Written Update 29 July 10

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

archana is hell bent on being a devi and ruining her life further because of that shravani isnt she.😡 thanks for the update.

if there is nothing between them then why the eye locking is taking place and them getting lost in a wonderland

Originally posted by shalini01

archana is hell bent on being a devi and ruining her life further because of that shravani isnt she.😡 thanks for the update.
true PR is becoming boring now, god knows how many times we will see Shravani leaving and Archana will bring her back. OMG please Ekta do a twist in PV so that we will be keen to watch. stop the repetition
tks
This Archu...😡 errrr, I feel like slapping her hard!! sirf ek thapar nahin, I'd like to give three tight slaps 😡, getting sick of this she complained before to Sul Aai about how she hates being a "sati savitri" but yet again here she is interfering...Archu, don't interfere, simple really...CV's you are killing this shw and archana's character is impossible, I couldn't stand anyone like her in real life so get a grip...

*breathes out* Thank you for the update...
Originally posted by bnas82

true PR is becoming boring now, god knows how many times we will see Shravani leaving and Archana will bring her back. OMG please Ekta do a twist in PV so that we will be keen to watch. stop the repetition
tks
Thanks for the update, what a frustrating show! Archana didn't do anything intentional, her brother in laws are in charge of the company!

Shravani continues to act like a child who doesn't get her way and eveyrone treats her that way, poor Shravani what will she do. Get a grip everyone!
Thanks for the update.

Again Shravani is threatening to leave the house? I wonder how many more times she is going to do this act!

By the way, thanks Priya for the update.. :-)