Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Difference between a guy flirting or if he likes u

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey members! 😊

I've had guys flirt with me and I could never really tell whether they might actually like me or are just flirting with me for fun. Basically, how could you tell if a guy really does like you or is just flirting with you for fun? It's so confusing and hard to tell sometimes! 😳

Please help and thank you for reading! God bless...

-Shikha 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey

I know what you mean and this is indeed very confusing. Some boys are really flirting with you but some boys really like you but they are either afraid of their own feeling or they are scared to tell you as you might laugh or refuse so what they basically do is just take the refuge of flirting. These boys that like you but are showing it by flirting with you, i believe is because they want to know what you feel as everyone is scared of refusal. They want to know your real feeling before actually proposing to you. BUt some guys are really flirting with you like for real.

I think the best thing to find out is just to be patience and let them flirt but just dont take them seriuosly. You will know it by yourself, if they are flirting with other girl as well or behaving cheaply then you will know that he is a real flirt and stay away otherwise if he is just flirting with you only but respecting you as well, then i think that he might actually like you

-Izzy
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If a boy's flirting, he doesn't doesn't like you! Alright, boys are mysterious and and mainly the extremists - nerds and flirts.

If a nerd flirts with you, he sure is in love with you, not just LIKES you! 😆

And if a flirt flirts with you, he would flirt more than usual if he likes you but never cross his limit.

To sum it up - You can't really figure out what does the guy feel unless you know some simple and important things about guys!! 😉
neelu22 thumbnail
I find it hard to figure out men sometimes.  Sometimes when they are flirting and get my attention they don't call me anymore.  But when I play hard to get they keep trying to call me and message me.  I think initially all guys flirt just to see if they can get the girl, but then some lose interest and some keep trying to get the girl. 

I have been going on alot of online dating sites these days and i am meeting all sorts of different guys.  The best part about this whole process is that i get to learn how different guys are and see who really likes me.  The best part is that it is a free indian dating site and I don't have to pay.  I go on this site all the time and the guys are reallly nice, tall and cute. The site is  
If you come on the site make sure you say hi to me :)
Edited by neelu22 - 13 years ago
neelu22 thumbnail
I forgot to say that when you are chatting and flirting with a guy, make sure you be careful and filter out the weirdo's.
laviza97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think ko jo apko like krta hai woh apko kisi k sat hbardasht nhe kr pata n secondly woh apko sab k same expose neh krta k woh mere gf hai or sumthing lyk dat yeh kisi se neh kehta.......woh agara apko lyk kre toh wo hapko sab se chupa kr rkhta ahi..........i mean dosre larko se ya bahir ki duniya se..hope u understand wat  i mean....
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt even knw whether ive experienced flirting or not
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laviza97

i think ko jo apko like krta hai woh apko kisi k sat hbardasht nhe kr pata n secondly woh apko sab k same expose neh krta k woh mere gf hai or sumthing lyk dat yeh kisi se neh kehta.......woh agara apko lyk kre toh wo hapko sab se chupa kr rkhta ahi..........i mean dosre larko se ya bahir ki duniya se..hope u understand wat  i mean....

haya beta... how do u know dis????😆
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if they like u.they wont flirt with you..they'll be too nervous
Maryperez thumbnail
is there physical contact?? Usually that means he likes you!