style....

Tat's all for yesterday's episode. I hope my update did not bore you...Thank you......I will miss the episode for today....so I will be waiting for some hot news from you...Take care and have a nice day...

Edited by rinap - 19 years ago
rinap thumbnail

Hi Jaan,

How are you? Or WHERE ARE YOU? Pls tell me is these series going to be over or not? I really need to know...

But let me update you on the latest episodes in a summary:

On Neeraj's (cured 70% after the Mt.Abu treatment) b'day party, step mum hired sumone to hit Neeraj. Why she did this was bcos Neeraj's dad was to hand over the property to Neeraj as per the will of Neeraj's grandfather, on that day. He ends up in coma and back to his old self, actually much worse. Only solution is an operation by an expert in America. Bhavna's sister, Anuradha helps to get the appointment with that doctor. Off goes, Kajal and Neeraj to America for the operation. Operation was successful, but don't know how is Neeraj mentally.

Meantime, Suniti is being blackmailed by the mum and dad of the baby that she adopted. That's all the summary of the latest episode.

Hope to get your reply soon. Take care and bye bye.

jaan14 thumbnail

hi rinap,

sorry i couldn't reply last time actually i've so busy in office lately.  so how r u doing? hope u r not mad at me!!!!!!!!!

Neeraj will get better but it'll take some time and they (Kajol and Neeraj) will live happily after that.  Neeraj's mother will go to jail.  Suniti is being blackmaid by the mom and dad of the bady.  Sometimes before suniti's husband gave her couple lakhs to keep it safe place and he'll need that money sometime soon for his business.  When the baby's parents were asking for money to keep their mouth shut, suniti gave them the money that her husband gave.   She had no other choice. Later on Suniti's husband finds out about the bady and he supports Suniti as well.  As I said before too that i don't know what exactly happens in each episode cuz i watched it two years ago.  hope this much info helps u.

thx and take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!