BV - July 29th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Its reunion time today!

Anandi leaves after meeting Murari chacha and gets an idea. She asks Govind kaka what is in Whats-it-called-village (some village name I forgot) Govind says its a sacred place where people go to wash off their sins in Ganga river. Anandi is convinced that Khajan has gone there. All of them go to Whats-it village. There they ask around abt Khajan with his photo in hand. Anandi tells everyone that they should split up and search. Bhago and Anandi go in one direction while Phooli and Govind go in the other. Bhago runs around and then sees Khajan performing ceremony.

Anandi follows Bhago and sees Khajan too. Khajan finishes his ceremony and looks up to see Bhago and is surprised. Anandi stands frozen, overwhelmed seeing Khajan after such a long time. Bhago scolds Khajan for leaving without telling them. She tells Khajan that they came looking for him. Khajan gets excited when he hears that Anandi came with Bhago. He starts scanning the crowd to locate her. Bhago sees Anandi and points her to Khajan. Phooli and Govind come there too.

Anandi keeps crying happily on seeing Khajan. Khajan does the same. He nods towards Anandi who comes running to him and hugs him and cries. Bhago tells him that Anandi and Phooli were the ones who helped locate Khajan. Khajan is only too happy to see Anandi. He tells everyone that he came to perform his own last rites.. killing off his bad self and reborn as the old Khajan. he gives Bhago his earnings from jail. Everyone decide to go home.

On returning to Bilaharia, a villager stops them to inform that Bhairav and Sumitra were in Khajan's house. On hearing this Anandi runs to meet them. She greets B&S who are happy to see her. She enquires about everyone at home. Khajan and co. come home and Bhairav welcomes them and says he is very happy to see Khajan back. Anandi goes to make tea for everyone. Gulli comes there and Bhago tells Khajan who she is.

Bhairav brings up Anandi's birthday and says that he wants to celebrate it grandly in Bilaharia with all family members. Anandi shyly asks if everyone will be there. Sumitra says everyone but Maasa will come, since Maasa is too old to travel. She then tells Anandi that she knows who she is refering to and that he will be there as well. Anandi smiles shyly.

Precap : Bhairav tells Khajan that they want to take Anandi back home after her 18th birthday. Khajan is sad to hear this.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks .. u r real quick with the update and they are short and concise too..
great work
thanks! I am a little bored too with the serial...I guess Anandi's B'day is the next big thing.
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

thanks! I am a little bored too with the serial...I guess Anandi's B'day is the next big thing.
Bored, yeah me   too 🥱
Whats-it called village (nice name 😆 )=padam sarovar

😉 Its no fun without dadisaa yelling at somebody 😆 a week now(5 years) since she found fault with somebody 😃 With anandi and her patented 😉 adrak tea she should be in action pretty soon 😆 😆 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
I think am bored cause I can't really see an interesting track in sight. Once Anandi is back to sasra, what is left? If the focus is on Anandi, then her stupidity and contradicting mahanta will just irritate me!! Lets see...might watch for another 2-3 weeks then decide if I want to watch anymore
The track is not moving.. it was promosinf on the first epi after lepa but then it started crawling... YAN.. they better show Jagya and then JaAn romance...
Yeah-leap toh le liya but they seem totally lost which direction to go.. my whole curiousity level-kal kya hoga thought-has totally gone down ,will watch for few days just for new jagya anandi but after that i too see no interesting tracks,maybe phooli's remarriage
Widowhood became a boon for Phooli where she could continue with her studies and marriage as a shraap for Anandi who has lost complete interest in studies..wow great.. kys dimaag hai Cvs ka.. to reform the society...
Actually, there several options for good tracks, but I suspect CT's will take the most boring route and pick the ones that involve Anandi being treated like a doormat by Maasa and her asking for more of such treatment because she is a masochist
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Actually, there several options for good tracks, but I suspect CT's will take the most boring route and pick the ones that involve Anandi being treated like a doormat by Maasa and her asking for more of such treatment because she is a masochist
They had so many options after the bullet wound,memory loss track which they just didnt put to good use,its just so sad to see Anandi reduced as dumb doormat I had expected SO much from this serial but these days its very dissapointing Hope they prove me wrong by finding some good storyline 😍
which good tracks are you thinking about??